Sap Bug

Arenas
Won this game so I'm not being salty but
https://clips.twitch.tv/DiligentGoodTriangleCeilingCat
Sap bug is back again, the amount of random restealths I get when attacking someone is insane, but I think it's more game breaking for rogues.
dang that was a pretty smooth response to you using trinket
vanishing and sapping with garrote still up like dang

the plays

also isn't this a night elf only thing they still haven't fixed in years
and was it ever gone
09/25/2018 06:59 PMPosted by Boomer
was it ever gone

It's not as common as it used to be. Dunno the specifics behind it anymore.

used to be like 100% chance to make a nelf drop combat when you vanish but now IDK.

Been around since MoP tho. Early mop.
09/25/2018 06:54 PMPosted by Narutogregg
Won this game so I'm not being salty but
https://clips.twitch.tv/DiligentGoodTriangleCeilingCat
Sap bug is back again, the amount of random restealths I get when attacking someone is insane, but I think it's more game breaking for rogues.
Same thing was happening in 2s earlier. Constant resaps while in combat. Just another thing pushing assa over the top :) :) :)
09/25/2018 07:16 PMPosted by Scuzz
Same thing was happening in 2s earlier. Constant resaps while in combat. Just another thing pushing assa over the top :) :) :)

You're an undead mage any time you get sapped it's your fault.

Ex: lots of mages especially lower rating poly spam without keeping themselves in combat, and I sap them on 2nd dispel. That's your fault not sap bug. Sap bug only works on night elves.
Watch that video, it was the exact same thing. Saps weren't on me, they were on my monk healer who is always splitting dps never out of combat. It astonishes me how much people speculate and how wrong they are instead of just admitting the almighty WoW has bugs. Get over yourself and your broken !@# spec.

That's not possible unless the bug has changed is what I'm saying.

I'm not defending the bug, I was saying if YOU'RE getting sapped its your fault, cause the bug only works on night elves.

Evidence it working on another race other than night elf or stop being !@#$ at the game.

To clarify, the bug shouldn't exist and needs to be fixed. But, so far we've only seen it ever work on nelves. It was still only nelves when I quit in legion, and since i've been back, this is the first I've heard of it. And lo and behold, it's a !@#$ing night elf.

Show me a video of a sap bug on a non night elf please. So we might learn more about what's causing the bug.
I had this same thing happen to me in a 2s match. I insta trinketed blind he vanished on top of me and was able to sap. But I had a rejuv up on one of my teammates that still had 13 seconds left meaning I had just applied it right before the blind. Something is/has been weird for the interaction for a long time and I'm really tired of it.
Don’t know if sap bug ever went anywhere just macro vanish and sap to the nelf can sap nelfs in combat.

Someone actually did it in a tournament mid legion forget who.