Unbalanced Balance Druids (Nerf them)

Battlegrounds
Alright so I've played several different classes in BGs at different level brackets and what astounds me is how unbalanced Balance druids are. Such an ironic name for a spec thats practically broken.

In what world is it balanced to be able to do 40% of someones health in one shot when that person has a 30-40% damage Reduction on them. Now it would be fair if something like that had a large cooldown to balance out the huge amount of damage it deals but no, its part of the regular rotation with the only limitation being cast time which is almost non-existent. I've played Warriors, Priests, Mages, Hunters, etc. and I dread facing a Balance druid because I know that within 2-3 spells I'll be dead. A silence might buy me 4-5 seconds of extra life but on the whole I might as well throw myself off the tallest building in the current BG im in. Because I won't be able to burst them down to 0 health while they're silenced.

TL:DR Balance druids do way too much damage to be even remotely fair. I'd rather face a fire mage that can spam greater pyroblast then a balance druid because it feels like greater pyroblast does less damage then the basic rotation of a balance druid.
Get a load of this guy
10/04/2018 11:47 AMPosted by Ayanâ
In what world is it balanced to be able to do 40% of someones health in one shot when that person has a 30-40% damage Reduction on them.

In what scenario does a Boomkin at lvl 120 hit someone for 40% of their health pool? Oh wait, excuse me 70-80% of their health, since they're under damage reduction as well.

I have never seen this myself, but perhaps someone else can describe the scene for me.
this kid is crap
Funny how two of the retorts come from druids whose only response is "Lul look at dis guy, must be bad. Git gud hurpa dur." :P

@Muffin I was on my protection warrior at the time technically was 40% damage reduc because of shield wall. Idk man, Starsurge hit me like a truck going 50 miles over the speed limit in a school zone.
10/04/2018 12:11 PMPosted by Ayanâ
Funny how two of the retorts come from druids whose only response is "Lul look at dis guy, must be bad. Git gud hurpa dur." :P

@Muffin I was on my protection warrior at the time technically was 40% damage reduc because of shield wall. Idk man, Starsurge hit me like a truck going 50 miles over the speed limit in a school zone.

Interesting. My starsurges only hit about 15k. Maybe as my gear begins to not be terrible it'll be better.
I'd rather face a fire mage that can spam greater pyroblast

same ;)

You got bout 4 seconds to get your kick off. Can you handle that?
Na get good
Balance Druid single target is one of the lowest of all dps classes. Now if you were angry at double boomy spread pressure then yeah I can see an argument that it does a bit too much rot.
this is true ive been playing boomy recently the damage is unreal top killing blows and damage every time with ease and ive been playing boomy for 2 days and im not even good at pvp
Boomies can do some good rbg damage but I have yet to find a bookie that can out damage my spriest or dk. Let's nerf them then!!
Starsurge hit me like a truck going 50 miles over the speed limit in a school zone.

LOL im laughing so hard rn i almost choked on my food >·<
10/04/2018 02:26 PMPosted by Death
Boomies can do some good rbg damage but I have yet to find a bookie that can out damage my spriest or dk. Let's nerf them then!!

The only thing I can think of is the innervate azerite trait that gives stacking int (I think) depending on how many heals the healer you used it on cast. Even still I doubt a starsurge did 80% of someone’s total health.
10/04/2018 02:46 PMPosted by Darelin

The only thing I can think of is the innervate azerite trait that gives stacking int (I think) depending on how many heals the healer you used it on cast. Even still I doubt a starsurge did 80% of someone’s total health.
top dmg ive heard or seen is 56k. Its called lively spirit if anyone wants to look it up

Yea. Boomies damage just comes easy so they tend to top charts. It's not really OP tho. However playing a perfect game I will say spriest or lock will outdanage them
10/04/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Death

Yea. Boomies damage just comes easy so they tend to top charts. It's not really OP tho. However playing a perfect game I will say spriest or lock will outdanage them

Yeah for sure, they honestly just need diminishing returns or something to stop double boomy from being a thing. Single boomies pressure is ok, stack another one in there then it gets a bit overboard for rot.
Sounds like bud got hit by that sailor moon, sailor Jupiter, and so on and so forth.
10/04/2018 12:06 PMPosted by Muffindiver
In what world is it balanced to be able to do 40% of someones health in one shot when that person has a 30-40% damage Reduction on them.

In what scenario does a Boomkin at lvl 120 hit someone for 40% of their health pool? Oh wait, excuse me 70-80% of their health, since they're under damage reduction as well.

I have never seen this myself, but perhaps someone else can describe the scene for me.

No kidding. I need to learn how to do that. Normally I just pad meters with useless dots, and snipe KBs on low health targets.
10/04/2018 12:11 PMPosted by Ayanâ

...Abomination is that you?

Don't lie now.
looks like someone got killed by a druid. maybe dispel the dots on you next time.