[H] 13 Days of Hallow's End-TONIGHT!

Wyrmrest Accord
The following events are in no way associated with/provided by the Vol’kar Legion.

Hello again, friends!

If you'd like to help with the events, or add one of your events to the calendar, or just contact me for any other reason, my discord is Shay#4167.

For the calendar of events, please see post 2.

For Q&A, please see post 3.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would take part in the polls below if you plan on/hope to attend events. It’ll help me with figuring out the best times and dates!
Calendar invites will be created closer to the events as well.

https://linkto.run/p/O52ND9I4
https://linkto.run/p/E07G81BV
https://linkto.run/p/Q8O5FDUT

PRIZES:

Steelbound Devourer
Garn Nighthowl x 4
Coalfist Gronnling x 4
Inky black potions
Various Darkmoon/Effect Potions
Leather Love Seat x 2
Leylight Brazier x 2
Various Pets
Darkmoon Daggermaw (500, enough for the mount!)
...and much more!
All times are server times. The following events' dates/times/locations are TBA/not set in stone until the 15th. Please let me know if you'd like a certain date/time for an event.

Calendar of Events

Wednesday, October 24th:KarnEvil Time: 5:30pm-8:00pm Place: Caer Darrow, WP
KarnEvil will host carnival games, a fire performance, music, food, TONS of prizes, a costume contest, and even more secret spooky surprises! Want a performance slot or have a booth you'd like to host? Let me know! This event will end with a large fireworks display at 7:30pm.

Friday, October 26th: **Two Events, see below:**
Danse Macabre Masquerade Ball Time: 3pm Place: Tarren Mill
https://danse-macabre-masqball.tumblr.com/
Come one, come all, to this masquerade ball– a Hallow’s End party that’s simply to die for! Hosted by the illustrious Countess Corvidia Gremory, the DMMB welcomes all members of the Horde for a night of events, food, dancing, and revelry to celebrate the spookiest time of the year!
Nameless Pub's Hallow's End Party Time: 5PM Place: Ratchet
"The Nameless Pub is holding a big Hallow's End Bash! There will be free food and drinks, games, costume contest, raffle, trick or treating and more! Come on down to Ratchet for some Hallow's End fun!"
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/503232710983024650/503234371973677076/Hallows_End_Party_Poster.jpg?width=663&height=338

Sunday, October 28th: Fortune Telling Time/Location: TBA
Have your fortune told by one of the fine fortune tellers of <The Brightmoon Faire>! More details to come!
Q&A

1. What if our guild/group has an event planned during this time period?

By all means, please let me know and I’ll add it to the calendar! I’m not used to seeing so many people doing their own events, so that just makes things easier for me! (You will, of course, be in charge of said event in its entirety and the sole credit for the event will go to you/your group. I’ll just be promoting/attending as a guest!)

2. Do I have to be Horde to attend the event?

All events will be hosted OUT of warmode and horde-only unless stated specifically otherwise. There will be a few PVP events though, so don’t worry!

3. I'm Alliance, where's my 13 Days of Hallow's End?

I've seen a couple different guilds host this Alliance side in the past, but I honestly don't know if they're still around or if they do these anymore, because I took the last 4 years off from the game. =(

4. Why should I attend?

That's up to you! There will be events for everyone: PVP, PVE, and tons of RP. Nearly every event will have some kind of prize or goodies given out to attendees, and in general, its just a great time and a wonderful way to meet new players!

5. How can I get involved?

We're currently needing people who are willing to do any of the following, so if you can help out, please let me know!
>Caterers/waiters
>Performers (fire jugglers/story tellers/DM's for DM'd events/judges/fortune tellers/etc
>Alliance-side PVP organizers
>Trick-Or-Treat givers for the Trick or Treat event.
>Donations of any kind. (I'll mostly be buying tokens to purchase things for prizes, so if anyone wants to pitch in some cool pets/transmog items/etc for prizes, it's always appreciated!)
>General event staff.
If you're helping with an event, IE as a waiter/performer/etc, I will compensate with gold.
(Questions? Feel free to ask below and I'll add them to this post.)
Feel free to post now! =)
Got some more of the events added, just need to coordinate with a few people before adding the last ones.
Getting those event slots filled up quick! Thank you so much to everyone who's been contacting me to add events and offer help! I really appreciate it. :D
Hey there, I hope you don't mind that I am in the process of putting this up on a few of WRA calendars. if you want to check the details for accuracy please see these links:

Google cal: tinyurl.com/seewraevents
WRA Discord cal: discord.me/wra
Alliance and Horde in-game cals: amYoOWjf9yq & NKv23BDfdRd

Thanks for hosting an event for the community and good luck with it!

Love and moos,
Lind
10/06/2018 12:35 PMPosted by Lindiwe
Hey there, I hope you don't mind that I am in the process of putting this up on a few of WRA calendars. if you want to check the details for accuracy please see these links:

Google cal: tinyurl.com/seewraevents
WRA Discord cal: discord.me/wra
Alliance and Horde in-game cals: amYoOWjf9yq & NKv23BDfdRd

Thanks for hosting an event for the community and good luck with it!

Love and moos,
Lind

I appreciate it! :D
Bump!

I'm still keeping a few days open for events just in case anyone would like to host one!
bump
It's been 4 years since I did these events. What passes as "great prizes" these days?

I'm thinking one of the big ones will be commissioned art. (Not by me, of course. I'm terrible at arts.)
Thanks to a few friends, we managed to get plenty of inky black potions for small prizes, and enough darkmoon daggermaw to give as a big prize so someone can trade them in for the mount!
We're already at event week! :o

I've made calendar events in-game, so if you'd like an invite to any of them, please let me know! You can comment here, message me in-game (whisper or mail is fine!) or PM me on discord! (Shay#4167)
Thanks for sharing this information, coming back to the game it's great to see stuff like this going on. I definitely know what I'll be doing on my days off with my RP now. :)
10/16/2018 12:57 PMPosted by Îdhron
Thanks for sharing this information, coming back to the game it's great to see stuff like this going on. I definitely know what I'll be doing on my days off with my RP now. :)

Can't wait to see ya there! Tomorrow is the big day! SPOOKY SEASON OFFICIALLY BEGINS!!!

https://gph.is/1HjX6t7
HAPPY HALLOWS END!!!!!!!!

Tonight kicks of the 13 events with an event by <Drudgetown Dirty>!

Tomorrow night is Spooky Story Circle!

I'm currently doing some last-minute changes to the schedule due to trying to fit events in between everyones' raid nights, rp events, IRL conflicts, etc...so please bare with me!
10/02/2018 12:21 PMPosted by Shaysinn
Friday, October 19th:Spooky Story Circle Time: 5PM Place: The island in Brightwater Lake, (Gunther's Retreat) Tirisfal Glades.
Grab a snack and sit by the campfire while listening to/sharing a bone-chilling story! The event will last as long as there is an audience. Please have story written in advance.

Good morning WrA! Can't wait to hear some spooky stories tonight!
We're starting this event in about 40 minutes! Send me a whisper for the invite! It'll be modern-day Tirisfal Glades.

10/19/2018 06:36 AMPosted by Shaysinn
Friday, October 19th:Spooky Story Circle Time: 5PM Place: The island in Brightwater Lake, (Gunther's Retreat) Tirisfal Glades.
Grab a snack and sit by the campfire while listening to/sharing a bone-chilling story! The event will last as long as there is an audience. Please have story written in advance.

Good morning WrA! Can't wait to hear some spooky stories tonight!
Thanks to the couple of you who came to Spooky Story Circle last night! We had a great time sharing stories!

The other events are coming along nicely, and you have two events options to attend this evening!

Succulent Tart's "Trick or Tease": https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769009902

Tirisfal Theater Troupe's 5 year Anniversary: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769497491?page=1#post-3

Tomorrow will be our big Zombie Invasion PVP event! Hope to see you there!
Sunday, October 28th: Fortune Telling @ 6:30 ST in Andorhal, Westren Plaguelands (46.8, 64.8)

Have your fortune told by one of the fine fortune tellers of <The Brightmoon Faire>!

We have four mystics, two different types of readings (Aura or card) and LIMITED sign ups! Readings are about 15 to 20 minutes each.

Here are the available time slots (4 of each):
6:30
6:45
7:00
7:15
7:30
7:45
8:00
8:15
8:30

To sign up PST Lindiwe on Discord (Lindiwe#6607) or BNET (spoonymog#1834) with your top two times and preferred reading.

I will update this thread with available spots: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769337091

See you tomorrow!