did the hotfix go in today?

Shaman
because elemental lighting bolt still hitting like !@#$. i even made my rotation to revolve more around it by getting control of lava, high voltage, and elemental blast with natural harmony trait, still hits like dukey.
I don't think the reset happened yet, as when I logged in my Mythic+ chest was still inactive.
Should come with the reset at 0800PST
ty!
It'll still be weak even after the change. This doesn't do much.
its live, but 15% of weak is still weak+15%

the main change of this build is that our aoe will be a bit stronger, if you thought this was going to bring our single target up you've been led astray.

dont build around lightning bolt
10/02/2018 07:46 AMPosted by PlayerVFKGRX
its live, but 15% of weak is still weak+15%

the main change of this build is that our aoe will be a bit stronger, if you thought this was going to bring our single target up you've been led astray.

dont build around lightning bolt

just trying to get used to playing around LB, isnt 8.1 trying to make us play more around LB?
lava burst will always scale higher than lightning bolt, and outside of stormkeeper/earth shock lightning bolts, you'll still always cast lava burst

Yes, you'll cast Lightning bolt more in 8.1, but it will be due to conditionals that as of yet we don't have
They haven't posted the final hotfix notes/values, so nobody is even sure what types of numbers went live yet (or if it was even the same as what they posted before). Because when they initially posted the Oct 2nd hotfix it said "We're working on some targeted spec tuning, which will go live with maintenance in each region starting on October 2. Here's where we currently are with that:"

"As always, we'll have final values for you in a public hotfixes update when the changes go live next week."
lb, cl, and eq are all up 15% from last night
mines hitting for like 3.1k but only have 347 ilvl. with highvoltage proc it hits for about 5.8k, lvb crit hits for 7.3k. LB crit hits for 7.9k. idk, oh well, just wanted to check it out. going back to my ret to farm warfront. yall lmk what yall think ill be back later.
Was this even a live hotfix, or a PTR hotfix? Reading the posts again, I think it was for the PTR. I hope I'm wrong.
Pretty sure this was for the ptr.. title of the hot fix said patch 8.1
10/02/2018 09:49 AMPosted by Rngz
Pretty sure this was for the ptr.. title of the hot fix said patch 8.1

They did state for oct 2 reset so confused now
Don't try to get more LB casts off... LvB still hits for way more, just take the buff as a small dmg increase for now. Only in 8.1 we may see some changes, but sim data isn't even out on those talents yet.
I’m excited to see what I can pull now with the AoE buff.
it was already pretty good but with a terrible ramp up time, once you got going it was pretty legit though.
10/02/2018 10:47 AMPosted by Wewuzqueenz
Don't try to get more LB casts off... LvB still hits for way more, just take the buff as a small dmg increase for now. Only in 8.1 we may see some changes, but sim data isn't even out on those talents yet.

This is incorrect. At higher ilvl if you take EE and Storm Ele instead of echo/LMT you will see a relatively impactul dps increase.

It was around 1.3k sim dps increase for me
10/02/2018 11:24 AMPosted by Bandagio
10/02/2018 10:47 AMPosted by Wewuzqueenz

This is incorrect. At higher ilvl if you take EE and Storm Ele instead of echo/LMT you will see a relatively impactul dps increase.

It was around 1.3k sim dps increase for me

Will have to look at this myself.