372 BM Hunter LF Mythic Progression

Guild Recruitment
Hello, I am a 372 BM hunter Currently looking for core spot on mythic raid team.

-Availability is open outside of needing to start no earlier then 9PM EST and I am not interested in weekend guilds.

-I prefer guilds with large active player bases.

-Always willing to swap to whatever spec is best performing.

-Current Uldir progression 8/8H 1/8M

-I have had mythic/ old heroic raid experience going back to the difficulties being introduced and raid xp dating back to Vanilla.

-Willing to server / faction change.
I think i have just the type of guild your looking for

you can message me in game so we can talk more
my battletag is Rothar#1342
Hey hit me up on bnet Jari#11343
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Thanks for the interest Murlocs but going in a but looking to go in a bit of a different direction.
Convergence

-------------------------------

HFC - US 131
EN - US 141
ToV - US 88
NH - US 51
ToS - US 77
Antorus - US 81

-------------------------------

Looking for a few exceptional players to fulfill needs for Uldir and going forward

Tuesday/Wednesday/Monday
EST 9pm-12am
CST 8pm-11pm
PST 6pm-9pm

Healers:
Disc/Holy
Shaman

DPS:
Hunter
Deathknight
Warrior

Tanks:
Closed

As always, exceptional players are encouraged to reach out or toss up an app regardless of current needs.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Convergence

https://convergenceguild.enjin.com/apply

Contact Bike#11281(bnet)
Hey - we'd love to talk to you about <Variance> on Thrall-Horde. We raid 2 nights a week, Wed and Thurs from 8-11 EST.

We are currently 2/8M progression, looking to be 3/8 this week. Please message me or one of the other officers of the guild on Discord for more info!

Kaidye#4422, Nightfell#6483, or Justin#0180.

Hope to talk to you soon!
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769017352

4/8m LF a hunter atm

untameable#11381
Sorry Boozette looking for times post 9PM EST.
we raid LATE 1am-3:30am EST Tues/wed/thurs

info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769416847
<Did It For Whitney> Is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Illidan. Formed in 2008 originally on Malfurion.

Current Progression.
8/8 H
1/8 M

Previous accomplishments in past and present expansions.
WOTLK- U.S 97 0 Light yogg. (Realm first)
U.S 92 Heroic Lich King. (Realm first)
Cataclysm-
U.S 35 Heroic Nefarian (Realm First)
U.S 27 Heroic Al'akir (Realm First)
U.S 34 Heroic Sinestra (Realm First)
U.S 27 World 98 Heroic Rag. (Realm first)
US 45 Heroic Madness.
Mists of Pandaria-
U.S 86 Grand Empress Shek'zeer Heroic.
U.S 73 Lei shen 25 heroic.
U.S 68 Ra-den 25 man.

Recruitment is currently open for Mythic raiding and Heroic raiding for the remainder of Legion into BFA/Classic

Potential applicants should know their class and how to play all specs.

The founders of the guild have cleared multiple heroic bosses including a U.S first 10 man Garrosh and top 100 world Ragnaros heroic.
Recruitment is open for the following..

Druid- Balance (HIGH) Feral dps (CLOSED) Feral tank (CLOSED) Resto (HIGH)
Warrior- Prot (CLOSED) Fury/arms (CLOSED)
Priest- Shadow (MEDIUM) Disc/holy (HIGH)
Shaman- Ele (HIGH) Resto (HIGH) Enhance (CLOSED)
Monk- Windwalker (HIGH) Mistweaver (HIGH) Brewmaster (CLOSED)
Rogue- Multi spec (HIGH)
Death Knight- Multi spec dps (HIGH) Blood (CLOSED)
Mage- Multi spec (HIGH)
Warlock- Multi spec (HIGH)
Hunter- Multi spec (HIGH)
Paladin- Holy (HIGH) Ret (LOW)

Raid times will be Tues-Thurs 10-1am EST (Extremely important you can make all 3 nights)
Alternate raids will be ran on the weekends and other offnights.

If you have any other questions about the guild or if you are interested in joining us please contact one of the officers below.

Officer contact info.
Jdapizzaman- jaythekilla#1129
Hey Jirachi! We need more ranged right now. We're a bit further behind then we want to be, but it's because of some weak core members. We're looking to move aggressively into Mythic and replace underperformers. Check us out below to see if you're interested. We're a chill, welcoming group.

Illidan's <Final> [H] (5/N M Legion) is in need of some solid DPS. We're looking to advance to make strong progression in Mythic BfA and need a strong reliable core. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9pm CST to 12:30am CST. Please check out the below for more information.

Requirements
ilevel: 335+
traits: 15+

Server
Illidan, Horde.

About Us
Illidan's <Final> is an experienced Horde raiding guild. We formed in early Legion and managed to get 5 mythic kills per tier. We consider ourselves medium-core and we raid progression twice a week, with an optional farm night and regular M+ activity. We provide everything needed for raiding to our members, and expect 90% attendance and serious attention to mechanics and your class. We area always happy to help gear and teach players who show promise. We're looking to push further in BfA

PriorProgression
5/11 M ABT, 5/9 M ToS, 5/10 M NH

Raid Schedule (All Times in CST [Server])
Tues & Thurs: 9:00pm-12:30am CST
Wednesday (off night H): 9:00pm-12:30am CST

Contact Info
If you have any questions, please contact an officer:
  • hjc1710#1325 (GM)
  • Eve#1598
  • ToastedKeg#1774
To apply, please visit our site: http://finalguild.com/recruitment.
Hello, i just wanted to tell a little about Void. We are a ~10 year old guild and have cleared all content since existing in Wrath. We are a chill, relaxed group of people who like to kill monsters. We do a decent amount of content outside of raiding and if that appeals to you, please check us out below. Thanks.

VOID - voidguild.com - 4/8M

Needs (2 openings - CORE SPOTS)
Preferred classes:
• Warlock, Hunter, Mage, Warrior
Resto Druid, Mistweaver Monk, Disc Priest - HIGH NEED

Main Recruitment Thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769058621

3-days a week - 12hrs (CST)
Tues - 7:30pm - 11:30pm
Wed - 7:30pm - 11:30pm
Mon - 7:30pm - 11:30pm

CONTACT
roffletastic#1470, or Jayken#1914
Hi there!

We would love for you to consider raiding with us, take a look here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769396843#1
<High Class> We are a reformed guild that is pushing HARD in BfA and beyond at a consistent Cutting Edge level. We formed from a group of friends that have raided together for several expansions. We are currently recruiting to complete our solid roster and raid composition for Mythic raiding. We are looking to progress quickly through Mythic content at a consistent Cutting Edge level. We do not recruit for bench, but we do run a 20-25 man roster and make swaps accordingly. Outside of raiding, we run mythic+ groups, timewalking, re-visit content to farm mounts, achievements, etc. We also play quite a few other games together!

Server: Thrall
Faction: Horde

Schedule:
Monday
10:00PM - 1AM EST (7:00PM - 10PM PST)
Tuesday
Wednesday

Recruitment:
All Exceptional applicants will be considered!

Healer - CLOSED
Ranged - Hunter/Warlock
Melee - Warrior/Rogue

Feel free to submit an application via the link below or send one of our officers a message in game via BTAG!

https://goo.gl/forms/4j8lLmK4TLoE3V572

Contact info:
Rothar#1342
Pyroxi#1733
KnownLegend#1852
Iconic –Sargeras-Alliance

About Us:
We are a group of mythic end game players who have played with each other off and on since MoP, most of us are cutting edge players. During Legion we went our own ways and decided for BFA we would form back up to make a guild to be reckoned with. Our goals for BFA are simple, obtaining Cutting Edge while pushing to be one of the top server guilds, while maintaining the atmosphere that is more relaxing than hardcore. Once raiding for the tier is over we will be offering carries to help fund us for the next tier. I expect my raiders to be of the same mindset as I am in this. Outside of raid we will be pushing keys,war-fronts,and offering carries of these also.

What I Expect From Raiders:
I expect the same from my raiders as I do myself. Show up on time before raid and be prepared. By this I mean have a good understanding of the fights. This means watch videos or strats posted in discord and/or guild website. If you have questions ask ahead of time. Have your character(s) fully gemmed and enchanted. Have food/flask/pots/runes to last you throughout the raid night. Have close to 100% raid attendance, if you cant make a night post at least a day ahead of time in proper forum or discord channel. On attitude aspect, I would expect people to have a mature attitude towards each other and the guild. This means toxic players will not be tolerated. We are here to help each other become better players and as a single unit.

Raid Days/ Times:
Raid days will be T/W/Th with the exception for the first two weeks of each teir where 1 day will be added.This is to ensure we get full clears for both norm and heroic.
Time: 830-1130pm cst (server time)

Character(s) Requirements:
Your main should be 345-350ilvl for heroic and 365+ for mythic 20+ap for heroic and 23+ap for mythic. Fully gemmed,enchanted with proper stat priorties.

Loot:
With the changes on Blizzards end where loot will only be personal, depending on how this goes, it will be traded and handled via loot council. If this is the case we will require all raiders including myself to make a spreadsheet with their BiS and location of items to be able to better handle fairness.

ADDON REQUIRED:
RC-Lootcouncil, Angry Assignments,Exsorus Raid Tools, WeakAuras2, Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs

Uldir Progress
8/8N
8/8H
2/8M

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: DK/Multiclass
Melee DPS : closed
Ranged DPS: Hunter(Bm), Spriest,Boomy
Heals: 1 flex heals

Contact Info:
Btag- Xcirus#1428 (cerinety, Gm)
Disc ID- Cerinity#1162
Fusion is formed on Zul'Jin with the sole purpose of pushing mythic content with a hardcore mindset on a two-day, late night schedule, and finding/playing with like minded players to make the most of your game time. Formed by former top 100 US raiders and MDI quality players, we're looking to fill our remainings slots for mythic progress, firstly, and key pushing being a primary focus as well.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? Our players progress varies at the moment, with most players being 7/8H, some being into Mythic already and the other majority already with AOTC. We are building our team rapidly to push mythic, and finish with CE on time comfortably.

When do you raid?

Our raid team runs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11:30pm-3:30am EST (8:30pm-12:30am PST).

What are you recruiting?

We are recruiting players who can prove their former experience preferably, that being said, we are recruiting all classes with a competent player behind them, with ranged DPS being preffered at this point in time.

What are your guild's goals?

Our goals are to clear Mythic Uldir rapidly to get competitive within the server firstly, and then pushing the 2-Night and US rankings both.

Who do I contact for more information, or to inquire?

Speak with one of the recruitment officers, Stormtrix#11257 (Mervix), Fendrith#11244 (Fendrith) or Televized#1585 (Bruncewayne). Or apply at http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdVRz7nBXl
Hi, we'd like to see your logs but we’re interested in recruiting you to <Evocati-Area52>!
We are a fairly fresh guild with a roster full of very high rated M+ players and talented 11/11M raiders. Even though we are fresh, our current roster is already pretty near full of extremely talented players. We’re heading into a new expansion, a new raid, with a new roster, however we’re still striving to get top 100 US by the end of the tier. All of our raiders are skilled, and competition is something we promote in the guild, ontop of having 3 raid days a week, should make that goal feasible even for a fresh guild.

Raid times:
    Tuesday 7-10 p.m EST
    Wednesday 7-10 p.m EST
    Thursday 7-10 p.m EST

We are currently 1/8M and 8/8H and since we are still fairly new, we have made major adjustments to our roster the past 2 weeks to drop dead weight or players who aren’t playing at the level we’re looking to compete at, but here are our guild logs from heroic Uldir. We expect to be 2/8 or ⅜ mythic next week minimum.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/357410/latest/#difficulty=4

And here are some of our logs from legion (including mine).

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/31610247?zone=17&mode=detailed
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/32306215?zone=17&mode=detailed
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/21813528?zone=17&mode=detailed

What we expect from you
    Reliability. Be on time, but we understand if real life happens every now and again.

Skill. You are expected to play at a high level and consistently be working to improve your play.

Gear. You are expected to keep getting gear and maximizing your output. When the first raid tier is out, we expect you to be up-to-date and ready to rock.

Accountability. We expect you to mess up occasionally because we aren’t robots, but you are also expected to own up to your mistakes and not make them repeatedly. Placing your blame on others will not be tolerated. If we call you out, we don't do it to embarrass you, we do it so you can realize your mistake and break the habit, it's out of pure love <3.

Don’t be a douche. Nobody wants to spend 9 hours a week with a guy who doesn’t stop talking about fortnite. Nobody wants to spend the raid week with the guy who whines about parses or the guy who blames everyone but themselves. Don’t be that guy.

What you can expect from us
    Fairness. We won’t let people be blamed for something they didn’t do.

An enjoyable raid environment. Our raid leader is quite relaxed as well as experienced leading a US 50 guild. We all try to have fun while playing at the highest level possible.

No carrying. We love our friends and family, but we also love getting bosses down. If someone isn’t carrying their weight, they will get replaced. We’re not gonna waste nineteen other people's time, just to make one person happy.

Everything we expect from you, you can also expect from us.

If you are interested in trialing, please add Sonar#11232, hoping to hear back from ya :)
<Hoot> is an Horde based late night Mythic Raiding Guild that is built around talented core that has been around since the beginning of raiding.

We have a late night schedule due to the fact that we still have multiple raiders currently who are apart of the Overwatch League as players and coaches, so by making these times late it work will not interfere with any raids we have planned.

We have a range of incredibly talented players as well as old officers and guild leaders of multiple top 20 guilds, and we're looking to keep a roster of around 24 people.

Our hours for progression are 3 days Tuesday-Thursday 9-12pm PST.
Farm Schedule: (1) day, Tuesday 9-12pm PST.

Currently recruiting
1 Tank ~ N/A
DPS ~ Hunter, Balance, Rogue, Mage
Healers ~ MW

Even if your class isn't listed and you feel like you're an exceptional player at the role you play feel free to add and we can have that discussion.

Alt Requirement. We run an additional run during the first 2-3 weeks of progression for alts incase certain fights require stacking of classes, everyone must have an alt.

bnet: Rawkus#1108
discord: Outlaws Rawkus#2516
Nice to meet you,

<<Damage Inc>> would love to welcome you in our ranks

Take a minute and drop by our thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769386955

Our schedule (CST) is:

Tuesday - 19:30 to 22:30
Wednesday - 20:30 to 23:30
Thursday - 19:30 to 22:30
Mondays - Keystones!
My contact information is:
Battlenet: Black#1220
Discord ID: Anyshia#7885

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or comments!