Just give belfs blue eyes option.

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next
09/26/2018 09:48 PMPosted by Ethano
I really don’t get the obsession with high elves.

We have void elves which are high elves that followed Valeera, like Magister Umbric, and even that’s not enough. There is nothing that makes high elves more significant than any other elf race.
the thing is there is no real reason for them to not be there, other than blizz dosent want them too be. that imo is dog!@#$, since unless all the high elves die in BFA; bfa was the best opportunity to make high elves a thing, what with the horde members having doubts about sylvanas and stuff.

I mean there are bound to be more deserters than Suarfang.
blood elves don't need anything else added. just stop.
09/27/2018 12:21 AMPosted by Kubarg
09/26/2018 09:48 PMPosted by Ethano
I really don’t get the obsession with high elves.

We have void elves which are high elves that followed Valeera, like Magister Umbric, and even that’s not enough. There is nothing that makes high elves more significant than any other elf race.
the thing is there is no real reason for them to not be there, other than blizz dosent want them too be. that imo is dog!@#$, since unless all the high elves die in BFA; bfa was the best opportunity to make high elves a thing, what with the horde members having doubts about sylvanas and stuff.

I mean there are bound to be more deserters than Suarfang.

BfA's representation of Sylvanas gives the perfect opportunity to eliminate race/faction restrictions altogether. Give every race and allied race the Pandaren option of choosing either faction.
09/26/2018 10:29 PMPosted by Mortignis
09/26/2018 10:28 PMPosted by Airc

Actually, you bring up a point: They do not have the same skin. Blood Elf skin is a redder hue than High Elf skin (same with hair, but you didn't mention hair).

And a "blue eyed Blood Elf" would not be a High Elf. The difference is much more political than it is "lol eye color".

Pale skin color is an option for belfs already.

So, Blood Elves have one or two skin color options that are closer to High Elf color. Doesn't change the fact that High Elf skin isn't as red as Blood Elf skin, especially for the darker skin tones.
09/26/2018 09:51 PMPosted by Heliwyr
I really don’t get the obsession woth high elves.

Void elves are blood elves that left silvermoon.

And Blood elves are High elves that left the alliance, see we all the same!
09/26/2018 09:46 PMPosted by Jerolan
Honestly just curious what is in it for you? Why would Alliance high elves be an unacceptable outcome? It seems childish really.

What's childish is going "I want the same thing he has, this is not fair". Being an adult is being grateful for what you are given and not whining.
09/26/2018 11:44 PMPosted by Sharaeline

No one asked for Void elves, If the devs and players think of that as a compromise then people should probably have asked why they did it in the first place.
No one wanted second hand race with little thought to it, People want the race they play to be interesting.

No one wants them, no one likes them.

They are THE most-played Allied Race.

Okay.
09/26/2018 11:48 PMPosted by Ghurab
Honestly the gold is too bright and kinda creepy...

GHURAB OH MY GOD HI!!!!!!!!!!
09/27/2018 10:10 AMPosted by Airc
09/26/2018 10:29 PMPosted by Mortignis

Pale skin color is an option for belfs already.

So, Blood Elves have one or two skin color options that are closer to High Elf color. Doesn't change the fact that High Elf skin isn't as red as Blood Elf skin, especially for the darker skin tones.

High Elves all have the generic "paper white" skin. Which also exists for Belfs. It's not a matter of "darker skin tones on Belfs have more red," it's that "high elves all have the same generic model."
09/26/2018 10:18 PMPosted by Lenastus
Have you seen all those '' void elf should have with skin''.

High elf fan can make all claim about how its for the lore, but no one will be fooled. We all know that its about to be a ''a pretty tolken elf''.

Most of people who bring this "solution" don't understand the real problem and are only trying to end the debate by offering another compromise no one asked for.

Seriously? You hordies still can't unsterstand why a lot of ally hate Void Elves? Let me tell you the obvious, it's because they're a pile of trash, a dumb race that Blizzard pulled out of nowhere with literally no lore. Indeed, they look good and this is why they're so popular, many people don't give a sh*t about lore and just want to look good.

I really wanna see and laugh how hordies handle a dumb, loreless race coming into their ranks. I mean, a lot are already freaking out about Vulpera even though Vulpera got a whole zone to introduce them, Void Elves got like two quests.
09/27/2018 12:15 AMPosted by Kirela
09/27/2018 12:14 AMPosted by Soulslayer
...Ok? And? Who cares? Is not their game. The high elves are already playable.

Maybe alliance shouldn’t be cry babies and deal with it.

Maybe horde shouldn't be crybabies and stop asking for something they don't need.

It's not their game after all.

Uh... you guys are the ones asking for something you don't need.

What are WE asking for, exactly?
09/28/2018 12:18 AMPosted by Tabaqui

Maybe horde shouldn't be crybabies and stop asking for something they don't need.

Seconded.

Also OP, horrible idea. Folks heads would explode.
09/26/2018 09:46 PMPosted by Jerolan
Honestly just curious what is in it for you? Why would Alliance high elves be an unacceptable outcome? It seems childish really.

If ally get high elf then there are so many things have to solved.
Models, horde's new race, storyline...
It will take a long time.
09/27/2018 11:55 AMPosted by Lisbick
09/26/2018 10:18 PMPosted by Lenastus
Have you seen all those '' void elf should have with skin''.

High elf fan can make all claim about how its for the lore, but no one will be fooled. We all know that its about to be a ''a pretty tolken elf''.

Most of people who bring this "solution" don't understand the real problem and are only trying to end the debate by offering another compromise no one asked for.

Seriously? You hordies still can't unsterstand why a lot of ally hate Void Elves? Let me tell you the obvious, it's because they're a pile of trash, a dumb race that Blizzard pulled out of nowhere with literally no lore. Indeed, they look good and this is why they're so popular, many people don't give a sh*t about lore and just want to look good.

I really wanna see and laugh how hordies handle a dumb, loreless race coming into their ranks. I mean, a lot are already freaking out about Vulpera even though Vulpera got a whole zone to introduce them, Void Elves got like two quests.

Void elves are the most represented allied race at 120 though? Kinda goes against this narrative you're trying to push.

The OP and the other people arguing for blue eyes on blood elves are asking for something they don't need.
No one needs to play wow either. Everything we do in this game is governed by want.
Just my $0.02 here, but giving blood elves blue eyes would effectively blur faction lines which was imo the main reason high elves weren't added to the alliance. You give horde blood elves blue eyes and suddenly they look exactly like the alliance high elves in the silver covenant and the 7th legion...which are alliance forces and as such would blur faction lines.

Youre either filled with spite or you did not care about the faction lines argument Ion gave at blizzcon if you ask for blue eye blood elves. And no you don't pick and choose what you drink from the sunwell. It's holy lemonade so you get the golden eyes which are proper. You don't just drink water out of lemonade.
09/26/2018 09:54 PMPosted by Mortignis

I dont think you're understanding all the crying and whining is coming from the alliance on high elves, not the horde. So your idea of people shutting up? The exact opposite will happen lol.

Blizzard already said belfs=high elfs. Sorry, you can't have everything.

And Ion is wrong, and you are to if you're going with his answer. Just because he is ignorant of lore doesn't make him suddenly the authority.
09/26/2018 09:54 PMPosted by Mortignis

I dont think you're understanding all the crying and whining is coming from the alliance on high elves, not the horde. So your idea of people shutting up? The exact opposite will happen lol.

Blizzard already said belfs=high elfs. Sorry, you can't have everything.

Why not? Horde have been getting everything for years.
09/28/2018 04:30 AMPosted by Kirela

The OP and the other people arguing for blue eyes on blood elves are asking for something they don't need.

We're asking for something we've been asking for since TBC. And now that the Sunwell is cleansed, half-Arcane, and it's been shown that the Sunwell is starting to cleanse the green eyes? There's no reason we shouldn't have it.

We're asking for the same customization that upright orcs asked for, and Forsaken using the Chinese model ask for, and people ask for actual dark-skinned humans ask for, etc.

People ask for more customization all the time. Why shouldn't they? This game is a travesty when it comes to how uniform and generic our toons are.