I think we can all agree DH need buffs

General Discussion
And are the greatest thing to hit WoW since The Sword of a Thousand Truths.
Agreed
No.
Hear, hear!
Can we make them more dynamic than like 2-3 buttons? I keep trying to level it up but it's so damn boring.
More tmog sets specific to demon hunters would be appreciated.
I'd love it if DH had at least 20% more damage than DK. The tradeoff being DK are immoble but do low damage whereas DH are mobile and do high damage. Blizzard should heavily consider these buffs
We should nerf warlock instead
09/26/2018 11:04 PMPosted by Nephis
Can we make them more dynamic than like 2-3 buttons? I keep trying to level it up but it's so damn boring.

go vengence.
take fracture and spirit bomb.

now mass all enemies, pop fracture, imm. aura, and spiritbomb when at 5 souls nearby.

u will kill enemiesafter a few roudns AND come out at full hp.

they are literally beasts at lvling...

09/26/2018 11:08 PMPosted by Undedløck
We should nerf warlock instead

go home. you're drunk.
I'd like for them to be able to purge my main bubble off like they can for all my other abilities with 110% up time on anything.

Least it would finally convince me to avoid things even for capping conquest.

My biggest regret was never leveling one. High mobility, high damage, pretty good defense skills.

The fact that they get all that with a ranged kick, purge and instant ranged cc is bonkers and makes me question all my life choices as my pally rolls around in a squeaky wheelchair that is the symbol of hope for my class.

Disagree with that. There SHOULD always be a class with a more relaxed toolset for us that get sick of classes that make your fingers sore.
09/26/2018 11:16 PMPosted by Wuhjikô
I'd like for them to be able to purge my main bubble off like they can for all my other abilities with 110% up time on anything.

Least it would finally convince me to avoid things even for capping conquest.

My biggest regret was never leveling one. High mobility, high damage, pretty good defense skills.

The fact that they get all that with a ranged kick, purge and instant ranged cc is bonkers and makes me question all my life choices as my pally rolls around in a squeaky wheelchair that is the symbol of hope for my class.

A paladin calling another class OP at anything, probably means that class is right where it needs to be.. Anything that has to be killed 3 distinct times in pvp is just stupid.
I see dhs with item level 350 doing 15000 dps in m+ and then I see people who aren't dhs who have 360 item level doing 11000 dps and you thing you should have more? wow blizz lets just have everyone be dhs! your games have gone to s h I t blizz.
09/26/2018 11:06 PMPosted by Hellsçream
I'd love it if DH had at least 20% more damage than DK. The tradeoff being DK are immoble but do low damage whereas DH are mobile and do high damage. Blizzard should heavily consider these buffs

thats already live buddy, rejoice!
/asphyxiate
/deathstrike

No Problem here. No changes necessary.

go vengence.
take fracture and spirit bomb.

now mass all enemies, pop fracture, imm. aura, and spiritbomb when at 5 souls nearby.

u will kill enemiesafter a few roudns AND come out at full hp.

they are literally beasts at lvling...

I'll have to try that out, my sister leveled hers to 110 as vengeance and I was wondering why.

Oh, I thought I was alone on this one, I just can't find the combat interesting with them, I had more fun gliding than fighting, I may play ret sometimes and I can say for certain that ret's rotation is a fairly boring one, but damn, DHs is a 2 buttons spams with maybe a dash or a charge thrown in.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/19

It would appear DHs are already out performing all but 2 other dps specs.
09/26/2018 11:39 PMPosted by Whoot
I see dhs with item level 350 doing 15000 dps in m+ and then I see people who aren't dhs who have 360 item level doing 11000 dps and you thing you should have more? wow blizz lets just have everyone be dhs! your games have gone to s h I t blizz.

That's just aoe pulls. Man do we kick !@# when it's more than one mob. Learn to fear the laser face
im not a DH main, but I think they are in a good spot.

their mobility mixed with theyre defensives offer a good survivability, not to mention the orb pickups