364 Warlock Looking for new Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
As the title says i'm a 364 warlock looking for a new home. I have a friend who is a 354 Resto Shaman looking to follow me. We are willing to change servers and factions. We can raid anytime from 7-11pm EST.
Hey there! We're ally not sure if that's an issue but we need a a few more competent raiders for our core team. I won't fill your post with huge spam texts, but here's the link to our recruitment page, it has everything you need to know about us. Please look it over and contact me if you're interested :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769059354?page=1#post-5
your raid times don't exactly work for us. =/
Dang, I was hoping if we could talk and you were feeling us then maybe you guys could get that last hour to work :(
Legend (just renamed from Synthesize) is a guild that formed up during ABT and has focused it's goals for BFA around achieving a top 100 US rank. The weekday team has a former top 10 raid leader.

Weekday: Purple Parrots: Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am EST
- Optional Thursday Heroic & Monday Normal (sales)

Weekday: Silver Snakes: Saturday & Sunday 9:00pm-12:00am EST
- Optional Friday Heroic & Monday Normal (sales)

We are currently accepting applications from all exceptional raiders regardless of spec or class. Feel free to apply via this link, and we'll get back to you in a timely manner.

https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Note: Both raid teams are 6 hours and require raiders to do some outside gearing through M+ weekly. Raiders are expected to be prepared and to understand the mechanics of the encounters to some degree in order to be able to execute whatever strategy that the raid leaders have set aside.

I am also available to chat on discord @ Sieara#6473 or btag @ Sieara#1968.

We were 11/11M CE last tier.
How would 5-8pm EST sat/sun work for you guys?
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Heroes and Legends is a semi-hardcore guild on Stormrage formed right after the release of BFA. The core raid team is a group of mythic raiding players that have been raiding together on and off since BC. We will be raiding normal/heroic immediately and mythic in the future. We are currently 8/8N and 5/8H. We run Mythic + nightly. Very chill group of people that have fun but take raids seriously. Our raid times are Sunday/Monday/Wednesday 9-12 server (EST). Please add TheBlob#1740 if you're interested!

Current Needs:
Exceptional DPS
Tank of any class excluding warriors
Healers of any class excluding priests
Hello!
Looking for a fun yet driven guild? Sick of the same CCless, tunnel visioned, mechanic ignoring, water loving pugs? Want a group of competent people to run content in BFA with? Well, you've come to the right place.

We may be the most fun (and competitive) raiding guild on Argent Dawn/The Scryers you've ever joined.. but why take the chance? Hop in and see if you fit! Our team of fun-loving guild members is second to... probably very few; what I'm saying is, you could do worse. Check out Lost Syndicate of Argent Dawn-US today!

Our raid times (based on server time EST):
Tuesday 8pm - 11pm
Thursday 8pm - 11pm
Recruitment:
Exceptional players who feel like they can complement our quality of raiding are encouraged to apply. Our guild is based on the ideal of helping each other excel at what we do to our fullest potential and thus helpful yet driven members are what we look for. We are currently actively recruiting ranged DPS (especially warlocks and hunters) and Demon Hunters for our progression raid team as well as others to fill in where needed.

What we are looking for in you as a raider:
You love raiding, want to achieve AotC at minimum every raid tier then pushing into mythic afterwards
You're an independent and communicative player (that means you actively prepare yourself for new encounters, know about their mechanics and ask when you don't).
Be a team, guild, and community focused individual (joining extends to more than just raiding, we want raiders who are members, not numbers)
Your English is good enough for clear communication.
Boomkins must use Boomchicken form. It is well known to be an increase in DPS.
How to join?
Message a member of management listed at the bottom of this post to inquire about the guild or an invitation. People looking to join as a raider are required to fill out an application which can be found on our discord.

Contacts:
If you need to contact us in game, please do so when we are not raiding. Whispers during raid times will most likely be ignored. You can contact us via:
In-game mail or chat

Private message on our guild's discord - https://discord.gg/VJZvYJu

Battle Tags:
Guild Leader - AdventW0lf#1158
Raid Officer - zanados#1347 (the Z is not capitalized)
Officer - KittyGoRoar#1252
Hello Arcarda,

Standard Dragon Protocol is looking for dps currently. We raid on Tuesdays at 8PM - 10PM and Sundays 7PM - 10PM Server Time (EST). If you are interested / want to know more check out our topic here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769506970#1 or feel free to message:

• Atrayu - Guild Master/Raid Leader
    • Bnet: Atrayu#1150
    • Discord: Etrayu#0387
  • Lunashae - Officer
    • Bnet: Shaeded#1361
    • Discord:Shae, ThePixelatedTwix#8573
  • Thorzhen - Officer/Alternate Raid Lead
    • Bnet: Bitterguy#1521
    • Discord: Bitterguy#4119
  • Wampage – Officer/Healing Lead
    • Discord: Dramallama, Prince of Passion#4825
Fusion is formed on Zul'Jin with the sole purpose of pushing mythic content with a hardcore mindset on a two-day, late night schedule, and finding/playing with like minded players to make the most of your game time. Formed by former top 100 US raiders and MDI quality players, we're looking to fill our remainings slots for mythic progress, firstly, and key pushing being a primary focus as well.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? Our players progress varies at the moment, with most players being 7/8H, some being into Mythic already and the other majority already with AOTC. We are building our team rapidly to push mythic, and finish with CE on time comfortably.

When do you raid?

Our raid team runs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11:30pm-3:30am EST (8:30pm-12:30am PST).

What are you recruiting?

We are recruiting players who can prove their former experience preferably, that being said, we are recruiting all classes with a competent player behind them, with ranged DPS being preffered at this point in time.

What are your guild's goals?

Our goals are to clear Mythic Uldir rapidly to get competitive within the server firstly, and then pushing the 2-Night and US rankings both.

Who do I contact for more information, or to inquire?

Speak with one of the recruitment officers, Stormtrix#11257 (Mervix), Fendrith#11244 (Fendrith) or Televized#1585 (Bruncewayne). Or apply at http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdVRz7nBXl
Biggest issue is family on the weekends and I would like to keep it between the hours of 6 to 10 CST. Anything past 10 CST I will have to leave for work. And Arc is the same way, but he is eastern, so 7 to 11 EST.
09/27/2018 07:52 PMPosted by Limnic
Biggest issue is family on the weekends and I would like to keep it between the hours of 6 to 10 CST. Anything past 10 CST I will have to leave for work. And Arc is the same way, but he is eastern, so 7 to 11 EST.

If 5-8 CST Saturday/Sunday is doable for you, hit me up on my battletag OptimusPrime#1854
bump
Nice to meet you,

<<Damage Inc>> would love to welcome you in our ranks

Take a minute and drop by our thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769386955

Our schedule (CST) is:

Tuesday - 19:30 to 22:30
Wednesday - 20:30 to 23:30
Thursday - 19:30 to 22:30
Mondays - Keystones!
My contact information is:
Battlenet: Black#1220
Discord ID: Anyshia#7885

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or comments!
Check us out: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769038319

Might be a good fit. We need a few more solid players to finish heroic and push into mythic.
[H] Infinite Improbability - Mug'thol has an immediate raid spot for both you! We are one of the longest running guilds on the server with core members raiding together since Vanilla. We clear AoTC each tier and then casually work on Mythic. Currently we are 8/8 Normal 5/8 Heroic on a 6 hour raid week. Outside of raid we have multiple groups that push mythic plus and a few that dabble in pvp.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday 8 - 11 PM EST

If the raid schedule works for y'all and you are interested then I would love to talk more. Contact me in game Spyderbyte#1682 or discord Spyderbyte#0637

Thanks!
Hello!

Based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a new guild looking to recruit all for a more casual and social guild. We are putting together a core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all levels and play styles. We plan to also put together a PvP team in the future as our guild grows. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience.

<Estratovus> is a new Alliance guild on Sargeras that is currently looking to recruit all for raiding and PvP. We run in a more semi-serious progression focused environment. Even though we raid on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights
• Raiding, Dungeons, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social focuses
• Weekend Raiding (see times below)
• A more casual environment
• New guild - join and grow/learn with us!
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• All are welcome! - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Friday from 7:00PM - 10:00/11:00PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00PM - 10:00/11:00PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday ~5-8PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled)

Recruitment Needs:
• 1 Tank (not DK)
• 1+ Healers (non-priest preferred but open)
• 5+ DPS - all classes/specs considered (preferred hunt, mage, lock, and melee)
• Raid Leader(s) - preferably someone who has at least full NM experience to get our group progressing quickly into HM/Mythic.
• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469.

Thanks for your consideration!
<Dead Guild> on Mal'Ganis 1/8M 6-11pst Are interested in chatting with you and your friend if the times work. Bruzes#1490
Hey! Stormchasers on lothar would be happy to have you. We raid Tues and thurs 8-11 est and are currently 8/8n and 5/8h.

We are a pretty laid back but very active group. Add me on bnet Mute#1292 if interested