354 AFF Warlock

Guild Recruitment
Hey I am a player coming back after about 5-6 years. I raided hardcore BC, Wrath and Cata. I am looking to raid with a semi hardcore group of chill and helpful people. Currently I reside in a guild where no one wants to help each other and only log onto raid on farm night.. I would prefer EST time slots of 8pm-12am and I would love to go back to Horde because for the horde... Currently my raid progression is 8/8 normal Uldir and 2/8 H Uldir. If you’re guild is looking for a lock please drop info I would greatly appreciate it!!
Guild Name: Patchwerk
Realm: Dark Iron
Contacts: Energee, Patbatemans, Mcsqueebles
Battle-Tag: Geesicks#1950, TvThief#1156, mcsqueeb#1267
Current Progression: 5/8H Uldir

We're a tight knit group of RL friends, and some new-comers, that have been playing WoW together since vanilla. We're all playing the game to relax and release stress from our every day lives, but our goal is to get AOTC each tier and push ahead into mythic and Mythic+s. Most all of us are active in game and discord every day, and are good with helping each other when needed.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-10pm Arizona time

Looking For:
Really looking for mages, warlocks, and priests, but are accepting all like-minded and competent raiders and Mythic+ runners. We are fairly adaptable, and some of us are willing to class change as needed.

If you have any questions, feel free to add or message us.
Come check us out we have an open spot for a warlock

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769167849#1
Hi Nessington,

Maybe check us out. We could use another warlock who can push buttons consistently.

[A] <Control Freaks>@Proudmoore is recruiting for BFA. <Control Freaks> has been around for many years. We are currently 8/8N and 7/8H. We are in need of core members to fill a few positions. Our goal for BFA is consistent Mythic progression. We need raiders who can learn quickly while also having fun. Dedication and a desire to push content is what we are looking for.

We also regularly do Mythic+ on off nights. Raiders and non-raiders interested in pushing their Raider IO scores are always welcome. We are primarily looking for dps who like to push as far as their chars can go.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific
Thursday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific
Friday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific
Saturday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific (optional night for farm content)

Current Needs:
Healer: Paladin (High), Monk (High), Resto Shaman (Medium)
DPS: Monk (High), Mage (High), DK (High), Shaman (Enh or Ele)

If your class is not listed and you are interested, please inquire anyways! Strong dps are always welcome. Sadly, we are pretty full on Hunters and Priests (Holy, Disc, and Shadow)

Come join us and stop pugging! We have a lot of fun while we raid. Casual members and casual raiders welcome too!

Contact Toppy#1346 for more information!
Hey there!

<Pound Syndrome> on US-Mannoroth is a rapidly growing raiding guild focused on progressing through heroic and mythic raids in a timely manner. We are currently seeking ranged DPS classes, but are open to recruiting all roles.

Why join us?

1.) We are extremely supportive of all of our members and offer guild repairs, flasks, materials for crafting, potions, and enchants for all of our members.
2.) We have stellar communication during raids and have well-defined goals that we lay out before each raid.
3.) We are very accountable towards our members. We hold everyone to the same standard.
4.) We are organized with our progression; we have a system for carrying out encounters.

So far, we have cleared:
Normal: 8/8
Heroic: 6/8

Our raid times are:
Tues: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM EST.
Thurs: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM EST.
Sat/Sun are tentative days and will be chosen after the raid has concluded on Thursdays.

I look forward to talking to you! Please feel free to contact me at either of the below methods. We will be more than willing to assist in paying for your server transfers.

Therapeutics:
Bnet - Raychele#1685

Zaluna:
Bnet - bitterneff#1466
Discord - BitterNeff#9593

Pounderr/Poundina:
Bnet - TCowboy#1505
[US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> 8/8N and 4/8H is a Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content.

High Priority
Healers
Ranged DPS

Schedule
Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)

Trial Process
If you are interested in being a core raider, it is a two week trial process. The trial process will be based off attendance, performance, and how you fit with the guild. At the end of the two week's the GM and officers will vote and let you know.

Required Addons
DBM or BigWigs
WeakAuras2

Voice
Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]
Hi Nessington,

<Ours Is The Fury> - Turalyon
5/8 H AOTC guild (no mythics)
Fri/Sat 8:30-11:00

We're currently looking for a lock to wrap up heroic uldir with. We also do a lot of m+ during the week if that's something you're looking for.

bnet: pete#1889
discord: shagga#0931 (best way to reach me)
Hey there! I know you're big on the Lok'tar, but in case you decide you want to go Alliance I'd love to talk to you in game :)

You can add me on BNet and we can chat: Nepiton#1366

<AFGM> [A] Stormrage
8/8H, 1/8M
Wed/Mon 9p-12a EST
7/8H 2/8M Burning Sensations [US-Zul’jin] is a newly formed horde guild looking to round out our roster for mythic raiding. The guild is made up of past hardcore raiders who can no longer commit to the schedule, but who would still like to efficiently clear all current content. Our core has experience in other previously successful two-night guilds (Gag Reflex Zul’jin) and knows what it takes to make it work.

We raid Wednesday & Thursday 9:30 - 12:30 EST. Our current needs are listed below, exceptional applicants are always welcome.

Current Needs:
Hybrid Healer - High
Warlock - High
Warrior - High

Apply Here → https://goo.gl/forms/2FTRsf7eNFGiSMrl1

Contact Locke#1808, Kellasaurus#11988, or Navi#1943 with any questions.
Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule:
Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST!

Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days!

I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Currently 8/8H 1/8M

Tuatha#1661
Good evening,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, farming events, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Saph#7860, Bubba#6443
<Gorilla Gang>
Region: US
Server: Emerald Dream
Faction: Horde
Raid times:
Tue/Wed/Mon 8PM to 11PM CST
Raid Progression: 8/8H 2/8M

Recruiting for Mythic progression!

Gorilla Gang is a guild on the Horde-side of Emerald Dream with a focus to progress through content. Primarily Raiding and Mythic+. We are a friendly guild with a good social atmosphere, and while we strive to progress through and clear content we also want to enjoy our time playing together and have fun.
We will consider anyone who is looking for a guild and shares our motivations and goals. Exceptional players are always welcome. Regardless of your iLvl, all members are welcome to join raids which are considered "on-farm" to help gear up so long as you aren't holding the rest of the group back. If you come into a raid and have impressive results which are competitive with our main raiders, you may be invited to join our main raid group. If you want to stay casual in the guild, you are more than welcome to do so.

Currently in need of the following classes:

Death Knight - Blood/DPS (flex role)
Druid - Balance/Guardian (flex role)
Hunter - Any
Mage - Arcane Pref or Fire
Monk - Healer
Priest - Shadow
Shaman - Ele
Lock - Any

If you are interested in joining Gorilla Gang or have any questions regarding our guild, please feel free to contact us:

Batos (Btag: MooseTracks#1932, Discord: Bauman#5375)
Coderzhuzad (Btag: Hall95#1157, Discord: coderzhuzad#5398)
http://www.im-creator.com/free/batos/gorilla-gang-ed
Hey bud! <Dead Mans Party> is a Horde guild on Alexstrasza/Terokkar. We're 6/8n and 1/8H. Our raid times are Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:00pm CST. We're looking for a lock! Hmu if you wanna talk more. My btag is Topgunn#11376
Hey Nessington,

We're a two night a week 8pm-12am EST mythic/heroic raid guild that runs quite a bit of mythic plus throughout the week and especially on weekends. Our core has been playing together since Vanilla/BC and we do generally try to help make sure everyone is able to get a +10 done each week. I am pasting our recruitment post below if you would like more info. If you are interested please contact myself or one of the other officers listed.

Thanks!

Glip Glop, Illidan, is an EST Horde guild with members who have raided on and off together for years. Aside from raiding, members regularly run mythic + and PVP together. We look to foster a positive, friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all players. Most of our members are over 25 but all are welcome as long as they can bring a mature attitude to progression raiding. We recently transferred from the Magtheridon server because of low population and have quickly built a 40+ person social and active guild. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of please read on!

We are currently 2/8 Mythic and 8/8 heroic in Uldir and starting mythic on Tuesday.

Raid Times:
Tuesdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 12pm EST
Thursdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 12pm EST
Sundays | 6pm | Casual/Optional Normal Raid

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently recruiting all DPS for mythic Mythic and Heroic Uldir. That said, all players are encouraged to apply for off-night raiding and Mythic plus.

Please contact Deerax#11348, Lightrath#1712, Montag#11525, or Lingus#1676 for more information. Thank you!
Hi Nessigton! I know our times don't QUITE match up with yours but I wanted to take a shot anyways!

Tranquility (9/11 in Mythic ABT; 7/8H + 8/8N in Uldir ) is a Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow that has been around since Cataclysm. We are a good group of people who are always looking to add more to the roster, as we believe constant recruitment keeps things fresh and fun, as well as keeps our discord incredibly active throughout the week and outside of the game!

We've built a tight-knit community that only asks for 6 raiding hours per week, and we raid Sun/Mon from 7-10pm EST. Sure, our hours aren't traditionally those of a standard mythic guild, but we definitely get a lot out of our few hours that we raid!

If this sounds like something that might interest you, I'd love to chat over real ID and answer any questions you may have. I also would definitely love to ask you a few questions to ensure you're an excellent fit for our guild!

Please message Bubbz#1618 (our raid lead) or Rom#11997 (me) for any questions you may have.

Hope to catch you soon!
Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression.

Heartbreakers is a friendly semi hardcore/casual guild. We have three Raid teams, two teams who Raid Tues/Thurs 7pm to 10pm Server time (Mountain Time) and another team who Raids on Weds/Fri 7pm to 10pm server time (Mountain Time) On off days our teams do numerous M+ runs, Arena and battlegrounds with many laughs in discord :)

Team 1: 4/8H
Team 2: 7/8H 1/8M
Team 3: 6/8H

What we are looking for:

Dependable players with good attitudes, if you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

Ranged: Warlocks and a Mage but we will consider any players with good attitudes and performance.

Melee: Warriors

DPS with healing OS, Monk, Druid.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
☆Novus Sanctum☆
Alliance guild on the Lightbringer server.

Progression:

[8/8] Normal Uldir
[5/8] Heroic Uldir

Recruiting:

DPS - Warlocks
We are recruiting raider dps *and* reserve dps. Reserves can raid Heroic, and have opportunities to sub in for Mythic slots.

Healer-Disc Priest
We are recruiting Holy and Disc Priests, although we prefer you to main Disc!

Raid Times (PST) [add 3 hours for Eastern]:
Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
Saturday (fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM

What we expect:
Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems,
enchants, rotation
Be ilvl 340
Have at least 18 points in your Heart of Azeroth
Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date
Have a positive and constructive attitude

We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes pots, tomes,
and being on time.

Why should you join Novus Sanctum?
We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who
joins. The atmosphere of the guild is helpful, supportive, and rewarding.
When it's time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same
time.
We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. We do
+10 keys/higher every single week. We also have guild raffles for mounts and other items.
We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if
their DPS might be lower, than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.

If you have any questions, contact our Raid Lead Amelyra
(Battletag):Tanoshii#1820
or
Recruiter Xhadöw
(Battletag): Xhadow#1889
Hey Nessington,
I am the GM of <Quantum> - Madoran/Dawnbringer. We are a newly formed guild of friends, a few of which have experience raiding and others who are just now getting into it (but fast learners). We are aiming to push heroic progression (and possibly mythic) each tier as well as do other end game content like keystone dungeons.

We raid Tues/Thurs 9-12EST and are actively seeking members that are looking to help us grow and maintain a stable raid roster. We are a chill group and mainly in it for the fun, but also want to see bosses drop. Currently, we are 8/8N and 5/8H, looking to finish heroic and possibly try out some mythic raiding once our roster fills to 20man.

We are currently in need of rdps, so we can offer you a core spot immediately if you like would like to come trial with us and like the fit!

If you are interested, we will be continuing our heroic progression tuesday if you want to tag along and see how we operate. Please add me on battlenet so we can discuss this further! Val#12876
Please hit me up in-game, my ID will be below. I would love to chat with you!
<War Chief> is a reviving 2-night raiding guild on the Emerald Dream server. We are seeking more like-minded members who are looking to progress on a more casual time-frame. We are currently 3/8H in and 8/8 N Uldir. We will accept anyone with the willingness to learn and be patient while we progress and fill our team!

Our Leaders
The guild leader has a long history of pushing high end content, starting in BC as a Hand of A’dal. Currently 3/8H and 8/8N. Our RL also have high end raiding exp and is very adaptable, with much success leading newer players through difficult content! We are always here to help you help yourself perform the best you possibly can, meaning we will provide you with any information you need, run mythic plus to help you gear, and provide you with a clear explanation of every encounter that we will be progressing on.

What is expected of our members:
As a member of our team we expect you to perform at a decently-skilled level. (IE know the fights, have a progressive non-tilt mindset) Have decent raiding iLvL (will help you gear if you ask or need to!) and to sign up for raid nights you wish to attend (Don’t need to attend everyone single one or any.)

The Goal
Our goal as a guild is to push through every tier and see how far as a guild we can go. We provide a non-toxic environment for raiders to grow and progress as we push together as a team. We also wish to have every member value the guild as much as we do as we look at it with high importance and relevancy to our life. We put a lot of time and value into our members and we will always appreciate the same mentality.

Raid days and times
Saturday: 7:30pm CST – 11pm CST
Sunday: 7:30pm CST – 11pm CST

Classes and specs we are looking for
Warlock-Affliction(high)
Hunter-BM(High)
RDPS-(Medium)
Any exceptional players should still contact us for an interview!
Contact information
Guild Master-Mokal Btag
(My ID) Healing Officer/Recruitment Officer: Geekyre Btag Geekyre#1117
Officer/Raid Lead: -Trueicess Btag Truess2001#1333