Worst class specific Azerite trait?

General Discussion
I raise you this:
https://www.wowhead.com/spell=267886/ephemeral-recovery

And bet nothing you throw at me will top the maths of that rubbish. for an iLVL 355 item it goes like this:

56 mana over 8 seconds, stacks twice. That is 112 mana over 8 seconds. Therefore you cast 2 healing spells and for the next 8 seconds you will gain 14 mana per second.

Oh, I know what you are thinking, it is all about the long term right? Wrong, that equates to a total of 4,200 mana for every full 5 minutes you have both stacks active. Assuming you run a raid fight for 6 minutes you get a total of 5,040 mana, that is not even 2 Shadow Mends. I need a fight just over 7 minutes to get 2 Shadow Mends out of this.
I think this trait is a joke on the players from the devs.
Someone needs to slapped for creating this trait. Not hard, but a solid slap.

112 mana over 8 seconds.
I have 100k pool and can burn ~7k mana in 8 seconds.
Pretty much useless.
Mana-recovery traits can never be balanced. Blizzard should just remove them.

If they're good, they promote trait-stacking, and nobody would wear any azerite gear which doesn't have that trait.

If they're bad, they're useless and nobody wants them.

There is no middle ground.
I don't really understand how any company can design things like that, and then claim any QA went into it all. It doesn't even restore enough mana for a single heal over the course of a boss battle. It would legit take one person using it one time to see its useless..
09/27/2018 07:58 AMPosted by Zezino
I don't really understand how any company can design things like that, and then claim any QA went into it all. It doesn't even restore enough mana for a single heal over the course of a boss battle. It would legit take one person using it one time to see its useless..

But you can stack the azerite traits!!

/s
09/27/2018 08:24 AMPosted by Eitm
09/27/2018 07:58 AMPosted by Zezino

But you can stack the azerite traits!!

/s

Then you'll get a whopping 2 extra heals per fight!
I'm not a fan of the trait that only slightly buffs Heal, either, and doesn't do anything for players using Binding Heal. And even if you were to change your rotation to take advantage of the trait, it still wouldn't be worth it compared to literally every other trait (except the absurd mana regen trait).
Does the tooltip indeed match the charts? Us rogues are still bugged... with a certain trait, the more Garrottes we cast, the less damage we do.