Joining Blizz Art Team

Arenas
Prev 1 4 5 6
10/04/2018 12:20 PMPosted by Ythisens
Hired.

When can you start?

Hire me for class balance. I definitely currently make more money than you so I would prefer to just consult.
this game makes me sad
10/04/2018 12:26 PMPosted by Mervz
Meaningless post of a MS paint drawing warrants a blue response but a multi-page posts with valid concerns from the PVP community gets nothing.

Blizzard's priorities are pretty clear.

Yeah this is the type of stuff that makes me not want to play anymore.
10/05/2018 06:45 AMPosted by Nahta
Meaningless post of a MS paint drawing warrants a blue response but a multi-page posts with valid concerns from the PVP community gets nothing.

Yeah this is the type of stuff that makes me not want to play anymore.

So don't.
fix your game plz blizz idk try balancing pvp for once
Hired.

When can you start?

I'm no lawyer, but pretty sure this is a legally binding contractual agreement of employment.
Could you kindly give better advice to the artist making the leather armor it's like every peice looks like a meshed up typical druid set. All these plate armor sets coming out look godly. Wish leather had more gloss and colorful ninja and versatile styles.
Hired.

When can you start?

Jesus, you're kidding right? Is this some sort of crazy joke? You're seriously on the forums enough to be first page on this now 6 page thread and yet you haven't said anything of value in any post I've ever read from you?

What exactly is your job?
this game makes me sad
10/05/2018 12:47 PMPosted by Nazca
Hired.

When can you start?

Jesus, you're kidding right? Is this some sort of crazy joke? You're seriously on the forums enough to be first page on this now 6 page thread and yet you haven't said anything of value in any post I've ever read from you?

What exactly is your job?

Lol. Yeah you tell him words.
https://i.imgur.com/eRHdNP5.png
10/05/2018 05:12 PMPosted by Medani
https://i.imgur.com/eRHdNP5.png

Lmao
10/04/2018 12:48 PMPosted by Deràj

Dude, develop a sense of humor please, you are killing the mood. I bet you are a blast at parties.

Can see it now:
There's a whole room of laughing adults, drinking and enjoying themselves, and there you are, on the couch with a soda, ice cubes long melted to give reference for how long you've been there sitting and watching everyone with a frown on your face. Finally someone attempts to talk to you, and you look at them and go "My dad was killed at a party"...instantly killing their buzz and the radius of room people give you at this party increases...The night ends with you walking out of the room screaming that you hate "the state of WoW PVP!!!!11!!" a topic no one talked about the entire night, and slam the door just slightly louder than your average person closing the door. Everyone looking to who they are talking to and ask "Who the eff was that guy" to which no one knows who you are, and who invited you to the party.

Yeah you are that guy

has this been you? =(
10/04/2018 12:46 PMPosted by Sylvan
10/04/2018 12:44 PMPosted by Fox
... This. The Yak is a cool dude. Not his fault that the PvP devs aren't willing to comment.

This. 100%!
C'Mon guys.. this is a fun thread. Don't hijack it with *your* concerns. Start your own about pop if you want.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/lightnings-blade/sylvan/achievements/player-vs-player/arena

How did you find yourself out here on this forum alone, little one?
10/04/2018 12:24 PMPosted by Hexzero
I like how of all the posts in the pvp forums over the last 2 weeks since the last time we got acknowledged THIS is the one the blues post in. I love you Ythisens but can we please get somebody to address the god awful state of pvp this season?

It's the same as usual. X is op, y sucks.
Sorry guys, I died a bit inside and lost my art works in a kitchen fire.
Posting in top kek thread.