I Need New Friends

Guild Recruitment
I'm an OG WoW player from Vanilla days and I'm looking for a guild. I'm interested in heroics, mythics, PvP and maybe some light raiding. I'm from Wisconsin and would love to find a guild from this area but in all honesty I'm open to any guild that's interested in the above. All my friends are dead/have quit so I'm just looking for a new group of people to enjoy this game with. I'm old as balls at the ripe age of 33 and have zero filter so family friendly guilds probably aren't my best fit. Horde or Alliance, I swing both ways. Help me please. Also not so interested in doing a server transfer, but I will level the fudge out of a new character ASAP to be a part of your life.
Hiya! We're not from any specific area, but I know we have a bunch of people from all over!
The Verdish Empire is a newly formed social guild. We do casual raids on Thursdays at 10pm and we will probably add another day soon to that once we get a few more people that are interested in it. For raiding attendance is not mandatory at all, but if you plan to raid that week all I ask is you come prepared to make some progress. (Make sure you are geared properly and have an idea of the fights) We have nothing officially set up for pvp or mythics but we're always running them when we see each other on. I know I'm always down to do something for the most part! Ultimately, WoW is a game and I want my members to enjoy it! I don't want it to become something that is stressful and almost like another job.
If you're interested or have any questions feel free to add me on Bnet!

-Jumpernickel
BNET: Kayla#1755
Always looking for new folks for the guild, bunch of laid back people who form up to either pvp , raid or even m+. Here's more info but its mainly on the raid side,

Raid Times:
Thursday and Sunday from 8-11PM EST.

Progression:
7/8 Heroic
1/8 Mythic

About Us:
<Cutting Corners> is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We believe that a successful raiding guild is consistently trying to improve. Our members review logs, assist in developing strategies and help improve each other's gameplay. We are seeking players that are motivated and put in the effort required to clear mythic content on a 6 hour a week schedule.

While we are first and foremost a mythic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we aren't recruiting players who only log on for raids.

Class/Spec we're looking for
  • LF any exceptional specs and Mythic + players!
  • Contact Information
    Diago#1887 (Recruitment)
    Homer#1186 (GM)
    Hello!

Based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a new guild looking to recruit all for a more casual and social guild. We are putting together a core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all levels and play styles. We plan to also put together a PvP team in the future as our guild grows. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience.

<Estratovus> is a new Alliance guild on Sargeras that is currently looking to recruit all for raiding and PvP. We run in a more semi-serious progression focused environment. Even though we raid on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights
    • Raiding, Dungeons, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social focuses
    • Weekend Raiding (see times below)
    • A more casual environment
    • New guild - join and grow/learn with us!
    • Returning or new player(s) friendly
    • All are welcome! - LGBTQ+ friendly
    • Friday from 7:00PM - 10:00/11:00PM Central/Server Time
    • Saturday from 7:00PM - 10:00/11:00PM Central/Server Time
    • Sunday ~5-8PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled)

Recruitment Needs:
    • 1 Tank (not DK)
    • 1+ Healers (non-priest preferred but open)
    • 5+ DPS - all classes/specs considered (preferred hunt, mage, lock, and melee)
    • Raid Leader(s) - preferably someone who has at least full NM experience to get our group progressing quickly into HM/Mythic.
    • Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469.

Thanks for your consideration!
    You should join Centered on lightbringer. Sounds like it would be a perfect fit for you. Its a guild my alts are in. Lots of no filter type's you'd probally fit right in. Here's thier lb post.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769066777
    Uhm..... Salty...aka...andy?
    Hello, my name is Mike. I am the gm of the guild Causality on Turalyon. We are a new guild founded by highly experienced players looking to become competitive in pushing end game content. We are currently recruiting for our progression raiding team. We raid 3 days a week Sun/Tues/Thurs 10:30pm-1:30am EST. We are looking to build a community of players who are focused around having fun by playing the game at a high level and downing content; getting AoTC and CE achievements for each raid tier. If you are interested in discussing, please feel free to contact me directly, my tag is: maggotmike01#1917. More details in the explanation below.

Role Recruitment information:
    Tank: Low
    Ranged DPS: Medium - High
    Melee DPS: Extremely High
    Healer: Medium

We are currently 8/8N and 3/8H in Uldir.

BNet: Contacts:maggotmike01#1917; Virgil#1638
    Discord: Contacts:M1K3#0810; Brandos#7129
    <Non Offensive Innuendo> A tight knit group of gamers that's looking to fill our roster with like minded individuals with similar interests. Currently recruiting for normal & heroic Uldir raids. Weds & Fri 9:30pm- 12:30am EST.

We are also looking for active members for Mythic+, Island expeditions and PVP.
    We also have a community you can check out https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767738804

I look forward to hearing from you!
    We raid tue/wed for main nights our alt group thursday 8:00-10:30 PM CST(server) we are semi casual guild with mythic goals in mind. If you Want to know more or want an invite add your battle.net down below. feel free to ask any questions you want. We are 8/8 N Uldir 5/8H Uldir
    What we need for our main group is mostly ranged dps and one DK tank that can Dps role too. We are looking to recruit the following dps.
    Mage=High
    warlock=High
    Hunter=Medium(any)
    Boomkin=High
    Spriest=High
    Rogue=Medium
    Monk=medium
    Paladin(ret)=Full
    Shaman dps(any)=Medium
    Warrior=Low
    Demon Hunter= Medium
    DeathKnight=High
    My Bnet is chrism#1202 & our Discord is https://discord.gg/n6DyVNf

warcraftlogs

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/whisperwind/last%20pull%20magic

Wow progress

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/whisperwind/Last+Pull+Magic

Raider IO

https://raider.io/guilds/us/whisperwind/Last%20Pull%20Magic

world of Warcraft direct link

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/whisperwind/Last_Pull_Magic/
    Hello! We would love to have you are interested in rerolling to hang out with some fun people! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We have roughly 15-20 people on most nights and an active discord. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst with an optional Saturday raid. Saturdays are typically our night to do normal and the other 2 nights are heroic. Raiding definitely isn't required as we have lots of other fun events! Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762038420

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :)
    We would love to have you! Pretty chill laid back guild tbh, but i'll post the template down below. Seems like ya would fit our culture pretty well.

<War Chief> is a reviving 2-night raiding guild on the Emerald Dream server. We are seeking more like-minded members who are looking to progress on a more casual time-frame. We are currently 3/8H in and 8/8 N Uldir. We will accept anyone with the willingness to learn and be patient while we progress and fill our team!

Our Leaders
    The guild leader has a long history of pushing high end content, starting in BC as a Hand of A’dal. Currently 3/8H and 8/8N. Our RL also have high end raiding exp and is very adaptable, with much success leading newer players through difficult content! We are always here to help you help yourself perform the best you possibly can, meaning we will provide you with any information you need, run mythic plus to help you gear, and provide you with a clear explanation of every encounter that we will be progressing on.

What is expected of our members:
    As a member of our team we expect you to perform at a decently-skilled level. (IE know the fights, have a progressive non-tilt mindset) Have decent raiding iLvL (will help you gear if you ask or need to!) and to sign up for raid nights you wish to attend (Don’t need to attend everyone single one or any.)

The Goal
    Our goal as a guild is to push through every tier and see how far as a guild we can go. We provide a non-toxic environment for raiders to grow and progress as we push together as a team. We also wish to have every member value the guild as much as we do as we look at it with high importance and relevancy to our life. We put a lot of time and value into our members and we will always appreciate the same mentality.

Raid days and times
    Saturday: 7:30pm CST – 11pm CST
    Sunday: 7:30pm CST – 11pm CST

Classes and specs we are looking for
    Warlock-Affliction(high)
    Any exceptional players should still contact us for an interview!
    Contact information
    Guild Master-Mokal Btag
    Healing Officer/Recruitment Officer: Geekyre Btag Geekyre#1117
    Officer/Raid Lead: -Trueicess Btag Truess2001#1333