2 things to make WoW great again

General Discussion
Vendors + Flying at max Lvl = Yay

Vendors would literally fix all your stupid gear issues like every. single. one. I put periods to make it more hardcore.

But srs blizz Vendors are freaking awesome they are fun to look at they are fun to buy from they are fun to stand around with other people and look at them.

Its basically window shopping or looking throu a flyer at something you want and your stoked cause your like man ill get that by tomorow then i can try "this trait stack with this talent' blah blah not rng

Vendors would save this game.

annnnnnnd flying

Like whats the point of pathfinder??? you say i can fly in 8 months if i do all this pointless stuff that is pointless like why in 8 months? why not now?? im not gonna be here in 8 months and i bought this game and i paid for a sub? like why can i fly because i did some quests?? i dont get it

this expansion has more pay to win mobile game mechanics than a pay to win mobile game but we paid for it...

MIND BLOWN *POOOOOOOOFFFFFF <--- My brain exploding
09/28/2018 10:06 PMPosted by Healsforhugs
Vendors would literally fix all your stupid gear issues like every. single. one.

it would buffer the rng a little bit, but it wouldn't solve anything, no

annnnnnnd flying

Like whats the point of pathfinder??? you say i can fly in 8 months if i do all this pointless stuff that is pointless like why in 8 months? why not now?? im not gonna be here in 8 months and i bought this game and i paid for a sub? like why can i fly because i did some quests?? i dont get it

because muh immersion
I thought you were going to say the removal of azurite necklace and armor. I think that would better. I just want normal gear.
with vendors you could look at what traits the gear had before buying it. Players would be on a more equal playing field because right now you can get 100% shafted and not get good traits.

i think the neck piece is stupid but i like gear having talent trees on them but its stupid that they are random

Because the more stuff blizzard adds the more cookie cutter the game becomes. There will always be 1 best trait/stat/ability/talent but if we have to go through 100 pieces of gear before we get it. not fun. and we might NEVER get it why? because its random
Grammatical errors aside, you should try to consolidate your feedback into a more precise and easily digestible format.
09/28/2018 10:28 PMPosted by Healsforhugs
with vendors you could look at what traits the gear had before buying it. Players would be on a more equal playing field because right now you can get 100% shafted and not get good traits.

I still don't see how vendors would solve that. surely you don't expect a vendor to sell every possible trait combination, and I'm absolutely positive that the vendor gear's traits wouldn't be bis for anyone if they decided to go that route anyway. So like I said, it'd buffer it for sure, but I can't see how it'd be a solve by any means
WoW already is great, for me at least; no other MMO I play is as fun. ESO is pretty close, and so is FFO, but not quite there. The lack of playable Goblins is what's holding them back, I tell you.
Vendors + Flying at max Lvl = Yay

Vendors would literally fix all your stupid gear issues like every. single. one. I put periods to make it more hardcore.

But srs blizz Vendors are freaking awesome they are fun to look at they are fun to buy from they are fun to stand around with other people and look at them.

Its basically window shopping or looking throu a flyer at something you want and your stoked cause your like man ill get that by tomorow then i can try "this trait stack with this talent' blah blah not rng

Vendors would save this game.

annnnnnnd flying

this expansion has more pay to win mobile game mechanics than a pay to win mobile game but we paid for it...

MIND BLOWN *POOOOOOOOFFFFFF <--- My brain exploding

Were you not around for WoD? The devs hemmed and hawed and finally came out and said they weren't implementing flying in Draenor, or in any new content, ever. After about a week and a half of the resulting, uh, stuffstorm, they said, "Okay, you can fly. But we're going to make you jump through hoops for it, because we think flying's bad for the game." Hence Pathfinder.
I love these clowns who think that not being able to shave 30 seconds off of their commute is what's ruining WoW
09/28/2018 11:23 PMPosted by Onotay
I love these clowns who think that not being able to shave 30 seconds off of their commute is what's ruining WoW

Flying is not solely about efficiency, darlin'. Not even close.