Joining Blizz Art Team

Arenas
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
They need to be careful what they say on some of the posts about the state of PVP. Chances are they understand our concerns but don't have any concrete info to relay to us. Dont shoot the messenger.
Hi dad
The last post before Yak commented is now 2 hours old this post was almost on the second page so he had to scroll down to see it, meaning he saw some of the other posts & prob read them guys but it’s not his job to come and tell us that warlocks are getting buffed. P sure he would get in trouble for something like that, his post is more of an “I see you” imo.

I quit around the time elite sets got straightened up so idk how that happened but I hear he had a lot to do with that, like I said I imagine he does what he can as far as getting our issues noticed by the guys who can actually make changes but he can’t come and promise things to us
10/04/2018 12:32 PMPosted by Steelgear
This thread actually got a blue response.

Unbelievable.

Still mad?
10/04/2018 08:20 AMPosted by Heckindoggo
Hey guys, I'm joining Blizzard's Art Team so that Chris Kaleiki can be better understood. Here is one of the pieces from my portfolio. Let me know what you think!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Don2C3DWwAADhr3.jpg

Rejected; you need 43% more spikes and swirling doo-dads.
10/04/2018 12:34 PMPosted by Bigboizz
They need to be careful what they say on some of the posts about the state of PVP. Chances are they understand our concerns but don't have any concrete info to relay to us. Dont shoot the messenger.

I'm not questioning him specifically. This whole "communications" area... it just simply doesn't work anymore.
10/04/2018 12:39 PMPosted by Laoghaire
10/04/2018 12:32 PMPosted by Steelgear
This thread actually got a blue response.

Unbelievable.

Still mad?

Actually, yes. You have a problem with that?
This. The Yak is a cool dude. Not his fault that the PvP devs aren't willing to comment.
10/04/2018 12:44 PMPosted by Fox
This. The Yak is a cool dude. Not his fault that the PvP devs aren't willing to comment.

This. 100%!
C'Mon guys.. this is a fun thread. Don't hijack it with *your* concerns. Start your own about pop if you want.
10/04/2018 12:26 PMPosted by Mervz
Meaningless post of a MS paint drawing warrants a blue response but a multi-page posts with valid concerns from the PVP community gets nothing.

Blizzard's priorities are pretty clear.

Dude, develop a sense of humor please, you are killing the mood. I bet you are a blast at parties.

Can see it now:
There's a whole room of laughing adults, drinking and enjoying themselves, and there you are, on the couch with a soda, ice cubes long melted to give reference for how long you've been there sitting and watching everyone with a frown on your face. Finally someone attempts to talk to you, and you look at them and go "My dad was killed at a party"...instantly killing their buzz and the radius of room people give you at this party increases...The night ends with you walking out of the room screaming that you hate "the state of WoW PVP!!!!11!!" a topic no one talked about the entire night, and slam the door just slightly louder than your average person closing the door. Everyone looking to who they are talking to and ask "Who the eff was that guy" to which no one knows who you are, and who invited you to the party.

Yeah you are that guy
Dude, develop a sense of humor please, you are killing the mood. I bet you are a blast at parties.

Yeah you are that guy

HAHAHA!!! Love it!!!!! +1!
Picture is inaccurate. No death knight dead on arena floor
10/04/2018 12:20 PMPosted by Ythisens
Hired.

When can you start?

As soon as you buff Warlocks so I can work on part two.

*MICrosoft Paint Drop*
10/04/2018 12:26 PMPosted by Mervz
Meaningless post of a MS paint drawing warrants a blue response but a multi-page posts with valid concerns from the PVP community gets nothing.

Blizzard's priorities are pretty clear.

Friend, I entirely agree. I hope you see my response.
10/04/2018 12:46 PMPosted by Sylvan
... This. The Yak is a cool dude. Not his fault that the PvP devs aren't willing to comment.

This. 100%!
C'Mon guys.. this is a fun thread. Don't hijack it with *your* concerns. Start your own about pop if you want.

This is my thread and I finally succeeded with a blue post. This is a buff warlock and DK before 8.1 post. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT I DONT CARE.

Mission success boys. We got a blue. Fill this post with your lock DK buff wishes. Doggo has heard you!

I agree with both of these sentiments. Ythisens is the man. I have no ill will for him. Just the fact that its been 2 weeks of radio silence after they literally said more balance was coming, and yet we have heard NOTHING, is more than enough grounds for us to be pissed off.
Ythisens has been bamboozled. You think this was funny. You think this was joke.
DK's and locks have had their time in the top. Now its other classes...
10/04/2018 01:03 PMPosted by Deràj
DK's and locks have had their time in the top. Now its other classes...

That is a ridiculous sentiment. Just because a class or classes have been good in the past does not mean they should be okay with being unplayable for going on 2 months now.