No luck with loot

General Discussion
I apologize in advance for my complaining, but this is my 3rd week pugging heroic uldir as a healer and still nothing. I feel more irritated than anything, spending countless hours attempting to pve, just to feel used and abused each time.

I understand a lot of people are unlucky like me, but what's the deal. I honestly would even consider paying real money for more opportunity at loot, just to even stay up to par with everyone else who is getting loot each week.

/sigh

Edit: even extra roll tokens feel useless, besides that is there anything more I can do for better chances?
09/26/2018 11:25 PMPosted by Grapedutchx
but what's the deal

RNG is literally all there is to it.
09/26/2018 11:36 PMPosted by Ekon
but what's the deal

RNG is literally all there is to it.

It honestly feels like I got on someones bad side at blizzard, and now this is punishment.

I swear I have ran several mythics, keystones, normal and even heroic uldir as much as I possibly can in pug groups, even using extra roll tokens, and nothing... Like even if it's not an upgrade, at this point I would be happy to just be rewarded with some sort of gear item...

/sigh
09/26/2018 11:54 PMPosted by Grapedutchx
It honestly feels like I got on someones bad side at blizzard, and now this is punishment.

I know how it feels, don't get me wrong. But I can assure you that there's definitely no programming in-game that singles out your account from getting loot. That'd have to be way, way too specific and off the books as well as the developers' time table.

That's a humongous risk they'd be taking just to spite you for something.

I won't speak to know what sort of bad luck protection might be built into this expansion like there was for legendaries in Legion, but dry spells always have their end. Keep chugging away!
its ok, ive been trying literally 5+ weeks to get a weapon but nothing. i had to buy one on the AH and still using that weapon... 5+ weeks later. ive had one weapon drop since buying it and it wasnt close to an upgrade. One.. ONE weapon drop since buying that weapon. so ridiculous.
At 360+ it becomes harder and harder to obtain gear upgrades. A lot of people I know at 360+ are having the same issue.
09/27/2018 12:13 AMPosted by Xiomara
its ok, ive been trying literally 5+ weeks to get a weapon but nothing. i had to buy one on the AH and still using that weapon... 5+ weeks later. ive had one weapon drop since buying it and it wasnt close to an upgrade. One.. ONE weapon drop since buying that weapon. so ridiculous.

Well the weapon is an easy fix. But might not be as good as what. You have.

Go get 500 conquest points in PvP. A 345 weapon is the reward.

There are other avenues to gear. Just might not lime them, unfortunately. But they are there.
I apologize in advance for my complaining, but this is my 3rd week pugging heroic uldir as a healer and still nothing. I feel more irritated than anything, spending countless hours attempting to pve, just to feel used and abused each time.

I understand a lot of people are unlucky like me, but what's the deal. I honestly would even consider paying real money for more opportunity at loot, just to even stay up to par with everyone else who is getting loot each week.

/sigh

Edit: even extra roll tokens feel useless, besides that is there anything more I can do for better chances?

maybe it's a druid thing? i've cleared H twice now and i'm 2 ilvs below you lmao.
A bunch of warforged pieces dropped last night, for guildies of course, not me.

RNG sucks. Bring back a token/point system.
Well, RNG sucks but a plus with this exp is that we can scrap equipment we don't want for resources that we can use to make better equipment with professions or to sell. Tho I feel as if Skinning/Leathermaking is to easy as is, got to many mats :D

I know how you feel OP, RNG blues train