Joining Blizz Art Team

Arenas
1 2 3 6 Next
Hey guys, I'm joining Blizzard's Art Team so that Chris Kaleiki can be better understood. Here is one of the pieces from my portfolio. Let me know what you think!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Don2C3DWwAADhr3.jpg
im dead
10/04/2018 09:05 AMPosted by Hexzero
im dead

Brilliant.
Uhh you forgot to put the words "scaling magic" other than that 10/10
OMG THIS IS LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!!!
When you get there. Sit the class "devs" down and make them play WC3 and other past iterations of classes.
Oh and thats a good drawing. You'll definitely be of great help.
Hired.

When can you start?
In before this thread blows up.
10/04/2018 12:20 PMPosted by Ythisens
Hired.

When can you start?
kek.
I like how of all the posts in the pvp forums over the last 2 weeks since the last time we got acknowledged THIS is the one the blues post in. I love you Ythisens but can we please get somebody to address the god awful state of pvp this season?
Hired.

When can you start?

Yesterday
Meaningless post of a MS paint drawing warrants a blue response but a multi-page posts with valid concerns from the PVP community gets nothing.

Blizzard's priorities are pretty clear.
10/04/2018 12:24 PMPosted by Hexzero
I like how of all the posts in the pvp forums over the last 2 weeks since the last time we got acknowledged THIS is the one the blues post in. I love you Ythisens but can we please get somebody to address the god awful state of pvp this season?

400 -300 × pie = youre welcome
Hired.

When can you start?

Lmao X2
10/04/2018 12:24 PMPosted by Hexzero
tbh, go look at the length of some of the other posts, look how in depth they get when discussing the issues they choose to talk about.

kiiiiiiiiiinda feel like their not allowed to talk to us. not REALLY talk to us.

10/04/2018 12:26 PMPosted by Mervz
Meaningless post of a MS paint drawing warrants a blue response but a multi-page posts with valid concerns from the PVP community gets nothing.

damned if they do damned if they dont. *big ol shrug*
Guys Ythisens can’t actually speak on issues in game. If anything I’d take his response and hope that it’s his way of saying “I see these posts and have forwarded them to those that can do something about it but I’m unable to actually speak on them myself”

That & maybe he likes the drawing
10/04/2018 12:26 PMPosted by Mervz

10/10
Remind me to draw Ythisens sometime.
This thread actually got a blue response.

Unbelievable.
10/04/2018 12:32 PMPosted by Steelgear
This thread actually got a blue response.

Unbelievable.

Story of BFA.