PSA: Good exp from Legion Invasions at 110

General Discussion
Many people aren't aware that Legion invasions still give very good exp from lvls 110-111. With exp gem + warmode you can easily get 60-70% exp from invasions alone.

Enjoy before the fun police come
10/05/2018 03:43 AMPosted by Bigbilly
Many people aren't aware that Legion invasions still give very good exp from lvls 110-111. With exp gem + warmode you can easily get 60-70% exp from invasions alone.

you get that much from an island expeditions as well at that level and give yourself a chance at get pets/mounts and rep items.
this is how things get nerfed, OP. Expect to have your xp cut in half by this evening.
10/05/2018 03:47 AMPosted by Amine
10/05/2018 03:43 AMPosted by Bigbilly

you get that much from an island expeditions as well at that level and give yourself a chance at get pets/mounts and rep items.

Takes less time too. A solid group can knock out an IE in about 5-7 minutes.
10/05/2018 03:55 AMPosted by Atroxx
10/05/2018 03:47 AMPosted by Amine

Wierd I get 23% from an island expedition and it takes 10+ min
10/05/2018 04:13 AMPosted by Bigbilly
10/05/2018 03:55 AMPosted by Atroxx

Wierd I get 23% from an island expedition and it takes 10+ min

Rested xp ?
110s might find the chests in Dalaran's sewer worth looting if an invasion isn't up.

I'm fairly certain it's intended to get full experience until 111 so people can finish up whatever they are doing and not feel obligated to drop everything and run to BfA content.
Why bother?

Scaling means you aren’t getting ahead of the mobs.

Might as well just play the content you just paid $50+ for.
10/05/2018 05:29 AMPosted by Bulletprüf
Why bother?

Well, Island Expeditions ARE part of the content I paid for...aren't they???
10/05/2018 05:29 AMPosted by Bulletprüf
Why bother?

Many people play for endgame, not for leveling.

The leveling experience in BfA is one of the few high points, do you think there would be as much complaining on forums if people were in it for the leveling experience?
What's the point though? You are better off progressing through BfA than grinding old content that will not get you any faction rep

...it is not as if getting to 111 or even 119 is going to make BfA content easier.