BFA lag spikes [not a problem before]

Technical Support
Playing from Singapore on US Server for about 3 years now, never had problems beyond the usual 180-200 ms but since ~2 weeks ago I've experienced regular lag spikes that last 10-15 seconds every 5 minutes. Especially in raids. This was never an issue until recently. Did Blizzard shuffle its raid instancing servers?
Ya it's bad now
Same , BFA maps only at peak times
in NA is the same. especially in arathi and warfronts
I’m getting this too.

Been living in Japan and playing from here since beginning of MoP. I have had roughly the same ping as OP and also playing on NA servers but never had issues until recently.

Now it’s same as you described, OP.
This is making the game rather unplayable. I won't pretend to understand the scope of work behind instanced servers around the world, but all I know is that I never had this issue before BFA.
I've also been having this issue since BFA hit where everything could be fine then for about 8-10 seconds, everything freezes around me until it catches up immediately afterwards.

I've seen numerous posts about this issue here on the forums but not a single reply from Blizzard about this (as far as I know).

Nothing more frustrating than being in a heroic raid or running a flag in a bg and then bam, you freeze for about 8 seconds. Try explaining that to the group...
09/29/2018 04:51 PMPosted by Hykaria
I've also been having this issue since BFA hit where everything could be fine then for about 8-10 seconds, everything freezes around me until it catches up immediately afterwards.

I've seen numerous posts about this issue here on the forums but not a single reply from Blizzard about this (as far as I know).

Nothing more frustrating than being in a heroic raid or running a flag in a bg and then bam, you freeze for about 8 seconds. Try explaining that to the group...

That's exactly what's happening to me. I've tried using "tunneling" software as well such as pingzapper to see if it helps, it doesn't. I hope Blizzard looks into this soon...