Demo Locks, do you miss meta?

General Discussion
Do you miss the spell that was stolen by DHs?
Yes. I miss death coil also. No good fragging hero classes taking my spells.
I'd trade my legs for meta lol
I just want my purple wings back
09/25/2018 04:48 PMPosted by Menacet
I just want my purple wings back

I loved my purple wings.
All the cool locky stuff was stolen after mop

I miss my tank-lite glyph spec
Yes I do as well as the spell chaos wave.
Blizzard ripped the soul out of Demo Warlocks when they took our meta form away.
At the very least give me a glyph that allows me to have my beautiful purple or fel green wings.
09/25/2018 04:21 PMPosted by Shadøw

First, DH's didn't steal meta from 'locks. 'locks stole it from DHs. I mean, do you even WC3, bro?

Second, not even a little bit. Meta made zero sense on demo locks from a lore perspective. We don't *become* demons. Demons are base, inferior things.

We *enslave them*.
09/25/2018 05:00 PMPosted by Ollin
First, DH's didn't steal meta from 'locks. 'locks stole it from DHs. I mean, do you even WC3, bro?

I WC3. I remember as Illidan got Metamorphosis after stealing power and memories from the Skull of Gul'dan.

Gul'dan the Warlock.

HotS Gul'dan even makes a few remarks about that.

"The thief who calls himself Lord. Do you desire my power or do you only take from the dead?"

"Do you greet everyone with such contempt? Or just those whose power you've stolen?"
I do. Demo's been a mess since they took it away. I wish they would add flavor quotes to their spells again.

It's amazing seeing how much love MoP-era locks had crafted into them, and how much went away after Xelnath was fired.
09/25/2018 05:05 PMPosted by Mortis

I WC3. I remember as Illidan got Metamorphosis after stealing power and memories from the Skull of Gul'dan.

Gul'dan the Warlock.

"The thief who calls himself Lord. Do you desire my power or do you only take from the dead?"

"Do you greet everyone with such contempt? Or just those whose power you've stolen?"

So no, you don't even WC3.

Meta was the DH ult even before Illidan consumed the skull's power. He didn't get the power to meta from the skull. He just got enough power from the skull to make it permanent.
09/25/2018 05:08 PMPosted by Ollin
09/25/2018 05:05 PMPosted by Mortis

Gul'dan the Warlock.

So no, you don't even WC3.

Meta was the DH ult even before Illidan consumed the skull's power. He didn't get the power to meta from the skull. He just got enough power from the skull to make it permanent.

You don't WC3.

Illidan doesn't get meta until he steals it the skull. Until then he simply doesn't have the button.

Illidan was the original DH. Every other DH learned from him.
always
Demo should be able to summon a DH who just two shots people by stacking 3 traits. Sounds legit.
09/25/2018 05:21 PMPosted by Noblessé
Demo should be able to summon a DH who just two shots people by stacking 3 traits. Sounds legit.

Good thing I quit Demo on the Legion revamp, because I'd never ever ever ever dirty my hands by summoning a DH.
To bad it’s mine and I’m keeping it
/rasp
I miss the playstyle that revolved around it. You built up resources, then your playstyle changed while you burned it.
havent played my lock since they took it away, yet my new main is a DH if that tells you anything.
*smiles contentedly at warlock tears*
09/25/2018 04:21 PMPosted by Shadøw

Second, not even a little bit. Meta made zero sense on demo locks from a lore perspective. We don't *become* demons. Demons are base, inferior things.

We *enslave them*.
yeah but gul dsan in nighthold got all demon bro