Pet/Mount Giveaway

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
**PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO STATE WHAT PET(S)/MOUNT YOU WOULD LIKE IF YOU WIN**

Hi everyone!

It's been quite some time (since December last year apparently!), but I'm back again with another giveaway.

This giveaway runs from now 10/1/18 @ 7:10pm EST until , 10/2/18 at 10:00pm EST.

The giveaway is for either 2 pets OR 1 mount - please note there will be 2 different winners - 1 for the pets and 1 for the mount.

Pets available are: Alterac Brew Pup, Argi, Blossoming Ancient, Brightpaw, Cap'n Crackers, Cenarion Hatchling, Cinder Kitten, Lil' K.T., Lil' Ragnaros, Lil' XT, Mischief, Moonkin Hatchling, Pandaren Monk, Shadow, Soul of the Aspects, and Twilight.

Mounts available are: Shu-zen the Divine Sentinel, Armored Bloodwing, Celestial Steed, Enchanted Fey Dragon, Grinning Reaver, Heart of the Aspects, Iron Skyreaver, Luminous Starseeker, Mystic Runesaber, Swift Windsteed, Warforged Nightmare and Winged Guardian.

How it works: I do a /roll in game. If the number that comes up corresponds with the number of your post, you win. I will post my btag info in the final post with the winner listed. I'll catch up with you in game, give you the code and voila! New pet or mount! Please note: You have 24 hours to get in touch and redeem your code. Otherwise, you forfeit your item(s) and I do /roll again for a different winner.

I repeat as always, this is NOT a scam. I've had many winners here over the past few years who can attest to that. I place this in General because the one time it was moved to Community Events, almost no one knew it was there. I like to give everyone a chance.

A side note: Why do I do this? Because I like to. It brings a smile to people. Please, don't tell me to donate to another cause (I have plenty of places I donate to - I also run a food pantry so I try to take care of my fellow man and animals), don't call people entering greedy, and generally, if you're going to be a sarcastic downer, just skip right on by :-)

Good luck everyone!
I’ll bite.
I’m in.

Edit: Pandaren Monk or Shu-zen
I'm so conflicted between the Fey Dragon and Bat mounts.

I won't win so it's irrelevant, but it still annoys me that I can't pick.
Im in.
Mount: Enchanted Fey Dragon

Pets: Alterac Brew Pup & Pandaren Monk

Thank you.
Welcome back! Haven't seen your giveaways in awhile. =]

I'd love a Shu-zen the Divine Sentinel!

But if not then alternatively I'd go for Brightpaw and Twilight.
I'll try.

Shuzen or Lil'Ragnaros.
As one of my mentors once said, you miss all the shots you don't take.

For the mount: interested in the armored bloodwing or the skyreaver.

For the pets: Panderan Monk and... honestly unsure I'd have to check what other pets I have.
Even if it's a 1 in a 500 chance, I'll take it for a Mystic Runesaber.

I really want a Mystic Runesaber. It's like a higher-polygon-count version of my old dream mount - the Spectral Tiger.
Shu-zen

The dog mount. It's the only one I don't have yet

Pets - bright paw and twilight
Moonkin Hatchling or Celestial Steed

Thank you.
Guess I'll give it a shot.

Cinder Kitten or the Armored Bloodwing.
I'll try. This gal needs a Mystic Runesaber. :)
Hello again!

I'll try for either the Heart of the Aspects, or Shadow/Brightpaw
I'm in!

I would love a winged guardian to fullfill my titan keeper roleplaying fantasy
I will try this, thanks!

Mount: Shu-zen the Divine Sentinel
Pets: Brightpaw and Alterac Brew Pup
Swift Windsteed if you please!

Thank you for doing this generous giveaway!

Congrats to whoever wins!

oxox
That's awesome of you to do this! I'll give it a try :)

Shu-zen the Divine Sentinel or Shadow, good luck all!
Armored Bloodwing
I'll try

I'll take the Heart of the Aspect mount

Thanks