Unsubbed players still posting.

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
Am I the only person who is getting really tired of seeing any kind of behavior someone might not like described as "toxic"?
10/02/2018 06:08 AMPosted by Mvura
But then again, its a pretty good sign of people's real intentions

Intentions of what? Trying to make this game better?

Cause I'm fairly certain that's all most people are trying to do. Make this game that we all used to love last longer.
Someone is a grumpy pants and can't handle people voicing their concerns. Suck it up buttercup, they have the right to until their sub runs out just like you.
10/02/2018 06:52 AMPosted by Taurencal
10/02/2018 06:08 AMPosted by Mvura
But then again, its a pretty good sign of people's real intentions

Cause I'm fairly certain that's all most people are trying to do. Make this game that we all used to love last longer.

lol, is that what it is?

That's how children make their lives better too, by selfishly stomping around and acting indignant. Some people also use passive aggressive behavior to improve their relationships as well.

Being passionate doesn't excuse behaving like a troglodyte.
10/02/2018 06:56 AMPosted by Mvura

lol, is that what it is?

That's how children make their lives better too, by selfishly stomping around and acting indignant. Some people also use passive aggressive behavior to improve their relationships as well.

When Blizzard proves they don't listen to constructive criticism over and over and over people tend to get fed up with it and lash out.
10/02/2018 06:56 AMPosted by Mvura

lol, is that what it is?

And what gives you the exuse to act holier than thou and use ad hominem attacks?
10/02/2018 06:02 AMPosted by Valados
You'll get your positive echo chamber soon.

No they won't. They'll move the goalposts further and start eating each other.
10/02/2018 05:58 AMPosted by Flashòck
Unsubbed players posting on the forums is toxic and shouldn't be a thing.

Bring back the feedback survey when cancelling your subscription and remove their ability to post on the forums.

Why? Because it hurts your feelings? If they still have time left they can post. Deal with it.
10/02/2018 06:50 AMPosted by Miadra
Am I the only person who is getting really tired of seeing any kind of behavior someone might not like described as "toxic"?

Nope. You’re not the only one. It’s simply an attempt to silence. Much like any politically correct garbage is.
10/02/2018 06:50 AMPosted by Miadra

Yes. It's a catchphrase now. Like "unprecedented" and "historic". It's annoying as hell.

The word meta was one too, but thankfully people have stopped using it in every sentence.
If I thought the people who have all claimed they unsubbed, yet are still posting were trying to make the game better it would be one thing.

Usually its just to troll and to add nothing worthwhile to a conversation.
call the internet police someone disagrees with me
Out of curiosity I tried posting when my account was not active, I could not post.

If a person thinks they're sticking it to the man paying for your account with tokens. I'm not convinced that person is really sticking it to the man.

edit changed a word, made it betterer
“I want to silence everyone who disagrees with me.” Yeah that is what we call authoritarian. Or dystopian.
You can't unsub right away, you have to wait for your time to run out. And ignoring the people who are quitting instead of addressing their concerns is part of the problem and only adds to the toxicity of the game and its developer.
10/02/2018 07:20 AMPosted by Akston
If I thought the people who have all claimed they unsubbed, yet are still posting were trying to make the game better it would be one thing.

Usually its just to troll and to add nothing worthwhile to a conversation.

How can anyone make the game better when Blizzard says "we understand it feels bad but oh well deal with it"?
Just because you don't agree with what they have to say does not make them a troll and does not give you the right to censor them. If you don't like their posts then don't read them.
10/02/2018 06:15 AMPosted by Garuurak

Bring back the feedback survey when cancelling your subscription and remove their ability to post on the forums.

Don’t read their posts?

I know I know, a really complicated solution.

I shouldn't have to take charge of what I do or don't read. Blizzard should police what gets posted more so that there's nothing I don't want to read. Every post made should be filtered based on my reading preferences. Anything that's against my reading preferences shouldn't be allowed because I'm compelled to read every single post and can't control what I click. Your solution is not fair to me because it implies I'm not the center of the universe.

Agreed. We all know though they won't be quitting. They are jumping on the bandwagon posts.
Yeah and how do you know people that are making unsubbing are all the same people. Maybe they're all different players, sorry people are quitting.. It is depressing I know.