What should we reroll?

Warrior
10/06/2018 09:09 AMPosted by Tartaruhs
Warrior is the only class i really love.. Nerf me all you want ill still own most asses in PvP... warriors are some of the most skilled players b/c we have been nerfed so hard we have to play 2x better than most. But it's ok I love warrior and I'll continue to whoop dat !@# son!

I main a hunter now.

And dude please you're just as bad as the rest of us (thanks to blizz), you have no 3's or rated BGs and your 2's ratings are:

46% win rate
229 games played
1492 rating
If I'm still tanking in 8.1 and they don't do something good for warrior i think i'm gonna go dk. If i'm dpsing i'll stay warr.
This kind of thing has been going on since the Forums first started.

I remember whining about not being able to charge in combat in Vanilla.

The numerous iterations we have gone through... you really need some perspective OP. As for which class to work on while you don't want to play your warrior? Honestly anything. Pick a class and go to town. It REALLY doesn't matter. (thanks homogenization!)
10/06/2018 02:16 PMPosted by Sesshomaru
Pick a class and go to town. It REALLY doesn't matter. (thanks homogenization!)

The fact that you can pick any class has nothing to do homogenization, but rather that every class is actually viable now.
I like playing as ret...but I'm leveling my warrior atm because even though they are in a meh place I still love dpsing on him. Tanking though, imo, pally is better.
Arms is doing great in both PvP and mythic Uldir. They are good in M+, but outclassed by DH and Rogue. Prot is trash tier and Fury is mediocre.
Arms is really good in rated PvP. I do fine solo queuing BG.

Thread is pretty much just bad warriors saying it’s their class for why they are bad and not their lack of skills.
10/07/2018 11:25 AMPosted by Avrek

Thread is pretty much just bad warriors saying it’s their class for why they are bad and not their lack of skills.

oh look a 110 side alt that is now maining another class saying "warriors are fine". At least post on a 120.
Arms is solid in both PvE and PvP.

After buffs, Fury is doing okay too.

So if you are a DPS Warrior having trouble, it’s because you’re bad.
10/07/2018 11:47 AMPosted by Quantamental
10/07/2018 11:25 AMPosted by Avrek

oh look a 110 side alt that is now maining another class saying "warriors are fine". At least post on a 120.

Sounds like you just suck PvP and PvE.
https://raider.io/mythic-plus/season-bfa-1/all/us/leaderboards#role=all:mode=unique:minMythicLevel=15:maxMythicLevel=99

This will give you a good idea of wth is going on this expansion pack. Arms is the only spec viable for this kind of content at the moment.

Though you're gambling that one class will still be stronger than another when the patch rolls around if you swap your main focus.
10/07/2018 05:44 PMPosted by Ironbulwalk
https://raider.io/mythic-plus/season-bfa-1/all/us/leaderboards#role=all:mode=unique:minMythicLevel=15:maxMythicLevel=99

This will give you a good idea of wth is going on this expansion pack. Arms is the only spec viable for this kind of content at the moment.

Though you're gambling that one class will still be stronger than another when the patch rolls around if you swap your main focus.

Why do players like you have access to Raider.IO and Warcraftlogs, seriously. It in no way impacts you, and you do not have the knowledge to understand what you're looking at.

Raider.IO does not differentiate spec unless you open a specific run. And one of the best warriors in the world, for m+, is fury. Actually, several of them are. So don't say crap like this.

In Uldir, arms has a distinct advantage on several bosses, correct. In m+, they two specs are essentially equal. Now you know.
I love when people think the only thing keeping them from timing 15s is their class.
10/08/2018 06:08 AMPosted by Sackless
I love when people think the only thing keeping them from timing 15s is their class.

People always need an excuse for why they are terrible. It can never be their own fault.
Reroll? Re-learn how to play the class. Warriors are fun to play if you know what you're doing.

Yep, my group loves me and takes me over 1000io Rogues and DHs who don't want to use Discord or think their !@#$ don't stink. While I'll concede those classes have done better, I refuse to admit Warrior is trash due to some utility and trivialization.

There's an old Vanilla saying that I always appreciated; bring the player, not the class.
10/08/2018 11:34 AMPosted by Castleguard

Yep, my group loves me and takes me over 1000io Rogues and DHs who don't want to use Discord or think their !@#$ don't stink. While I'll concede those classes have done better, I refuse to admit Warrior is trash due to some utility and trivialization.

There's an old Vanilla saying that I always appreciated; bring the player, not the class.

I like your transmog buddyo

100%, I saw a ele shammy tear it up the other day. Hell last night I ran a few pug raids and came across so many other warriors pulling under 7k. Similar ilevel I'm pulling 14k, l take a look, 104 slams casted, 27 MSs...over 8 minutes. I would have gave him some suggestions but he was a annoying little s*** in chat, but this does give some of us a bad rap.

Vanilla was...the furthest thing from "bring the player, not the class".