Interest check (Amateur Rated BG Crew)

Wyrmrest Accord
You're all welcome to use Wrath of the Warchief's channels. I believe some of you are already in there anyways.

https://discord.gg/43Vg79
I'd be willing to level...

09/27/2018 09:01 AMPosted by Kiethoo
- Alliance Pigs

Oh.
i kind of like pretending im pushing rating on my pally but my druid is on his way to max lvl and i'd love to tag along onhim if i could
Hunter kind of is lackluster this expansion, but I wouldn't mind lending a hand if it's needed. Even with the BM nerfs, I'm doing okay.
Seems like Interest is high.

Now we just need to nail down a list of people,
The times they could be available to play,
and see who here wouldn't mind leading the raids, forming the groups, ect.
Im sure a few of the veterans in here have experience running raid groups for stuff.

For myself,
Im open for RBGs Tues - Thursdays Anytime after 5pm-12am
and on the other days I can commit to being on around 6pm-9:30pm before work.
I'd do RBGs, am bringing up a few alts for pvp via pvp -- but I'm a very late nighter.
I would be down for some RBGs on either my warrior or shadow priest, hit me up #Murphenstein#1139
Sign me up.
Bebbit#1540

Mondays, Wednesday, Saturdays, Sundays after 6pm Cent.
I am interested, unfortunately I do not see my play times matching up.. BUT I am normally active from 7pm - 9pm est in the evenings due to working Nights. Every Friday anytime from 7pm - 3am est and then there is my every other Sunday from 3am - 6am est...

Btag is Irridia#1545

Casually pvp Disc Priest.
Tuesdays and Thursdays are raid nights, and maybe Fridays. However, all the other nights (aside from Monday nights with work) I'm available if the guild isn't up to shenanigans.
Only time I'm guaranteed not available is Sunday nights. Otherwise, I don't have a set work schedule, so I'm good to go any day as long as I don't have work.
I'm off work/home and settled Monday-Thursday at around 5 server to 8 server. Fridays 5 server until I have to pry myself off the keyboard, same with Saturday (unless our tabletop group is getting together for D&D/White Wolf shenanigans). Sundays vary, usually around in the day but I have to go to bed early to be a responsible work person.

snarkophagus#1193 is the btag. :]
I'm looking forward to hearing how your 5 Warrior, 2 Rogue, 3 Healer meta-breaker does.

(But for real good luck, have fun.)
I am around everyday after 4 - except Tues until late night and Sun mornings.

I can form groups but as far as leading goes I really haven't looked at BGs seriously since WotLK.

spoonymog#1854 // Lindiwe#6607

Please don't look at my hat, it is embarrassing.
09/28/2018 10:07 AMPosted by Lindiwe
I am around everyday after 4 - except Tues until late night and Sun mornings.

I can form groups but as far as leading goes I really haven't looked at BGs seriously since WotLK.

I am at work and will get my disco/btag on here later.

Please don't look at my hat, it is embarrassing.

I thought it was a diving cap and that you were wearing a swim suit.
After 8.1 drops and I can live my fantasy of being a Zandalari finally, I'd love to do some casual RBG's if you guys are still running them. But as of now, I'm not RPing, PvPing or doing too much content at the moment besides grinding reputation on my Shaman.
Definite interest here. I used to pvp back in the early days of AV and wouldn't mind trying again.
09/28/2018 10:12 AMPosted by Suhtrokk

I thought it was a diving cap and that you were wearing a swim suit.

I was wearing a swim suit, but I save that for arenas ;)
@Keithoo

Torkus#1218

Feel free to add me. Even if you don't need me for RBG's I like having well known forum heroes on my B-tag.
After this weekend with Work I'll go about getting B-tag or Discord names and times down so I have a list of people and I can try figuring out a time and day(s).

But again, you all don't need me to do this! If you wanna grab a few people here and in game and get it going on your own, do it ! You can see interest in this is high, so no need to wait for this old Kor'Kron to organize things.