Looking for casual guild :)

Guild Recruitment
Hi all. I tried using the guild finder, but got no responses and not sure how actively it is checked. I'm a veteran alliance player, since 06. Never once played Horde until now, since the story is so split, I want to experience both sides. But I'd like to experience the entire thing so I started from scratch.

I plan on leveling casually, currently as tank, only Spec I'm not interested in is healer. When I hit 120, I'd casually raid too. I'm in my 30s, so looking for a casual adult guild/not super big/who are friendly/and like to chat. I'm happy to help new players if you have any, and probably won't need any help myself, except that I've never played monk so if there are any monks in the guild, I may ask some questions. :). I enjoy the wow lore so I'd really love a guild that has players that can discuss that.

Also, if there are any casual raiding guilds that are struggling for whatever reason, I can do what I can to help, as I've hardcore raided in the past and casually raid these days.

Thanks very much :)
Hi Press,
I'm Tiffin, recruiter for <Sacred Fire> Horde on Bleeding Hollow. We're looking for a few more like-minded players to join us as we rebuild our raid team.
We were Alliance during Legion, and cleared all Heroic content AoTC. Our goal for BFA is to do the same. We're all adults, experienced raiders, we have a good sense of humor and can focus when it comes to raid time.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 9-11 EST, as we progress to farming heroic Monday will likely rotate to alt/fun night.

If you'd like to learn more, add Tiffin#11683 or our GM Hoob#11345 on B-net. TY for your time.
Hi Pressw,

We could certainly use someone with your experience. And the good news is we are set on healers. In fact we try to let everyone play what they have the most fun on, as long as we still have a viable raid composition.

We are a Dual Faction Raid Team. We raid on NORMAL Difficulty. We raid one night per week on Alliance and one night per week on Horde.

We wanted to combine our desire to see both faction’s story lines and unique raid experiences, but we also want to keep the raid nights relaxed and stress free. Which is why we stick to Normal Difficulty. Not having to feel the strain of trying to push Heroic, we feel we have a lot more fun just playing Warcraft with friends at a relaxed pace and welcoming atmosphere.

The Horde Guild is called <Minstrels of Doom> and is located on the Nesingwary/Vek’nilash/Nazgrel server group. The Alliance Guild is called <Shandalar Exiles> and is located on the Silver Hand/Farstriders/Thorium Brotherhood server group.

Raid nights are Monday and Friday from 8:30pm to 11:00 pm EST

Respond here or feel free to contact me at:
Tega#1389

Yours,
Tega
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Good Morning-
We are an all adult casual guild on the Khaz Modan server- mostly 30's and 40's- whisper me in game or my Btag is Zarithia#1563. I look forward to hearing from you!
Hello!

It looks like you mentioned wanting to experience both sides this expansion, so if you're open to an Alliance character I think our guild could be a good fit for you.

We are a new guild looking to recruit all for a more casual and social guild. We are putting together a core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all levels and play styles. We plan to also put together a PvP team in the future as our guild grows. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience.

<Estratovus> is a new Alliance guild on Sargeras that is currently looking to recruit all for raiding and PvP. We run in a more semi-serious progression focused environment. Even though we raid on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights
• Raiding, Dungeons, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social focuses
• Weekend Raiding (see times below)
• A more casual environment
• New guild - join and grow/learn with us!
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• All are welcome! - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Friday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled)

Recruitment Needs:
• 1 Off-Tank w/DPS Main Spec
• 1+ Off-Healers w/DPS Main Spec
• 5+ DPS - all classes/specs considered (preferred boomie, spriest, hunt, mage, lock, and melee)
• Raid Leader(s) - preferably someone who has at least full NM experience to get our group progressing quickly into HM/Mythic. Also open to a collaborative or co-leaders setup.
• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469.

Thanks for your consideration!
Hey there! It seems like we'd be a great fit for you. We have both a casual raid and a progression one and offer a community of skilled players around your age and experience! We have a great monk who would be happy to assist and could always use an extra player. Maybe you could add me and we can talk?

Thanks!

Raid Times PST
* Tues: 6:00PM / 8:30PM
* Thurs: 6:00PM / 8:30PM
* Sat (optional casual alt raid): 6:00PM / 8:30PM
* LF healers, ranged dps, and exceptional melee dps.

Other Activities
* Active discord group
* Casual Saturday raids
* Mythic plus groups
* PVP Arenas
* Dungeons & Dragons once a month (5e)

Contact
* Bnet: StarMagik#1616
* Discord: StarMagika#0371
Hello

We're currently looking to add a few players to help our progression in Heroic Uldir, We're a semi casual guild that has been together for about 2 years now, moved to Thrall last March from a dead server. Mostly mid 20's and up, with jobs, we try and go for the "low stress enjoy the game" avenue as much as possible. That being said, during raid we have no tolerance for !@#$ty attitudes and ninja afk's. We all have jobs and we don't log on to hear complaining or wait after one person.

In legion we achieved AotC across all tiers and our goal this expac is to do the same and dabble in mythic content. Outside of progression raiding, our members run plenty of mythic +'s (often an outlet for our more hardcore players) as well a doing alt runs on Sundays.

Current Progression:
8/8N Uldir
5/8H Uldir

Raiding Schedule:
Progression - Wednesday & Thursday 9 PM to 12 AM server
Alt/Optional Run - Sundays @ 9 PM to 12 AM server

Currently recruiting DPS, specifically a Rogue, a WW Monk, a Mage and a Warlock

Anyone interested feel free to reach out either in game (bnet SilchasRuin#1466) or via discord (Silch#5640)
Hey Pressw, I hope you are doing well. Check us out:

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We concentrate to have a very active Guild Community that runs Mythic+, Island Expeditions, and all content from old to new. We have a unique raiding atmosphere, one that is enjoyable yet professional. We are striving to build a core Heroic Raid team that meshes well with our current raiding environment, so this would be a core spot on the team. We like to have fun during trash, but serious faces when we pull.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking as of 10/5/2018:
    2 Warlocks
    1 Mage
    1 Shadow Priest
    1 DPS Death Knight
    1 Feral Druid
    1 Ret Paladin

If you are a great player and your class isn't listed, feel free to reach out and we'll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Thursday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

Current Raid Progression:
Normal Uldir: 8/8
Heroic Uldir: 6/8
Mythic Uldir: 1/8

Contact us:
GM: Tony#17957 / CoGM:Pixie#1588
In game characters: Dev, Crëam, Amaritz, To, Pïxie, Mïzu, Embrïtz, Whïspèr