Zandalari Paladins

Paladin
Honestly...

It's what everyone wants and can easily make sense to anyone with a shred of creative edge.

I do hope Blizzard hears the Paladin community [lol] and makes Paladin a playable class for Zandalari Troll.
So do I, I can't stand the current horde paladin races, even though I love the blood elves lore, the Zandalari would probably make me want to go to the horde.
And on the alliance side I would love to get the paladin unlock for the night elves with the night's warrior stuff going on, though this one is a little bit far-fetched.
I've been wanting Troll Paladins since vanilla, before I even knew there was actual lore about them.

After seeing Prelates in Throne of Thunder, I've wanted them even more

Just give them to us Blizzard! Quit being a tease!
We’re supposed to get Zandalari Paladins, Night Elves too. It’s just a matter of when now.
I really don't know why there aren't more paladin races. We had a night elf one in game (and another one as a follower even though he wasn't an actual paladin).

The Zandalari excuse to not give them paladins seems like a huge cop-out imo.
They're making a Zanda Paladin raid boss in the next tier. They did this knowing how much fanfare the race/class combo generated. If they don't give it to us after this, I'd be inclined to believe they are intentionally trying to antagonize the playerbase at large.
Must have shiny golden troll pally please blizzard.
10/03/2018 01:56 AMPosted by Glìmmer
They're making a Zanda Paladin raid boss in the next tier. They did this knowing how much fanfare the race/class combo generated. If they don't give it to us after this, I'd be inclined to believe they are intentionally trying to antagonize the playerbase at large.

Who what where?
Undead pally.....your argument is invalid.
10/03/2018 08:45 AMPosted by Willie
Undead pally.....your argument is invalid.

Forsaken priests wield the light, why not have them be pallies? The redemption story arc writes itself.
What are those little fox people? Vulpera? I want a holy fox. The horde needs a gnome sized race. We have goblins, but they are more comparable to dwarves.

That said, yes to plate wearing, upright trolls with holy power.