[delete]

Stormrage
Found a home, thanks.
Hey there! I saw that you were looking for a guild and my guild is currently recruiting! Here some information on us:

<Generic Anime Name>
Progression: 8/8 H 2/8 M
Raid Times: 1 AM to 4 AM EST Tuesday through Thursday*
Newly formed guild on Stormrage that raids after the nightshift. We're a close-knit group of friends who enjoy memes and work hard to push each other and gear up!
*If you're West Coast, the raid starts Tuesday evening and goes into Wednesday morning. If you're East Coast, it starts Wednesday morning starting at 1 AM.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me and let me know! Thanks for your time, hope you find the guild you're looking for (and hopefully it's mine :D)!
`
bump!
Hey dude. Some people are a little flexible on their times so if you're not just ignore this. We raid Wednesday / Thursday from 7:00pm-10:00pm EST (Server Time). If that works:

1. Recruit Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769457091#1

2. What class/specs do your friends play? I wouldn't mind seeing some logs.

Snoochey#1796
Hey Thorn,

Read your post, I think we might be able to work something out. Interested in you and the others, but it depends on class/roles/specs etc. I'd like to discuss further.

Don't want to just spam our recruitment info at you, but I'll give you the basic info.

- 2 nights a week
- Tue/Wed 8:30-11pm (EST)
- Extra 30 mins if we're close to a kill.
- Currently 2/8M
- Finished up legion 11/11M CE on the same schedule.

Fight is a 22 year old guild, first starting up in Ultima Online Beta and being in WoW since day one. We actively remove non performing players from raid and toxicity from our guild environment. This is a long term home.

More info on our guild and recruitment can be found here.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765516605

You can hit me up on bnet (vilnius#1998) or discord (vilnius#5048) Discord is preferable.
Bump
Bumpage