Mage LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Just lookin for a raiding guild. Would prefer raid times on Tuesday/ Thursday night. Can also raid on Sunday

I'm not sure what else to say lol
Hey Tortillas! Naduir from Pigeon here! We are currently recruiting all specs and would love to have Mage! We are 8/8 Normal and 3/8 Heroic. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7pm-10pm CST. We'd love to sit down and talk.

Hmilgrim#1344
BNET - Boggs#11471
i just can't raid on wednesdays, i apologize :(
De maíz o arina?
Hello!

Depending on your weekend and server flexibility we could be an option for you. Add my btag if you're interested. :)

Based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a new guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-serious progression focused guild. We are putting together a core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all levels and play styles. Once we recruit enough members we will be scheduling and organizing guild M+ groups and "open run" nights as well. We plan to also put together a PvP team in the future as our guild grows. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience.

<Estratovus> is a new Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit all for raiding and PvP. We run in a more semi-serious progression focused environment. Even though we raid on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights
• Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social focuses
• Weekend Raiding (see times below)
• A more casual environment
• New guild - join and grow/learn with us!
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Friday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled)

Recruitment Needs:
• 1 Tank (open to any class)
• 1+ Off-Tank w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 1-2+ Healer (Rdruid, MW, Shaman highly preferred but open to all healer specs)
• 1+ Off-Healers w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 5+ DPS - all classes/specs considered (preferred boomie, spriest, hunt, mage, lock, and melee)
• Raid Leader(s) - preferably someone who has at least full NM experience to get our group progressing quickly into HM/Mythic. Open to a collaborative or co-leaders setup as well.
• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469.

Thanks for your consideration!
10/05/2018 02:31 PMPosted by Kotipelto
Hello!

Depending on your weekend and server flexibility we could be an option for you. Add my btag if you're interested. :)

Based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a new guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-serious progression focused guild. We are putting together a core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all levels and play styles. Once we recruit enough members we will be scheduling and organizing guild M+ groups and "open run" nights as well. We plan to also put together a PvP team in the future as our guild grows. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience.

<Estratovus> is a new Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit all for raiding and PvP. We run in a more semi-serious progression focused environment. Even though we raid on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights
• Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social focuses
• Weekend Raiding (see times below)
• A more casual environment
• New guild - join and grow/learn with us!
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Friday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled)

Recruitment Needs:
• 1 Tank (open to any class)
• 1+ Off-Tank w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 1-2+ Healer (Rdruid, MW, Shaman highly preferred but open to all healer specs)
• 1+ Off-Healers w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 5+ DPS - all classes/specs considered (preferred boomie, spriest, hunt, mage, lock, and melee)
• Raid Leader(s) - preferably someone who has at least full NM experience to get our group progressing quickly into HM/Mythic. Open to a collaborative or co-leaders setup as well.
• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469.

Thanks for your consideration!

i really appreciate the offer, but dont want to switch servers yet.
D:
Hey bud, we raid Tuesdays 7pm-10pm Eastern and Fridays 9pm-12am Eastern. Need ranged too
Why hello there! <Keybored Heroes> 8/8N and 7/8H is a raiding guild that consists of veteran players with mythic raiding experience on US-Bleeding Hollow. We are comprised mostly of young adults with lives, job and family, but still want to kick back, relax, and kill lots of internet dragons with friends. We are currently looking for more to fill our roster to continue drama-free, relaxed raiding and gameplay in the upcoming release of BfA. We’re looking to push high mythic+ keys, complete heroic and pushing as far as the group can while avoiding burn out.

We strive to be a drama-free environment, and try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are welcoming of players of all skill levels and time commitments, but still plan to have a raid group that will clear AOTC and the first few Mythic bosses (Casual Mythic progression.) on a 2-nights per week (6 hours total) basis. If you aren’t into raiding, or stand in the fire a lot, we are more than happy to still have you, run keys, and give overly enthusiastic congratulations when you finally get that achievement you’ve been looking for!

Raid Times:

⬛️ Tuesdays: 7:30 PM EST – 10:30 PM EST (Progression.)
⬛️ Thursdays: 7:30 PM EST – 10:30 PM EST (Progression.)

Available Positions:

⬛️ MDPS: Low.
⬛️ RDPS: High.
⬛️ Healers: Medium.
⬛️ Tanks: Open.

Expectations:

⬛️ Use DBM / BigWiggs
⬛️ Don't stand in fire.
⬛️ Be Gem'd / Enchanted
⬛️ VoIP is required for raiding (We use Discord).
⬛️ Willing to take constructive criticism.
⬛️ Have a thorough understanding of your builds, talents and rotation.

Please feel free to add one of KH’s officers if interested! (Kardnall#1658, Kenjer#1110, HueHefner#1709 on bnet!).
That's right! PUG Life is recruiting for BFA!

Raid Days & Times: T/TH 10pm-12am est
Environment: Semi-Hardcore. We are looking to clear Heroic and if we have the numbers, dabble in mythic! We are serious when it comes to raiding but we also like to have fun and keep it light.

Progression:
8/8N
2/8H

We are a diverse group of people ranging in our early twenties to forties. Many of us have kids, jobs, and other real life responsibilities so we understand that real life happens! The only real way you can get to know us is by hanging out! We have a discord and would love to have you hop in for a chat.

What do we need: A few dps. All classes and good players are being considered at this time. That being said, we are melee heavy and are most interested in ranged dps. Mages, Boomy, Spriest, hunters, are all classes we are looking for. If you're a dps with a viable tank or healing spec, that's always great too.

If you're interested, add me on bnet
Godeo#1447
10/04/2018 11:37 PMPosted by Tortillas
Just lookin for a raiding guild. Would prefer raid times on Tuesday/ Thursday night. Can also raid on Sunday

I'm not sure what else to say lol

Hello. The guild I am in currently raids Tuesday & Thursday from 7:30 EST to 10:30 EST. We are looking for more dps to fill in 20 man roster. Please contact me in game at Bootee#1766

We are 5/8H and filling up our Mythic Uldir team.
Hi Tortillas,

I'm just going to place this in your thread, in case you end up needing to switch servers. If you would like to check out our site, here are some links for you.

Our Guild Charter and advertisement on wow progress has all of our Guild/Raid info. Our raid group is currently 17 people.

Thank a lot, and best wishes, ~Ark

www.bound4glory.shivtr.com

www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/argent-dawn/bound+for+glory
<Exodus> - Silver Hand (RP server) - Horde

Raiding 2 nights a week, Thursday and Sunday 9PM-12 Pacific.

We clear heroic every tier, have killed mythic bosses in the past, and are looking to get our numbers back up for BFA mythics. We want raiders who are interested in mythics, but are ok raiding at the heroic teir.

Contact: Anani#1620, or visit us on Discord: https://discord.gg/XgJhDEe
Legend (renamed from Synthesize) is a guild that formed up during ABT and has focused its goals for BFA around achieving a top 100 US rank. The weekday team has a former top 10 raid leader and a few former raiders from Vision & Synthesis.

Weekday: Purple Parrots: Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am EST
- Optional Thursday Heroic (sales) 4/8M
- Mages, Warlocks, Hunters, Spriests, Balance druid highly desired.

Weekday: Silver Snakes: Saturday & Sunday 9:00pm-12:00am EST
- Optional Friday Heroic (sales) 4/8M
- Open recruitment for now but definitely need 1 Warlock.

We are currently accepting applications from all exceptional raiders regardless of spec or class. Feel free to apply via this link, and we'll try get back to you in a timely manner.

https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Note: Both raid teams are 6 hours and require raiders to do some outside gearing through M+ weekly. Raiders are expected to ⭐️be prepared⭐️ and to understand the mechanics of the encounters to some degree in order to be able to execute whatever strategy that the raid leaders have set aside.

I am also available to chat on discord @ Sieara#6473 or btag @ Sieara#1968.

We were 11/11M CE last tier. (I used to recruit for Synthesis who I helped push from 129 to 48 during Legion if you need my recruiting credentials and helped get buyers to earn the guild millions in ABT sales before CE/Mounts went away). I also run the larger recruiting discord for NA & OC: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB
Hello there Tortillas, Please add my b-tag for further chatting, I’d love to get to know what you’re looking for further, and to see if we are a good fit for you. I look forward to hearing back from you. (Moon#14456)

<Oblivion>, Hyjal is a semi-hardcore raiding guild built by friends; We are a veteran guild wanting to come back strong for BFA. Our objective is to clear the end bosses on mythic difficulty, and to get cutting edge while also enjoying our time together as a team. Our progress thus far is 8/8 heroic and 2/8 Mythic. We are looking for competent players to join our ranks for BFA, and onward. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursdays at 6:30-9:30pm PST. We expect our raiders to know their class well and perform during progression.

Please let me know if you are interested, or if you have any questions. I’d be happy to answer them. :)
Our forum post has more important details, if you are interested in looking: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765886579#1
Contacts: Moon#14456, Grimlen#1586, Supre#11918
<Mirrored Reasoning> of US-Stormrage is recruiting and is seeking ranged dps!

We are a progression guild currently raiding 2 nights per week on Tuesdays/Thursdays from 8:30-11:30.

Our guild atmosphere is fun and friendly. We like to do off-night stuff such as mythic+ or pvp. We also enjoy playing other games outside of WoW.

Raid atmosphere is typically chill but we do treat our time seriously.

If interested contact myself or Masos for more details.

Stro btag-Stro#11493
Masos btag-Maso#11688
<Rapacious Kittens>

Scarlet Crusade/Feathermoon
Alliance

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild
Raids happen Thursday 6-9pm PST and Sunday 5-8pm PST
Currently we are 8/8N and 5/8H

We do Mythic plus most evenings
and are looking for more to join us in PVP Arenas and Rated BG

Socials/Casuals are welcome.

If you have any questions please feel free to message us
Mosma, Wheat on Feathermoon
Stockingg, Pantyy on Scarlet Crusade

or just add me Ganky#11976

And yes,... Pantyy raids too.
Hello!

TEST of Turalyon on Alliance is a new guild forming a small core group lead by AOTC/veteran players that raids Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST with optinonal alt-friendly Sunday's with good incentives outside of the raid environment as well.

I encourage you to read our recruitment thread for all of the information you need to know.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769677013#post-5

If you're interested, just add me Checkem#11546 , or reply on our thread.
Hope to be in touch !
If you're looking for a Mythic team we could use a mage on our mythic team :) Looking for dedicated people though with experience. Check us out at DMWL-Guild.com, all the details are there! Not a top 10 guild but looking to clear all current mythic content... add me on bnet if you'd like some more info! Sýphira#1723
☆Novus Sanctum☆
Alliance guild on the Lightbringer server.

Progression:

[8/8] Normal Uldir
[7/8] Heroic Uldir
[1/8] Mythic Uldir

Recruiting:

DPS - Warlocks/Mages/Hunter
~Currently seeing Warlocks, Mages, and Hunters(Non-Survival) We are recruiting raider dps *and* reserve dps. Reserves can raid Heroic, and have opportunities to sub in for Mythic slots.

Raid Times (PST) [add 3 hours for Eastern]:
Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
Saturday (fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM

What we expect:
Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems,
enchants, rotation
Be ilvl 355
Have at least 18 points in your Heart of Azeroth
Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date
Have a positive and constructive attitude

We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes pots, tomes,
and being on time.

Why should you join Novus Sanctum?
We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who
joins. The atmosphere of the guild is helpful, supportive, and rewarding.
When it's time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same
time.
We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. We do
+10 keys/higher every single week. We also have guild raffles for mounts and other items.
We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if
their DPS might be lower, than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.

If you have any questions, contact our Raid Lead Amelyra
(Battletag):Tanoshii#1820
or
Recruiter Xhadöw
(Battletag): Xhadow#1889