I'm 100% Convinced...

Arenas
Twitch streamers are balancing this damn game. Survival doing unhealable damage from range or melee, unstoppable utility, and a free MS. DH not being touched with a single nerf despite the entire pvp community asking for them for the last month. Boomkins throwing 60k instant casts every few seconds while doing insane pressure with spammable instant dots. Warriors having infinite uptime and throwing back to back 30k globals without CDs.

Well done gents. Is part of a contractual agreement that if you stream you just get to pick which specs are broken beyond belief? Well done Dilly, Sodapoppin, Supaobese, Cderp, and Bajheeroids.
If the game was biased towards me you would think that I would do better than being the 5th best team in the North American region. You'd also expect sub rogues to be way better too over Mut as it's way more flashy/fun to watch Pika and Whaazz play that over Mut rogues. Factor in they're way more popular streamers than I am, and the statement doesn't make sense m8.

Also no top level enhance shaman streamers, but they're pretty busted too. No correlation bro.
10/02/2018 03:36 PMPosted by Dîconius
Twitch streamers are balancing this damn game.

It feels that way. Then again Rogues are still the way they are right now with no actual changes forthcoming so that debunks you.
Has rogue/mage ever been bad though? especially together
If the game was biased towards me you would think that I would do better than being the 5th best team in the North American region. You'd also expect sub rogues to be way better too over Mut as it's way more flashy/fun to watch Pika and Whaazz play that over Mut rogues.

Also no top level enhance shaman streamers, but they're pretty busted too. No correlation bro.

Sometimes no amount of handicap can makeup for a lack of skill. Pika won because his team played head and shoulders above the rest of the competitors. You lost because Cdew had priority picking over nerfs and buffs so DH walked out the gate a solid 100% stronger than your broken !@# spec.
10/02/2018 03:51 PMPosted by Dîconius
If the game was biased towards me you would think that I would do better than being the 5th best team in the North American region. You'd also expect sub rogues to be way better too over Mut as it's way more flashy/fun to watch Pika and Whaazz play that over Mut rogues.

Sometimes no amount of handicap can makeup for a lack of skill. Pika won because his team played head and shoulders above the rest of the competitors. You lost because Cdew had priority picking over nerfs and buffs so DH walked out the gate a solid 100% stronger than your broken !@# spec.

I think pika/wizk/sterge playing one of the strongest comps in the game may have also had something to do with it...

Once again you make posts flaming better players than you, you must have some real attention deficit.
Yeah bash streamers that'll show them.

So if they're comp is 100% more broken than mine would that mean that there are much better comps than what I play?

Not my actual thoughts, just trying to actually understand the parts of your logic that don't really make any sense.

You also give off the impression that you think I sit there and cry saying SV hunters are a weak spec, when I never once have said that, have even called out things that are OP. Besides if the game was balanced around me MM hunter wouldn't be as bad as it is :^)

If the game was balanced around streamers WWs would be competitive (Trill, Venruki), Warlocks would be good, Dks would be good (Mes), etc.,

There isn't correlation, people are gunna play what they play regardless. I play what I play no matter how good or bad. Like if the game was balanced around Cdew WWDk would prolly still be good since that was pretty much their bread and butter comp and they wouldn't be playing Double DH lol.
Bajheeroids

hey what do you have against steroids ?
Twitch streamers are balancing this damn game. Survival doing unhealable damage from range or melee, unstoppable utility, and a free MS. DH not being touched with a single nerf despite the entire pvp community asking for them for the last month. Boomkins throwing 60k instant casts every few seconds while doing insane pressure with spammable instant dots. Warriors having infinite uptime and throwing back to back 30k globals without CDs.

Well done gents. Is part of a contractual agreement that if you stream you just get to pick which specs are broken beyond belief? Well done Dilly, Sodapoppin, Supaobese, Cderp, and Bajheeroids.

You don't help your argument when it consist of straight up lies.
Imagine being this delusional or stupid.
The game is currently being balanced around PVE and Blizz is backburnering the hell out of PVP, hence why my class has been near unusable in arena since launch.
ban this op lul
10/02/2018 03:44 PMPosted by Dillon
Also no top level enhance shaman streamers, but they're pretty busted too.

let me introduce you to www.twitch.tv/totemsqt
OP you seem extremely upset, have a snickers homie, on me!
10/02/2018 04:08 PMPosted by Feldezl
Bajheeroids

hey what do you have against steroids ?

Heart attack?

imagine being a warrior and saying other classes are op. Lol survival dmg unhealable. They get a free ms just like arms so tf you !@#$%ing about
It's hilarious people think this just so they can place the blame anywhere else than on themselves.
10/02/2018 03:51 PMPosted by Silverback
Has rogue/mage ever been bad though? especially together

When i last played arena in season 1 bc (yeah im old, and really crap compared to my gladiator days), rogues were crap and mages were only good in 5's.