Bring Back Gear Vendors for PvP

Arenas
Prev 1 21 22 23
11/08/2018 01:46 PMPosted by Saqe
Sounds like a tantrum my kids would throw when they only get one scoop of ice cream, but at least they are not throwing a tantrum over a video game.

I don't know if a tantrum over ice cream really is any better dude... Lol

If you consider that they are children, not even teenagers, yeah it is.

FOX can do whatever she wants, sure. Why broadcast it like this where it seems like a long nasally whine? So you tried, didnt get what you wanted...

Dont go away mad, just go away.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

FOX can do whatever she wants, sure. Why broadcast it like this where it seems like a long nasally whine? So you tried, didnt get what you wanted...

If you don't want to read whiny posts, then don't click on them. Don't read and reply, just don't read.
11/08/2018 01:46 PMPosted by Saqe
Sounds like a tantrum my kids would throw when they only get one scoop of ice cream, but at least they are not throwing a tantrum over a video game.

Wow dude sounds like your the child here.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

When you're a consistently outspoken, collaborative, and constructive member of a community seeking the betterment of a thing that we all enjoy, noting that you've given up and are throwing in the towel after being so consistently engaged is a reasonable and appropriate course of action.

If you lived your life in politics because you believed you could improve the lives of others and rally them together, but you got so worn down that you eventually gave up after the continual asphyxiation of a people by a system that's intended to support them, your surrender actually means something bigger than just aimless "whining".

Fox and many others have been a voice for folks who haven't had the words / data / experience / confidence to speak them on their own. Fox (and others) quitting this game after so long cued to me that maybe it was also time to end my sub. And I have.
11/09/2018 03:33 PMPosted by Azreux

When you're a consistently outspoken, collaborative, and constructive member of a community seeking the betterment of a thing that we all enjoy, noting that you've given up and are throwing in the towel after being so consistently engaged is a reasonable and appropriate course of action.

If you lived your life in politics because you believed you could improve the lives of others and rally them together, but you got so worn down that you eventually gave up after the continual asphyxiation of a people by a system that's intended to support them, your surrender actually means something bigger than just aimless "whining".

Fox and many others have been a voice for folks who haven't had the words / data / experience / confidence to speak them on their own. Fox (and others) quitting this game after so long cued to me that maybe it was also time to end my sub. And I have.

Well put
Vendors
11/10/2018 03:38 PMPosted by Kanaloä
Vendors