<Currently Online> HEROIC ULDIR SALE RUNS

Illidan
Monday November 19th at 9pm CT spots available (ALL armor type slots) for Heroic Uldir Sale Run.
Are you a fresh 120? Are you having issues clearing normal/heroic in one run or in pugs? Are you having issues getting into a pug? Are you an undesirable class (love you Ele Shaman!)? This is your run! We don’t care what class/spec/ilvl you are! Come get a quick clear with a non-loot locked raid team!

What to expect:
Our raid group is completely unsaved to the instance and able to trade the majority of items unless significantly titanforged. Although we cannot guarantee anything with PL– with an unsaved raid, we've been seeing our buyers get 5+ pieces of loot from trades alone.

About us:
We have been casually selling normal and heroic raid clears for over 2 years as a raid team. We have had zero complaints and quite a few repeat customers- we are fast and efficient and friendly!

Website Link:
https://currentlyonline.gg/mixedsignals/

Pricing:
Bree#7256 (DISCORD)
OR
Concept#1744 (BTAG)

NEXT HEROIC ULDIR SALE RUN WILL BE NOV. 19TH!!

We will limit the number of buyers to one per armor type– these runs are fast and normally only take a little over an hour. Feel free to contact us with any questions! Look forward to hearing from you
Never too early! Contact us for pricing
Room for tonight's raid! Add us to chat
Already selling for next week's run. Room for a clothie and plate buyer only
Still two spots!
bump for cloth and plate !
what is cost per run?
add me to discord for pricing info! bree#7256 or add in game btag concept#1744
Hello! I just sent you a Btag request as Im interested in hearing pricing and trying to see if I can get this character doing the normal run, or at the very least having a normal run done on this character.
10/20/2018 07:08 AMPosted by Aisushin
Hello! I just sent you a Btag request as Im interested in hearing pricing and trying to see if I can get this character doing the normal run, or at the very least having a normal run done on this character.

Hi Aisushin! We actually are taking the last monday in October off :) We are transitioning into Heroic Uldir Sales and will be doing those in November, Mondays @9pm server. Sorry for the inconvenience! Maybe we will see you for a heroic run! Best of luck,
Bree
Taking deposits for heroic uldir runs
Leather for this week sold! Room for cloth/plate/mail only
still open slots for cloth/plate/ mail
Last week's run was a great success! Lots of fun with our buyers- lots of lootz! Looking to book next Monday's group! Add us for pricing details