Deleted

Guild Recruitment
<Despair> is looking for your class for Uldir! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. Our Guild formed back in 2007, and we took a brief break but came during Legion and hit the raiding content hard! We also enjoy doing Mythic+, Random BG's, arena's, and RBG's if that's something you're into when we're not killing Mythic bosses! During last expansion we ended 10/11 M with sub 30% pulls on M Argus, and ended server 2nd. This expansion we are aiming to full clear mythic and take server first. We are horde on the server Frostwolf.

Current Progression: We are currently 8/8N, 8/8H 2/8M and killed M Taloc day one

Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST

Feast and flask will normally be provided but we'd advise you bringing your own just in case, pots as well.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM, Angry Assignments

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/236187

Recruitment Officer: Exkay#11283. Healing Recruiter: Hollisterr#1659. Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Hello,

We are a Horde guild named Dawn of the Dead on the Zul'jin server that has been raiding for the last 13 years. We are currently 3/8 Mythic in Uldir. We work on pushing Mythic raid content, and are looking to recruit exceptional players for immediate positions on our progression raid team. We are very friendly, active progression raiding guild.

We raid for 3 hours, 3 days a week:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST (7 - 10 CST, 6 - 9 MST, 5 - 8 PST)

I'd encourage you to learn a little more about us at www.dotd.org or contact me by BattleTag at Jeare#1759.
I just want to make it clear that I play demo and I would rather not play affliction or destruction.
<We Dont Care> is looking for a warlock.

We raid 5-8 PST on Tues/Weds. We are 2/8M and are progressing on Zek. We are very friendly, but also extremely serious during raid time. We are on Illidan(Horde) and we love to run M+.

We are a newer guild full of hungry players. We are trying to build a culture of excellence. Our goal this tier is to get CE and next tier we want to start pushing US rankings. I can get you logs if needed.

Our Recruiting Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769069534

Our WoW Prog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/We+Dont+Care

Apply at our website: wedontcare.us

Hit me up on bnet at nkz#1416 or discord nkz#4557
Hey man, very interested in you, and definitely want to hear from you and how recruiting is going for you. If you could reach out that would be greatly appreciated, Jaydee#1574 is my bnet, i posted a little bit ago, but definitely need to fill an immediate role at warlock!

Look forward to hearing from you!
Hey,
<MALUS> Zul jin we are 8/8 Heroic and 1/8 mythic we are currently in high demand for a warlock our raid times are tues/thursday 1130 est til 230 est
have any more questions is kritik#11883
Hi Toomanyimps,

I'm not sure if transferring is your thing, but Tranquility (9/11 in Mythic ABT; 7/8H + 8/8N in Uldir ) is a Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow that has been around since Cataclysm. We are a good group of people who are always looking to add more to the roster, as we believe constant recruitment keeps things fresh and fun, as well as keeps our discord incredibly active throughout the week and outside of the game!

We've built a tight-knit community that only asks for 6 raiding hours per week, and we raid Sun/Mon from 7-10pm EST. Sure, our hours aren't traditionally those of a standard mythic guild, but we definitely get a lot out of our few hours we have, and we intend to keep that momentum going through BFA.

If this sounds like something that might interest you, We would love to chat over real ID and answer any questions you may have. I also would definitely love to ask you a few questions to ensure you're an excellent fit for our guild!

Hope to catch you soon!

Please message Bubbz#1618 (our raid lead) or Rom#11997 (me) for any questions you may have!
Fusion has recently formed on Zul'Jin with the sole purpose of pushing mythic content with a hardcore mindset on a two-day, late night schedule, and finding/playing with like minded players to make the most of your game time. Formed by former top 100 US raiders and MDI quality players, we're looking to fill our last remainings slots for mythic progression, firstly, and key pushing being a primary focus as well.

F.A.Q

What is your progression?

Our guild group has accomplished 8/8H and 2/8M in only two weeks, and easily will be 3/8M with Zek'Voz progress being underway. We are building our team rapidly to push mythic, and finish with CE on time comfortably.

When do you raid?

Our raid team runs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11:30pm-3:30am EST (8:30pm-12:30am PST).

What are you recruiting?

We are recruiting players who can prove their former experience preferably, that being said, we are recruiting all classes with a competent player behind them, with DPS being preffered and a healing position available at this point in time.

What are your guild's goals?

Our goals are to clear Mythic Uldir rapidly to get competitive within the server firstly, and then pushing the 2-Night and US rankings both.

Who do I contact for more information, or to inquire?

Speak with one of the recruitment officers, Stormtrix#11257 (Mervix), Fendrith#11244 (Fendrith) or Cryptic#1819 (Cripzy). Or apply at http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdVRz7nBXl
<Club House> is a Horde guild on the server Kil'Jaeden and has been together for 10 years! We have server firsts and other experienced players within our raid. Currently we have downed 4/8M Mythic Uldir and looking to solidify our roster going forward.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-Midnight PST with the occasional Monday raid if needed for content pushes.
(times/days are subject to change during the beginning weeks of BFA)

What we need from you:
We're a mature guild so 18+ only please.
Please have a working headset. (Push to talk during raids)
We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! That means Fully gem'd and Properly enchanted, food, flasks, pots and runes.
be at the raid instance BEFORE the start time of 9pm.
Knowledge of your class and boss fights.
Be able to handle constructive criticism and the occasional trolling.
Past warcraft logs.
Have a good time.

Currently we're looking for:
Boomkin
Hunter
Lock
Mage
Rogue
Demon Hunter

PLEASE APPLY AT
https://clubhouse.enjin.com/recruitment

Hope to hear from you soon!
Happy Hunting.
Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression.

Heartbreakers is a friendly semi hardcore/casual guild. We have three Raid teams, two teams who Raid Tues/Thurs 7pm to 10pm Server time (Mountain Time) and another team who Raids on Weds/Fri 7pm to 10pm server time (Mountain Time) On off days our teams do numerous M+ runs, Arena and battlegrounds with many laughs in discord :)

Team 1: 4/8H
Team 2: 7/8H 1/8M
Team 3: 6/8H

What we are looking for:

Dependable players with good attitudes, if you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

Ranged: Warlocks and a Mage but we will consider any players with good attitudes and performance.

Melee: Warriors

DPS with healing OS, Monk, Druid.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
Hey man, Limited Liability(Alliance - Sargeras) is looking roles to bolster and fill out our roster. A Warlock is what I would like to join the guild sooner than later.

Currently 4/8m Just formed up this expansion. Solid officer core and going nowhere but up on the server. Looking for Cutting Edge and beyond. Active in pushing M+ and PvP also.

Current Raid days:
Monday-Wednesday: 7pm PST - 10pm PST. 10-1EST.

Add me for details: Blackicez#1182
Simplicite (A) Korgath
Weekend raid team
2/8M 4% wipe to Zek
Fri/Sat 7-10PM PST
Optional heroic clear Sunday evenings
Adult environment, active guild with lots of M+/PvP being done.
CE progression raiding on a laid back 6hour/week schedule.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Fizzyelf#11113
We have a core raiding spot for a warlock, you could start as early as tonight ;)

Reign of Fire - A52 - 2/8 M BFA
Fri/Sat 9pm-1am est- (optional wed for heroic)
Ant- 11/11m - pre nerf/weapon buff

Reign of Fire is a 2 night a week late night raid group. Semi hardcore and a fun group we are looking for more to continue our progression in BFA.

Main Needs Right now
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Reign+of+Fire

monk (dd/heal) high
paladin (holy) high
shaman (restoration) medium
warlock high
Priest Healer - Med

Other ranged dps Low

We are Open to any Skilled Mythic player with good mechanics, experience and performance. Don't take the list as a definite no if your class/spec is not listed there!

Contact Us:

Recruitment Contacts:
(B-tag) Alpacapacino#1811, Sama#1244, Zan#1252 #LordKneezus#11958
(Discord) AlpacaPacino#7925, Phazed#9584, Sama#8496, Zan (Queen of Trinkets)#5269

Best way to get in contact and get us looking at you is to app!

Apply today at https://reignoffire.wixsite.com/join
Hey there! I'm a raid lead for <Toast> on Area 52 hordeside. My team is 3/8M and we're looking for a solid warlock. We raid Tues/Wed/Mon from 8-11pm eastern. Here's my btag if you wanna chat :) Kaydeen#1514
Hey,

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Battle for Azeroth Progression
  • Uldir - 3/8m 8/8h

Legion Progression
  • Antorus - 11/11m Cutting Edge
  • Tomb of Sargeras - 8/9m
  • Nighthold - 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor - 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare - 7/7m Cutting Edge

Guild Info: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you're interested in talking more, please add me.
Discord - Justify#3562
BattleTag - Justify#11282
<Edging> is a newly formed late night Mythic guild led by a former top 3 US-guild raider.

We aim to clear content raiding 2 nights a week:
Tuesday/Thursday 9-1PST

Currently 2/8 Mythic as of Now...

Our raid leader has experience raiding at the highest level and leading a two night guild.

If you're a decent player and person then we want you. Chill atmosphere. We want to clear content and enjoy the game/content/experience simultaneously.

Please contact me with any questions you may have
Bologna#1440
Sasha#12762

Thank you for your time, best of luck in your search for the right guild
3/8M need ranged dps and healers
raid: tuesday/wed 7pm-10pm cst
optional heroic thursday
Mehmonkey - GM: NoelT#11255
Bubblefetti- crinzo#1782
Jerry- Ryna#1275
Linkin parses on tichondrius is 3/8m pushing for CE. We raid tues wed thurs from 1230 to 330am CST. Would love to talk more. My btag is clkrohn#1535