Assassination still not nerfed?

Arenas
10/06/2018 12:56 PMPosted by Caîus
Its already world of roguecraft right now.

I'm still holding onto, "If my class isn't broken, why am I losing to noobs? I used to beat everyone, now I can't beat anyone!? Did I get worse?"

To which Mute replied, "No, you were never any good."

can't wait for assassin nerfs tbh lol.
What I don't get is how assassination magically became overpowered after the nerfs to sub and outlaw. It was literally the least played spec out of the three before, so I'm sure that the pvp community is just toxic and garbage now.
10/06/2018 01:46 PMPosted by Pallies
What I don't get is how assassination magically became overpowered after the nerfs to sub and outlaw. It was literally the least played spec out of the three before, so I'm sure that the pvp community is just toxic and garbage now.

Because Rdruids (op heals) and Rshams (link talent) could live it before, now they can't. Discs almost always have a rogue with them, so its equally broken if they fight a rogue. MW has turbo. Hpal can trinket, then bubble, then human racial, then bop, then trinket again.

It's called a meta shift.
10/06/2018 03:16 PMPosted by Schulz
10/06/2018 01:46 PMPosted by Pallies

Because Rdruids (op heals) and Rshams (link talent) could live it before, now they can't. Discs almost always have a rogue with them, so its equally broken if they fight a rogue. MW has turbo. Hpal can trinket, then bubble, then human racial, then bop, then trinket again.

So Blizzard is just going to keep nerfing what's meta until what point?
10/06/2018 04:22 PMPosted by Pallies
10/06/2018 03:16 PMPosted by Schulz

Given that RMP and turbo still haven't been nerfed, I guess they are happy now.
10/06/2018 07:00 PMPosted by Schulz

But they have, multiple times or did everyone already forget? Also I love how everyone wants to balance the game solely on 3s, yet WoW pvp is way more than just that.
10/06/2018 07:42 PMPosted by Pallies
<span class="truncated">...</span>

But they have, multiple times or did everyone already forget? Also I love how everyone wants to balance the game solely on 3s, yet WoW pvp is way more than just that.

3's is the smallest % of players by a laaarge margain lol. Its kind of cute though watching them care about 3v3 so much cant help but go "nawwww"
10/06/2018 07:00 PMPosted by Schulz

Arms has been the most nerfed spec since bfa launched, no more plz
I died in a 4 second stun from an Assassin rogue today from full health with 1 form of hots on me.

My fury war partner who is fairly tanky went 100% to 20% in less than 3 seconds from an enhance.

Idk, maybe burst over all needs to be toned down from all classes or maybe they were just way more geared than me since I’m 355 il

I just gotta say, I’ve had around 50 matches today around 2000-2100 rating in 2s and about 90% or more had a rogue. It just feels like everyone’s rolling a rogue for easy rank and I’m so tired of seeing them.

I can just imagine how bad 3s are with RMD/RMP
I think they've taken so long to nerf assassin because it's where they want it in pve. I've heard raiders prefer outlaw and sub over assassin. Further nerfs might bottom out the spec in pve content. I don't think there are pvp devs anymore and those given the task of doing the next round of pvp balancing are being cautious w rogues after the extremely heavy handed sub nerfs that gutted the spec.
10/04/2018 03:16 AMPosted by Sbgoaty
10/04/2018 02:26 AMPosted by Broggar
always kinda funny coming from a pally tbh.

i wish i could BoP my partner and heal him back to full hp.

I wish I didnt need a 2 min+ defensive cooldown to live through a 20 second cd 6 second stun

destroyed

also, vendors
Bump
10/04/2018 03:16 AMPosted by Sbgoaty

I wish I didnt need a 2 min+ defensive cooldown to live through a 20 second cd 6 second stun

Lol a 20s 6 second stun isn't why you're dying.
10/07/2018 02:16 PMPosted by Chorong
Lol a 20s 6 second stun isn't why you're dying.

25 second 30% damage modifier and 30 second 5 cp builder might be related though.

nerf assassins frequency of access to burst damage. imo.
Stop trying to nerf rogue i'm leveling one right now come on !!!! I wanna join the mongo train !
Still?? LOL
10/09/2018 04:16 AMPosted by Bigbilly
Still?? LOL

How about you shut your mouth Bigbilly?

DH ,warrior ,enhanced and !@# rogues should have 15% dmg decreased.
10/07/2018 08:35 AMPosted by Elohelu
I think they've taken so long to nerf assassin because it's where they want it in pve. I've heard raiders prefer outlaw and sub over assassin. Further nerfs might bottom out the spec in pve content. I don't think there are pvp devs anymore and those given the task of doing the next round of pvp balancing are being cautious w rogues after the extremely heavy handed sub nerfs that gutted the spec.

Yeah, also the community is very toxic towards Rogues. Nerf Rogue has a high count on forum post since BFA Pre-Patch. They have been nerfing rouges every other week since then. I figure they don't want to alienate Rogues. But, at some point the Nerf Bat will hit again, however I think they will Buff Sub and maybe Outlaw. They were to drastic on their nerfs to Sub/Outlaw, now with Azerite fully unlocked and higher health pools, their damage seems too low.