ETA on dh/rogue nerf?

General Discussion
09/25/2018 04:20 PMPosted by Kreyallin
09/25/2018 04:07 PMPosted by Flipin
i dont think its fun for anyone other than a dh/rogue to pvp

i mean dh just hugs pillar afk for 3mins and then will littterally 1 hit u with their broken trait..

rogues--massivie damage - massive cc -they have no downside

Excuse me, what the hell are you even talking about?

He got facerolled in PVP now he is butthurted.

I bet he made this post within 5 minutes of getting smoked.
i dont think its fun for anyone other than a dh/rogue to pvp

i mean dh just hugs pillar afk for 3mins and then will littterally 1 hit u with their broken trait..

rogues--massivie damage - massive cc -they have no downside

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldofpvp/comments/9iu0j1/100k_in_one_global_new_trait_dh/

I can't be the only one surprised that the OP wasn't a clothie, am I?
09/25/2018 04:43 PMPosted by Sehkmet
09/25/2018 04:42 PMPosted by Kreyallin
Little to no pvp? Wtf are you gauging this on?

Just ignore the troll. He has offered nothing outside of one broken trait, but not the rest of the spec as a whole. And that trait is more about the Azerite system than the class.

From what I see, if anything it could just be a matter of stacking traits and not the class as a whole. Just lower the damage on PVP targets leave it fine in PVE, yada yada, I just started leveling my Demon Hunter and I would really hate for them to start gutting it.
09/25/2018 04:44 PMPosted by Quietly
09/25/2018 04:42 PMPosted by Kreyallin
Little to no pvp? Wtf are you gauging this on?

You acknowledging bgs/wPvP as if they matter.

09/25/2018 04:38 PMPosted by Sehkmet
I do the play the class

Not in PVP you don't.

And if you don't know about the trait of yours that was recently buffed by 70% then I'm guessing all you do is world quests and LFR.

Look at the guy who knows me better than I know myself! Given I don't live on the forums, please just sod off. You are making yourself look really stupid with your assumptions.
09/25/2018 04:46 PMPosted by Kreyallin
09/25/2018 04:43 PMPosted by Sehkmet

Just ignore the troll. He has offered nothing outside of one broken trait, but not the rest of the spec as a whole. And that trait is more about the Azerite system than the class.

From what I see, if anything it could just be a matter of stacking traits and not the class as a whole. Just lower the damage on PVP targets leave it fine in PVE, yada yada, I just started leveling my Demon Hunter and I would really hate for them to start gutting it.

This isn't the first Azerite trait I've heard of being OP when stacked. Another option would be to make it so that azerite traits cannot stack if they have the trait already.
09/25/2018 04:46 PMPosted by Sehkmet
Look at the guy who knows me better than I know myself!

I mean, I'm more familiar with both Rogue and Demon Hunter than you, that's a given.

if anything it could just be a matter of stacking traits and not the class as a whole. Just lower the damage on PVP targets leave it fine in PVE

Bingo.

Doesn't address the fundamental issue of trait stacking, though.
09/25/2018 04:47 PMPosted by Sehkmet

This isn't the first Azerite trait I've heard of being OP when stacked. Another option would be to make it so that azerite traits cannot stack if they have the trait already.

True maybe you could even make it that if you stack two of the same trait the trait transforms into a different version of the trait that's slightly better but not like stacking idk
09/25/2018 04:54 PMPosted by Quietly
09/25/2018 04:46 PMPosted by Sehkmet
Look at the guy who knows me better than I know myself!

I mean, I'm more familiar with both Rogue and Demon Hunter than you, that's a given.

if anything it could just be a matter of stacking traits and not the class as a whole. Just lower the damage on PVP targets leave it fine in PVE

Bingo.

Doesn't address the fundamental issue of trait stacking, though.

Not really. You spend more time trolling on forums than being productive.
09/25/2018 04:55 PMPosted by Kreyallin
09/25/2018 04:47 PMPosted by Sehkmet

True maybe you could even make it that if you stack two of the same trait the trait transforms into a different version of the trait that's slightly better but not like stacking idk

See, that idea is pretty awesome. An evolving trait, maybe a different effect or something for stacking it? But we know how Blizz is with balance as is...
i mean dh just hugs pillar afk for 3mins

Can you send this dh our way....

By the way.. if the dh really does go afk for three minutes and you can't kill said dh.... what are you playing at!