367 DK LF GUILD

Stormrage
367 DK looking for a 2 night a week raid group, any progression level I dont care, I just wanna raid. Anytime after 745. End time no later than 1200. I am 6/8h uldir. My logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/edmands. And my batttle id lordedmund50#1739
poke
Sent you a friend request. Would like to chat with ya.
Nice to meet you,

<<Damage Inc>> would love to welcome you in our ranks.
Our raid team is VERY focused on progression, we are happy to provide
the tools needed to help you accomplish what you need.

Aside from raiding you'll find a healthy community and an absolutly wild Discord.
NSFW, Memes and raiding strategies are part of our pleasant insanity

Take a minute and drop by our thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769386955

Our Server is Sargeras
Our progression is 6/8 Heroic + 1/8 Mythic

Our schedule (CST) is:

Tuesday - 19:30 to 22:30
Wednesday - 20:30 to 23:30
Thursday - 19:30 to 22:30
Mondays - Keystones!
My contact information is:
Battlenet: Black#1220
Discord ID: Anyshia#7885

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or comments!
Pump
Heroes and Legends is a semi-hardcore guild on Stormrage formed right after the release of BFA. The core raid team is a group of mythic raiding players that have been raiding together on and off since BC. We will be raiding normal/heroic immediately and mythic in the future. We are currently 8/8N and 5/8H. We run Mythic + nightly. Very chill group of people that have fun but take raids seriously. Our raid times are Sunday/Monday/Wednesday 9-12 server (EST). Please add TheBlob#1740 if you're interested!

Current Needs:
Exceptional DPS
Tank of any class excluding warriors
Healers of any class excluding priests
bump
poke
I know you said 745 so it probably won't work out for you, but we raid 7-10 mon/Tues. 4/8H ATM. Shoot me a message if you're interested.
Reckoning is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Stormrage (US). In Reckoning we enjoy a casual raid atmosphere with progression focus. We were founded just over a three years ago by people who left a dying server to join one of the most populated servers in the game. Currently 8/8N and 4/8H.

Recruitment

We have immediate need for DK, Demon Hunter, Warrior, Hunter, and Mage!

We're always looking for exceptional players of any class. Applicants should be serious about their main: fully gemmed and chanted, not lazy. We provide the chants and gems so there is no reason not to have them other than pure laziness, which we will not stand for. We clear heroic content to continue gearing new players, so don't worry about missing a couple pieces of gear if it wasn't for lack of effort.

What can Reckoning offer you?

Raiding: We will give you the opportunity to be the first to witness, participate in and down new raid bosses as they are released. We provide equal opportunities for both old and new players! Raids are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm EST (5-9pm PST)! Our officers won't leave you to fend for yourself or alone for most of the expansion! We can help you get to where you need to be.

Mythic Keystones: We run mythics 15s as a guild to make sure no one misses out. I know some players hate them, but we see them as a way to make your toon and yourself better. We as a guild believe that raiding shouldn't be the only place you gear up.

Farm raids: We do run raids on the weekend and mythic pluses during the week to help gear up new recruits or current raiders that switch toons to best suit the makeup of the team. Unless you are ready to raid current content, do not be surprised if you are told to hit the weekend team and/or mythic pluses. We do not carry people in current content unless on farm, so we don’t hurt our progression. This is a team-based game. We can’t hurt 15-18 other people due to one person being under geared.

PvP: We recently have built a PvP team that all members can join in on. Who doesn't like smashing the Horde? Remember that it was they who started this war by invading Azeroth. You don't make friends with people who invade your land, kill your people, and want to bathe in your blood. You fight back! GLORY TO THE ALLIANCE!

Transmog and mount runs: We have weekly transmog and mount runs that we do just to have some fun. Who doesn't like smashing old content that you spent hours wiping on back in the day? My personal favorite is killing the Lich King. We have so much health that his instant kill mechanic doesn't faze a max level toon!

Community: Reckoning strives to bring back the glory days of WoW when the people you played with were not just strangers like they are now, but people you can be proud to call your friends. We host many social events, including random guild meet ups in real life! As the guild itself we offer stability and people with the same mindset as yourself – killing bosses while having fun doing it! We all play the game to have fun! When it stops being fun, no one wants to play.

Requirements

Commitment: All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding. No one wants to raid with some guy being a jerk, and why should you? If you can’t have a good time I would suggest you seek a different guild.

Criticism: You should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it's directed at you. Sometimes we do have to bench some people due to performance. We try to do this as discreetly as possible, so we don’t alienate the raider, but it happens. Learn from it and come back stronger the following week!

Attendance: Three hours a night, three nights a week is not a lot to ask. We understand that life happens but if you can’t make those days or constantly miss raid, you simply will not be able to raid with us.

Communication: World of Warcraft is a team game and communication is the utterly most important thing when raiding. Therefore, having a headset is a mandatory requirement for raiding! We use Discord for our voice chat. We are an English-speaking guild.

For additional information or if you have any questions hit me up at Starlord#1351
Our recruitment thread can be found below. If you have any questions you can post there or add me in game!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769037450#1
Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. Our past progression is 11/11M in Legion (US: 498 and Realm: 27) and currently we are 3/8M 8/8H 8/8N (US: 316 and Realm: 13). We also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+ Requiring a dungeon of level cap per week at minimum. We have a growing M+ community and would love to add to that.

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional players to push M+ and raid progression content. We are interested in players who want to compete on meters while taking minimal damage and know how to have fun while doing it. Many off-night activities keep us active as a guild and community.

► What we need
Warlock
Mage
Hunter
Rogue
Warrior
Any and all exceptional players!

*offspecs encouraged but not required

We will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are always looking for Tanks, Healers and DPS interested in pushing M+ keys

► What we expect from you
Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
Weekly Mythic+
Island Expedition cap
All required add-ons installed and kept up to date
Performance
Up to date on your class and role
Able to handle direction and suggestions

► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat
Discord
Astral Keys
Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
Weak Auras
Exorsus Raid Tools

► Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00pm EST to 11:00pm EST
Wednesday: 8:00pm EST to 11:00pm EST
Thursday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST

► Optional Alt Nights
Normal-Heroic Saturday @ 9:00pm EST

► Battletags
Kàrmâ, GM Karma#12379 - Battletag Karma#5681 - Discord
Vicer, Raid Lead Vic#1848 - Battletag Vic#7913 - Discord
Insâné, Officer Insane#12145 - Battletag Insane#1067 - Discord
Shizzdru, Officer Shizznitzz#1640 - Battletag twitch.tv/shizznitzz_#3318 - Discord
Crili, Officer Ele#11360 - Battletag, Crili#3469 - Discord

Please place an application at our website at WWW.EFFICIENT.ENJIN.COM as it will give all of us officers a transparent outlook on you as a player!
If you have any questions that are not explained in this message or our website please contact one of us directly at the info above!
If you are still looking for a guild I would love to chat with you!!
Bnet: PLacct2#1554
Discord: Andi#1570
Hey there! We are are a semi-hardcore raiding guild. If you are wondering what the hell that means, it means that we do not care about ilvl parses as long as mechanics are done and you do good DPS, as well as come to raid with a progression and hard hitting mindset. We raid Tues/Thurs 9-12AM Server, with a 3rd day coming soon. We are only 3 weeks old and are in desperate need for RDPS , Warrior, and a Tank OS. We have around 800+ raider.io scores on a lot of our members. We plan on running Mythic as soon as we have enough people, and not have to pug. Add my btag Corentin#11822 or the GM btag Ishtaldea#1366
<Meridian>! We're a raiding guild based on Stormrage, and we're always looking to recruit!

Currently 7/8H 1/8M

We raid:
8PM - 12AM EST Friday and Saturday. Tuesday will be alt night at 8PM EST.

All classes & roles are welcome to apply.

What we expect from YOU:
- Can commit to a high attendance rate (90%+) and you are reliable.
- You have to be a team player, respect for guildies and don't make drama about gear or why you might be sitting out.
- You care about your character regarding optimizing everything such a gems, enchants, rotation etc.
- You have to be able to take criticism in a mature way.
- Be willing to progress and let the progression drive you.
- We are recruiting the player, not the class. Be able to adapt to other classes/roles if necessary.
- Have a good sense of humor.
- Be willing to become part of a community of sociable players.

You can contact our recruiting leaders at:(BTag)
Cammyrock#1226
Whipple#11542
Hey Edmands,

I'll add you when I get home - my btag is Aqua264#1475.
Hey, I was browsing the forums and think you may be a good fit for our team. Here’s a little bit of information about who we are:

Adventurer <Stormrage> (1/8M - 8/8H) is a guild founded in October of 2017. We strive to down all the content that is thrown our way at an efficient pace. We choose to only raid two days of the week to allow for our members to enjoy life in Azeroth and with their family and friends outside of it. We are a larger guild with multiple raid teams, so you will consistently find people on during the day/night to run keys, PVP, or just stay up and chat with. If you like any of these things, you’ll have no trouble fitting in.

We are currently seeking highly skilled applicants to help fill our mythic raid roster and help us to attain our goals.

Raid Times:
Friday-Saturday -- 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST

Thursday (Optional Heroic Night) -- 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST

We do ask that our applicants have:
  • Previous mythic raiding experience
  • Interest in bettering yourself along with your character
  • Willing to put in what it takes to be a high end mythic raider, it is not abnormal if we are close to a kill to extend our raid
  • We expect you to know the fights ahead of time, we will post our strategies on discord, so please be a willing and active participant on the server
  • We will offer criticism of your play if we feel that it is lacking or if we feel there are other ways you could be doing things to reach your potential
  • Be over the age of 21, we will be willing to make exceptions if you are mature, we do not have tolerance for racism, sexism, etc.
  • We also request you keep at least a 90% raid attendance
  • Other raid info:
    We realize that personal loot is locked in this expansion, but we still use a loot council if the item is not an upgrade for the individual. We feel that this is the best course to properly gear all of our members.

We would love to chat with you if you feel that you would be a good fit to our family.
    Elienore (GM)
    BTAG: Decoy#12466
    Panda (Recruiter)
    BTAG: Novakaine#1566
    Enomina (Recruiter)
    BTAG: Kaiksine#1872

Please join our discord and message Elienore if you would like to chat further:
    https://discord.gg/3Qzpfsr
    Hi Edmands,

I represent the <Ex Inferno> 18+ gaming community based out of WoW. Our primary focus is to expand our community of like-minded people who enjoy WoW and other games in various aspects.

We have just launched our Stormrage [A] division with BFA that has expanded from our currently thriving Area 52 [H] division. We are looking for more people interested in our 1-night-a-week Heroic/Mythic progression semi-hardcore raid team, scheduled for Thursday 8 PM to 12 AM ET/Server. The focus of the team is to go in prepared each week at full-speed.

Additionally, we plan to continue building out our community on the Alliance side that is highly active in non-raiding activities (especially M+).

If you are interested, feel free to join our discord server; link at the bottom of our website www.exinferno.com. Once you're in, tag @Hello in #general and say you're interested in the Alliance/Team Purple!

You can also find our standard marketing spam here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767776778

Best of luck in your search! Hope to hear from you soon.

-Kira
    <Marginally Sufficient> is looking to complete our weekend progression team. We have a very active guild and Discord with many members that love to run Mythic + dungeons, pvp and anything else that comes up.
    This is an adult only guild only 18+ members. We play this game to raid and have a good time doing it. Our raids are elitism free, while still making steady progress. We will clear Heroic and move into Mythic when the time comes. We also welcome casual guild members to come do Mythic plus runs and pvp with at.

Our current progression stands at 7/8H 1/8M Uldir.

https://raider.io/guilds/us/stormrage/Marginally%20Sufficient

Current Recruiting Needs:

Heals:
    - Paladin
    - Shaman
    - Holy Priest

DPS:
    - DK (Off-spec Blood)
    - Warlock (Aff)
    - Ele Shaman

Raid Times
    - Friday and Saturday evening, 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST
    - You must be able to attend at least 86.3% of all raids.
    - We use Discord for all communications.
    - We require a minimal ilvl of 350, and level 21 HOA to attend raids.

If you are interested, please message me in game or add my add Battle Tag: Trepetow#1543
    Hey Edmands,
    Here's our raid times/contact. We have a DK that will be leaving for an extended period of time (2+ months) soon and have been looking for someone to fill their shoes. You may be a good fit. I would like to chat with yah and see if our ideas of raiding line up. Shoot me a message if you're intrested.

<Safety First>

RAID TIMES
    Wednesday 8PM – 10:30PM EST
    Thursday 8PM – 10:30PM EST
    Optional/Alt Sunday raid 7:30PM start time

CONTACT
    Kirbbash
    KirbStyle#1111