8 bosses no loot in Uldir.

General Discussion
I did win one thing, on a seal, after losing 6 times in a row.

Jesus, this RNG is insufferable at times.
I thought it was just me on :)
Okay, and? There were plenty of times with every other loot option that didn't reward me with loot every week.
This happened to me all the time in Legion. But I didn't complain because that's how the game works.
Azerite gear is the worst part of it. Ive done heroic like 6 times now and normal 3 times and still no azerite gear apart from 1 normal mode helm. My other 2 pieces are from M+ or WQ.

What's worse is everyone keeps getting the same rings. I think my guild has collectively gotten at least 50 of the same rings from Uldir off mother.
Ehh, you get that with first raids: not many bosses to loot, obviously progression takes time so you're not automatically looting everything each week, either.

Gear progression always sucks the most in x.0, but I guess thankfully it's not as important.
10/03/2018 07:46 PMPosted by Chaosnachos

Welcome to... VANILLA???

wtf, you're acting like at certain points in this game it has SHOWERED you with loot. It's always been random, dude. Try sharing 6-7 drops with FORTY FREAKING PEOPLE.

This is why I have always argued for a currency system. I hate every aspect of RNG, but people keep calling for it. Despite your post.
This exspansion has made me realize gear just doesn't really matter. Once you're 350+ (Which is doable in one week, max) you realize it doesn't feel much different from being 380+ in ANY content...
Yep I’m getting either 0-1 pieces per week.
I used to go months at a time before getting a single piece of loot back in Classic, TBC, and Wrath, and back then we raided 6 nights a week.

It's a different game now, yes, but loot isn't everything, especially when everything scales with you--including other players playing the game.
Bring back DKP - that orta sort these kids out!
I've had good rng last couple of days. 10 key Monday night gave me 370 glaive. Tuesday got nice 385 azerite chest from mythic cache. Tuesday night get ANOTHER 370 glaive from raid. After raid I run +9 kings rest and get 365 trinket upgrade.
im still rocking a 345 pole arm on my hunter an ive lost count on how long ive had for now but ive gotten 4 350 guns two bows at 355 an a crossbow at 365 but they all beast mastery weapons not survival weapons lol
Went through the whole of Legion with only ever getting 1-2 drops from the world bosses whilst doing them on multiple characters each week (until they were irrelevant) RNG is RNG and sometimes it sucks.
Nothing has changed from the past except for how it's distributed. There are actually statistically more drops from Raid bosses than with previous forms of group loot.
Sorry to hear about your unlucky streak! Hope it improves in the future.

The upside of personal loot across the board is that way more loot drops now than it did in Master Looter! Make sure you ask your group mates if they need the item they received as well.

that would happen to me all the time last expansion with master loot and 70% of the raid leather wearers - ended up just not raiding some nights depending on raid composition. At least this expansion I have a chance at gear.
10/03/2018 08:46 PMPosted by Metrohaha
Sorry to hear about your unlucky streak! Hope it improves in the future.

The upside of personal loot across the board is that way more loot drops now than it did in Master Looter! Make sure you ask your group mates if they need the item they received as well.

It's like +1 piece of loot for 20 people and a much, much higher chance of the loot being worthless and unusable. There is no advantage to ML compared to PL. Learn your facts.
10/03/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Delor
This exspansion has made me realize gear just doesn't really matter. Once you're 350+ (Which is doable in one week, max) you realize it doesn't feel much different from being 380+ in ANY content...

Exactly!

Walking into mythic Uldir at 350 and 380 are exactly the same thing. No difference at all.
10/03/2018 08:48 PMPosted by Amine

that would happen to me all the time last expansion with master loot and 70% of the raid leather wearers - ended up just not raiding some nights depending on raid composition. At least this expansion I have a chance at gear.

You had a chance. It just wasn't 100% chance so your not satisfied.

Master loot was fine.