WHEN ARE YOU NERFING DISC PRIESTS????????????

Battlegrounds
10/07/2018 09:52 AMPosted by Johncrow
I've seen disc priest die pre-nerf.

What time are you doing your AMA?
10/07/2018 12:54 PMPosted by Chroesire
10/07/2018 12:36 PMPosted by Kitanana
And nerfing us wont help you guys get anybetter

So individuals just get to be screwed when it comes to discs in randoms with no recourse? That blows. There’s nothing any of us can do to force the random-queuing population at large to get better.

Dude it will still be the same we could be nerfing every single spec to 0% . Yet people still wont be better at the game.It has 0 to do with which X class is op . Which is just an excuse . Learn to adapt . It wont matter what X class they nerf ,people will still be bad at their X class hence casual bgs .
10/06/2018 03:12 AMPosted by Kïtanä
10/05/2018 10:40 AMPosted by Tigerfist
Just roll a SV hunter, you won't have any problems with Disc Priest. Don't bother with Bm hunter . Disc Priests will be laughing at you.

This is a lie . BM is the best spec for killing disc priests you can kite them for days and have their pets interrupts.

Protip :traps +bindingshot +vipersting +CS spam +intimidate

Theyll go oom then die .Its not rocket science .

If you think BM is weak then you are prob backpeddling alot or pretending you are survival as bm kek.

It took you days to kill a Disc Priest. lol I knew Bm hunters were bad, but I didn't think they were that bad. lol
10/03/2018 10:21 PMPosted by Enriquee
Haha, I complained about this and was told I'm a noob. But I think they will nerf hunters a few more times b4 they look at priests.

Nerf everyone, BUFF druids!
<span class="truncated">...</span>

This is a lie . BM is the best spec for killing disc priests you can kite them for days and have their pets interrupts.

If you think BM is weak then you are prob backpeddling alot or pretending you are survival as bm kek.

It took you days to kill a Disc Priest. lol I knew Bm hunters were bad, but I didn't think they were that bad. lol

Infact it was you complaining about bm spec . I do fine ,it was a saying dont take it so literal my goodness.

KEK
10/04/2018 01:40 AMPosted by Psychologizt
Nonsense. Disc priests are too busy looking for 1v1s to do anything else. If the devs want to nerf something. Look at DHs.

A DP could smite a DH in mere milliseconds.

10/06/2018 11:41 AMPosted by Thetruthdonp
No Point in nerfing them, they are not op. Look into Rogues and Surv Hunters for a nerf.

I'd rather the priests get nerfed than rogues, and for me that is saying something.
10/08/2018 01:19 AMPosted by Lemontea

I'd rather the priests get nerfed than rogues, and for me that is saying something.

Yes. Why would a stealth detecting "melee" class that can kite brilliantly and damage from range want rogues nerfed. It's a weird comparison
Shut up noobs. There is nothing wrong with healers that have 2 schools of healing, infinite shielding, and dps levels of damage. Get good scrubs.
10/08/2018 02:27 AMPosted by Felvyre
Shut up noobs. There is nothing wrong with healers that have 2 schools of healing, infinite shielding, and dps levels of damage. Get good scrubs.
this is pretty much truthful facts. Maybe not as high of dmg now but god level of tankyness and heals with two types of healing magic which nearly impossible to lock out both.
Dps got a whole expansion where they could rofltstomp heals to the point where heals just didnt play pvp because they didnt want to be free kills. I am glad that BFA has made heals valid again in pvp.
10/08/2018 01:25 AMPosted by Noxona
10/08/2018 01:19 AMPosted by Lemontea

Yes. Why would a stealth detecting "melee" class that can kite brilliantly and damage from range want rogues nerfed. It's a weird comparison

They are still a tad overtuned. Buff their mastery and nerf their damage.

Disc priests are just not a fun class to play against.
3 disc priests a side in a 10 man bg, 3 arms warriors. Compelling gameplay so far, really impressed with BFA.
Blizz pls this is unacceptable I just want melee to sit on my face and spam swifty macros until I die--the fewer globals it takes, the better. Please let me live out my class fantasy as a doormat for 3 button melee classes.
10/07/2018 09:19 PMPosted by Tigerfist
10/06/2018 03:12 AMPosted by Kïtanä

I've made a career as BM killing Discs with my dino pet; Montrous Bite eventually wears 'em down.
who is the top rated healer for rated battlegrounds?
10/08/2018 03:21 AMPosted by Faceslap
10/08/2018 02:27 AMPosted by Felvyre
this is pretty much truthful facts. Maybe not as high of dmg now but god level of tankyness and heals with two types of healing magic which nearly impossible to lock out both.

Not really as a hunter you have so much burst pressure and cc just annoy them until they go oom . Its not hard .
When a class can stay alive even when 4 or 5 players are on him means it need a nerf badly, what are you waiting blizzard???
10/03/2018 10:21 PMPosted by Enriquee
Haha, I complained about this and was told I'm a noob. But I think they will nerf hunters a few more times b4 they look at priests.

Disc is fine.