Is Brewfest Busted? Coren Direbrew.

General Discussion
Three characters running Coren Direbrew since day one and none of those characters has seen any loot from his keg drop. Just tickets.

This is the worst year I have encountered and I have done them all.

Edit: Adding that I have collected everything 100 times over since BF began. I just haven't seen a dry spell like this since. Hoping for the shanker this year since placing daggers in this game was an afterthought.
RNGesus has forsaken you. I'd suggest getting down on your knees and praying, but you're already short enough.
09/29/2018 03:09 PMPosted by Phitz
Three characters running Coren Direbrew since day one and none of those characters has seen any loot from his keg drop. Just tickets.

This is the worst year I have encountered and I have done them all.
Same. Have only been seeing tokens come out of the keg for 3 days, now.
I saw the Kodo last year, nothing much this year yet.
Hmm. I haven't been running it (I probably should; I could use a trink), but my sister has been doing it daily and she's gotten lots of loot. I'll have to say it's only "broken" in that RNG sucks.
This is my 10th or 11th Brewfest I think (it came out sometime around there, didn't it)? I haven't seen a single mount ever, in over a decade. Luck is random, and sometimes, sadly not on your (or my) side.
My son ran it 2 times this year. He got the kodo on the 1st run, and got the ram on the 2nd.

I've ran it on 7 different characters over 25 times in the last week I've seen the ram drop 3 times and lots of purples. All I want is the stupid kodo to finish out the mount set. I have the original brewfest ram, and the swift brewfest ram.
Iv gotten about 15 rams.. no kodo
I am farming for the kodo, i earned the ram in my second day... and another ram the next day.

If you run Coren with 10 characters daily, you have 100% chance of getting both mounts.
All I get is tokens this year.
Coren's fine, it's down with the dark iron that's busted. No one's around on the server or in group finder to do it. Can't solo or duo that.