375 lock LF raiding guild. Alliance

Guild Recruitment
Hello there. I have been playing wow since TBC. raided hardcore in WOTLK and Cata. after which i had to go semi casual (still did few AOTC through out Mop WoD and Legion) to make time to put my life together.

I have returned to the game since 1 week after launch of BFA and plan on playing through out the whole expansion and also will be playing classic side by side. ( I have 4 monitors, so literally side by side. )

What I am looking for is a guild that consists of players that enjoy raiding and enjoy playing the game. People who care about guild progression and put in the work for it.

Im the type of person who will be up for the first day of launch of new content / raid and be in there the minute it opens up. Im the kind of person who knows what it takes to gear my self up out of raid and I do just that. Im the type of person who logs on PTR to test / practice bosses. On raid off nights Im generally spamming Mythic +s. Im looking for guild that has people with same mind set as me.

Im available anytime after 8:30 pm eastern to raid. Although Im online through out the day. I would pref 4 day raiding but 3 days minimum ( I know there are good 2 night guilds but I just love to raid and have a lot of free time on my hands )

Current progression isnt anything impressive, I got 10th day AOTC pugging. 1/8 Mythic. But through out my wow carear I have raided at US top 100 and higher.

Please leave contact info and some guild info and I will reach out to you. thank you.
Hey-

we are looking for a few more rDPS to round out our mythic roster. Please add me on bnet (koriwest#1711) if you are interested!

<How Loh Can you Go> Alliance, Proudmoore is 3/8M and 8/8H. We raid Tues/Weds/Thurs 9-12 EST. We also enjoy pushing M+ & PVP.

Thank you,
Kari
When you decide you wanna join the right faction...

Legend (just renamed from Synthesize) is a guild that formed up during ABT and has focused its goals for BFA around achieving a top 100 US rank. The weekday team has a former top 10 raid leader and a few former raiders from Vision & Synthesis.

Weekday: Purple Parrots: Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am EST
- Optional Thursday Heroic & Monday Normal (sales) 3/8M
- Mages, Warlocks, Hunters, Spriests, Balance druid highly desired.

Weekday: Silver Snakes: Saturday & Sunday 9:00pm-12:00am EST
- Optional Friday Heroic & Monday Normal (sales) 2/8M, 0% Vek wipe!
- Open recruitment for now.

We are currently accepting applications from all exceptional raiders regardless of spec or class. Feel free to apply via this link, and we'll get back to you in a timely manner.

https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Note: Both raid teams are 6 hours and require raiders to do some outside gearing through M+ weekly. Raiders are expected to ⭐️be prepared⭐️ and to understand the mechanics of the encounters to some degree in order to be able to execute whatever strategy that the raid leaders have set aside.

I am also available to chat on discord @ Sieara#6473 or btag @ Sieara#1968.

We were 11/11M CE last tier. (I used to recruit for Synthesis who I helped push from 129 to 48 during Legion if you need my recruiting credentials and helped get buyers to earn the guild millions in ABT sales before CE/Mounts went away). I also run the larger recruiting discord for NA & OC: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB
Hey,

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Battle for Azeroth Progression
  • Uldir - 2/8m 8/8h

Legion Progression
  • Antorus - 11/11m Cutting Edge
  • Tomb of Sargeras - 8/9m
  • Nighthold - 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor - 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare - 7/7m Cutting Edge

Guild Info: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you're interested in talking more, please add me.
Discord - Justify#3562
BattleTag - Justify#11282
<Luminosity> on US-Aggramar
We are Currently 7/8 Normal and 4/8 Heroic. We are Currently looking for DPS but are open to all exceptional raiders. We are a guild growing at a phenomenal rate. We enjoy other content outside of raiding with PvP, T-mog runs, old content, we even have a player into pet battling, but he’s kind of weird. Our Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 7-10 CST. We’d love to have you!

If you’re interested, please contact
Grimm <Clive#1770>
Moose <Moose#13626>
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Current Raid Schedule:
Tuesday (10pm-1am EST)
Wednesday (10pm-1am EST)
Thursday (10pm-1am EST)

Off Nights are generally used optionally for M+, arena or other activities. We don't require anyone to participate in them, but the option is there.

Current Progress:
8/8H
1/8M

<Volition> is a guild comprised of a group of people who've been playing together for the better part of 3 expansions, and many of us have played at a very high level for much of our time playing the game.

We're currently looking to add progression-oriented players to our raid team and solidify our core to finish up Heroic and push into Mythic content. We also have a very active group of players running M+ weekly to get +10s done and get gear.

Our current class needs are:

Holy Paladin
Resto Druid

Warlock
Hunter
Mage
Boomkin

What you'll get from us is a stable place to raid, with very little drama, yelling or screaming. We're all adults here, and we expect a mature attitude from everyone in the raid - Leadership or otherwise.

Contact me @ Yoitscs#1162 if you're interested or would like additional info.
Maximum Effort (8/8H) is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group... A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We're a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server... Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid? -mon, tue and wednes are progression nights Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
-disc priest main
-lock and shadow priest prefer
-all dps specs can trial

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

Check out our guild website! http://www.maximumeffort-cc.com/ Please put in an application if you're interested

btag Hethrus#1504 if you have any important questions Can pay X-fer for the right people.
Guild Name: Grandpa Reflexes
Realm: Aerie Peak (PvE)
Contacts: Revolt and Sore
Battle-Tag: Revolt#1620 and Sore#1869
Current Progression: 3/8 Mythic Uldir

<Grandpa Reflexes> is comprised of former hardcore raiders from Fierce. We are returning to enjoy the game on a less demanding schedule. Although we plan to only raid 9 hours, we still plan to down mythic content in a quick and efficient manner. We're looking for like minded, experienced players to round out the roster.

Notable Achievements (10 Man):
  • US 2nd/World 13th Heroic Will of the Emperor
  • US 2nd/World 18th Heroic Elegon
  • US 3rd/World 19th Heroic Four Kings
  • World 1st Heroic Stone Guard
  • World 2nd Heroic Feng the Accursed
  • US 5th Heroic Garajal the Spiritbinder
  • US 5th Heroic Madness of Deathwing
  • US 10th Heroic Spine of Deathwing
  • US 78th Mythic Blackhand (20 Man)

• You can verify our history at fierceguild.enjin.com
    You can verify our previous stint in Mythic Raiding during WoD here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Fierce/rating.tier17

Raid Times
    Tuesday, Sunday, Monday 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST (6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST)

*We were previously raiding Sat/Sun 12-4 PM EST. Switched to our new schedule on October 1st*

Application
    If you're interested in our guild, please apply here:

https://goo.gl/forms/fuImN1FaHoPArpj92
    Still looking. will be submitting my apps by saturday. hoping to xfer before reset.
    Simplicite (A) Korgath
    US 47 Vectis kill
    CE every tier in Legion, ended US 106
    Top 5 for 9hours/week US
    Mon-Tue-Wed 7:30-10:30 est
    Optional Heroic clear Thursday
    Very active, lots of M+, PvP, etc.
    Adult guild, non-toxic envrionment.

We do not do an application process, just a discord interview to get to know each other, make sure it's a good fit for both parties.

Hope to hear from you soon

Fizzyelf#11113
    8/8N
    8/8H
    Full of new and veteran players ranging from casual heroic to cutting edge players. Do it Up is currently recruiting for BFA to do heroic progression. We value consistency above all else. If people don't show up we cant raid. We have a casual raid schedule only raiding on Tuesday from 8-12pm EST and on Wednesday from 8-12pm EST.

Right now we are looking for healers and ranged dps. We ask that you have SOME experience in heroic raids. We understand that some of our members are new and will be patient with them. We will be willing to help out if a player needs help with their class. It is however expected that you know your class. Mechanics>Damage always.

Please link any relevant logs or achievements if you are interested in joining.

If you have questions for us please message
    Me: Moxxi#11230
    or an officer
    Archer2163#1368

Or join our Discord https://discord.gg/hTsYTaX
    8/8H 2/8M
    Tue/Wed 8pm est
    Area 52 - Horde
    NadeCook#1629
    if you're ever interested in coming horde, keep us in mind! if not, take this as a free bump! =D

<Salt Factory> 8/8H 3/8M

=================================
    ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
    While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

=================================

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
    > Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
    > A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
    > Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
    > Ability to adapt quickly
    > Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
    > Genuine commitment
    > Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
    RAID TIMES:
    3day/3hr a week
    Tues - Thursday, 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
    T19 - US#96
    T18 - US#165
    T17 - US#119
    T16 - US#136
    T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/ZpBsYcgG3tYhqoHy1

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!
    Officer Battle Tags : Kisshot#1230, Forever#1947, or Jogreyr#1608
    Hello,

My guild <Of Hells Design> on Whisperwind (A) is looking for members to add to our mythic raiding roster. Currently we are in need of healers and strong DPS. We are 7/8H with some attempts on M Taloc and H G'huun. We are a serious but casual raiding guild that focuses on enjoying our progression while maintaining a high level of play. Many of the members in OHD are veteran players that have played at higher levels of pvp and raiding over the years in addition to many newcomers.

Our raid times are T/W/TH 8:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST. We almost never go over the end time unless we are close to a kill. If you would like to learn more about us please see our recruitment thread in the link below. Or check out my stream/youtube channel where I post our guild raids and other related content.

Btag: Ysosrslawl#1721
    Guild Recruitment: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767658390#1
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC55k6RfA-I7QqzH1C4hKSLA?view_as=subscriber
    Stream: Twitch.tv/ofhellsdesign
    Howdy Perseverance!

We're recruiting a few more players, specifically a Warlock, in order to round out our Mythic roster for Uldir. During mythic progression, we typically clear Heroic at the start of every raid week, clearing on Tuesday and spending the rest of the week on Mythic. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Last Pull>, a three night a week raiding guild on Cenarius, is looking for various classes to solidify our roster. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:
    7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Uldir Progression:
    3/8 Mythic, 8/8 Heroic

Antorus the Burning Throne Progression:
    11/11 Mythic CE

Full recruitment thread:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762247966#1

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Recruiter Battletag (me): shadowbaine#11318 or Discord: Shadowbaine#1071
    • GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
    • Apply at www.lastpull.com
    <Cut Raiders> is looking for more talent to fill our team!

We are currently 7/8H and 1/8M.

Comprised of a team of friends and family forged through raiding, Cut Raiders is a semi-hardcore guild with the goal of attaining Cutting Edge in each raiding tier. In our free time we push M+, do old raids and hang around as friends in Discord. We have a lot of fun outside of raid, but get serious inside. If you're looking for a stable place to learn, progress, and ultimately down bosses, consider <Cut Raiders!>

Raid times are:
    Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday 9PM to 12AM EST

Current Needs:
    MW Monk (Heals)
    Most DPS classes

Current raid requirements are:
    355 iLevel and 19/20 Neck

Any logs provided are greatly appreciated!

For more information or to have an interview, contact:
    Eriko [RL]
    Quiet#7165(Discord)
    strongbow#1156 (BN)

Ashley [GM]
    Valylei#1145
    We raid tue/wed for main nights our alt group thursday 8:00-10:30 PM CST(server) we are semi casual guild with mythic goals in mind. If you Want to know more or want an invite add your battle.net down below. feel free to ask any questions you want. We are 8/8 N Uldir 6/8H and 1/8M Uldir
    What we need for our main group is mostly ranged dps and one DK tank that can Dps role too. We are looking to recruit the following dps.
    Mage=High
    warlock=High
    Hunter=Medium(any)
    Boomkin=High
    Spriest=High
    Rogue=Medium
    Monk=medium
    Paladin(ret)=Full
    Shaman dps(any)=Medium
    Warrior=Low
    Demon Hunter= Medium
    DeathKnight=High
    My Bnet is chrism#1202 & our Discord is https://discord.gg/n6DyVNf

warcraftlogs

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/whisperwind/last%20pull%20magic

Wow progress

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/whisperwind/Last+Pull+Magic

Raider IO

https://raider.io/guilds/us/whisperwind/Last%20Pull%20Magic

world of Warcraft direct link

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/whisperwind/Last_Pull_Magic/
    [A] <Crisp> is currently 4/8M Uldir on US-Baelgun. We currently have an 8% wipe on Fetid and should have him down this week.

Recruitment: Bella (Uruviel#1474)

Current Recruitment
    Ranged DPS (Warlock/Mage/Hunter)
    Rogue

About Crisp
    Crisp is an adult progression raiding guild on US-Baelgun. Founded in 2007 by GM Samiam, Crisp's longevity can be attributed to our ability to evolve and grow with each new tier of content while maintaining a small, elite, and tight-knit raiding core. We are disciplined, yet fun. We are pioneers of our classes, friends through raiding, and we are seeking others performing at peak levels to join us in combating the pixel monsters.

Before You Apply
    We take raiding seriously, but it is also our fun, stress relief, and community. Members are expected to know when it is ok to goof around and when it is time to get down to business. We engage in quite a bit of tomfoolery and adult-themed shenanigans so you must be open to that sort of humor. Crisp is strictly an 18 and older guild.

Members are required to have a stable internet connection, a computer capable of raiding, Mumble with a working microphone, an open mind, and a good attitude.

Raiding Requirements
    Moving into BfA, we are pushing hard for solid rankings. We expect applicants to also have an alt of their role (Healer/Ranged/DPS) available for splits for the first two weeks of each tier. Applicants are expected to be proficient in play on their alt as well as their main. All potions, flasks, and food are provided by the guild for mains and alts alike during this time period. We fully expect your alt to be in a state that it can stand its ground in a heroic group.

Attendance
    Our raid times are Monday - Thursday, 5:00-9:00 PST (Invites @ 4:45). For the first two weeks of every tier, we add Friday at standard raid times to our progression schedule. We expect solid attendance, but understand when things come up. We do expect advanced notice for absences.

Perks
    Raid consumables (flasks and potions) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank. These perks are available from the moment you start your trial with us.
    Hey there. I'll keep this short and to the point. I represent <Doppelganger>, we're a cutting edge raiding guild looking for other cutting edge players. We strive to keep an active community and have enjoyable raid experiences. We're 3/8 Mythic atm with sub 15% pulls on Vectis.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765886686 (this is our full guild post about what u can expect from us and what we're looking for)

Creepingup#1783 (that's me!)
    Rudamen#1295

Look forward to hearing from you.