Too hard to give Balance a tiny buff?

Druid
Just buff Mastery for us and increase Solar Wrath damage. There, easy. Nothing too extreme. I'd like our main AP builder to not hit like a wet noodle.
I agree :/

Mastery
Baseline Solor and Lunar buff

We'd be much better off.

I dislike the fact that currently one of out best Azerite trait requires us to use Innervate for OUR DPS

It's a bad idea tossing around an important buff like that just to do more damage.
Things that I'd like to see implemented:
    - Better mastery scaling
    - Baseline lunar and solar buff
    - Shorter cooldown on celestial alignment/incarn (3mins is just too long imo)
    - Astral power per sunfire/moonfire tick

No real comment on azerite traits though. Just got 2 Archive pieces from normal and want to see how they work out.
In raw damage, I agree Booms need a bit of help. But I think Blizzard is looking at desirability and performance in content and they have decided Boom is where they want it. This loses sight of all the people who judge a class purely on the sims and decide to deny Booms a spot (to their loss) in content because the charts say they are bad. Charts do not take into consideration utility and Boom is quite useful for raid or M+ content. I can't speak to PvP.
09/28/2018 10:14 PMPosted by Wraithe
Charts do not take into consideration utility and Boom is quite useful for raid or M+ content.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only utility that we offer in raid that is unique would be innervate. Locks and dks can both rez and do more damage.
Though we do have a lot of utility that is useful in m+ content, but I've found it very hard to get into anything m+ groups (except guild groups) that are a +8 or higher. I have noticed that there is a lot of other dps that also que for these keys as well, so we have to somehow stand out.

So for me it sort of raises the question of "Is the utility and damage that boomkin offer more appealing (or better) than the utility and damage that other classes offer?". And at this point I just don't feel that our utility makes up for what we lack in damage.
09/28/2018 10:14 PMPosted by Wraithe
In raw damage, I agree Booms need a bit of help. But I think Blizzard is looking at desirability and performance in content and they have decided Boom is where they want it. This loses sight of all the people who judge a class purely on the sims and decide to deny Booms a spot (to their loss) in content because the charts say they are bad. Charts do not take into consideration utility and Boom is quite useful for raid or M+ content. I can't speak to PvP.

If a group sits a boomy b/c they sim in the middle and perform in the middle you dont want to be a part of that group. They wont go far.
@Alkimya
First off Raider.IO score is a thing. Working your score up will help get you into higher groups. It looks like you're already doing that. But try to get a key in everything. A 5 or 6 in shrine would do wonders for your score.

Last week was teeming and fortified. Having treants and typhoon was money if the tank needed to dip. This week is raging and necrotic. Treants let your tank get away and reset his stacks and typhoon let's you prolong his kiting. Soothe let's you pretty much remove the affix completely. When you que up, whisper the group leader and sell yourself. Balance has been super solid the past 2 weeks.

And it's tyrannical so the boss fights last longer so your healer is more likely to go OOM, but you've got an assist for that, too.
Balance druid needs a buff BAD