On a scale of 1-10, what would you rate BfA?

General Discussion
1 2 3 16 Next
I gave it a 5.
10 when it comes to story and art. But it's a 6 when it comes to features. (Allied Races and refinements to past features is what carries it to the 6).
Art: 9/10
Story: 6/10
Gameplay: 2/10

(varies from my previous votes)
i'd give it a solid 7. it'll be an 8 once flight is out. the thing for me is that questing and WQing seems pointless but i like everything else.

I like it better than Legion at launch but the grind is still too much. It's nice to have a feeling that you're done with the grind at least for a little bit. With AP it makes it feel almost like you should constantly be running on that treadmill with no time to rest. And when you fall behind you get discouraged because you know you will never be able to actually catch up.
7, it lost point due to guild ui changes and horrible class balance
4-5

The core is there and it's mostly solid. Art, leveling zones, music, etc...the "endgame" is where it's struggling most more WQ, Mission Table, Azerite grind. First you have to rep grind, then you have to wait for the time gate to expire...annoying really. Just let me play.

Oh, and some questionable and in some cases messed up class design.
2 or 3
1 for this class balance
A little to early to rate it, i'd like to wait until 8.3, if i had to give it one now i'd say 6/10.
5-6
5/10
From best to worst.

Art: 9/10
Ambience and atmosphere: 8/10
Stability: 8/10
Cinematics: 7/10
Narrative: 5/10
Quality Assurance:3/10
Progression pace and flow: 2/10
Customization: 2/10
Class Design: 1/10
09/26/2018 06:13 PMPosted by Virus
A little to early to rate it, i'd like to wait until 8.3, if i had to give it one now i'd say 6/10.
You're right.

The game is still in beta, silly me.
2. It actually made me close my sub down so I won't be posting on forums. Maybe it'll get better, but for now, break time!
8.5/10