MW Monk LF Raiding Guild

Zul'jin
i am looking for a long term raiding Prefer to join a guild that is going to be clearing Heroic and Pushing into mythic. anyday after 3Pm (est) tell 11pm(est)
About me
I have been raiding since Cata, have been AOTC since SoO. i Run mythic+ daily and keep 2 toon raid ready for progression, i havent ran logs yet but plan on running log to improve my self. i take criticism well and try to improve daily.

Leave spam below and i will add you so we can talk more.

Brm/WW(Will Heal if need) Monk 358Currently
Leveling R Druid
https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Rocin
<Krisp> 5/8H
Newly Formed Guild on Zul'jin led by Mythic Progression Raiders. While Establishing a laid back and friendly environment, we pride ourselves on killing the hardest content available. Our reduced schedule compared to other similarly progressed guilds allow us to spend time doing other things in game and out. We're hardcore Raiders on a casual schedule, we take our raid time very seriously and we expect all of our potential applicants to do the same. If you’re a highly skilled player and share our goals, you probably won’t find a better guild out there.

Raid Times
Wednesday-Thursday (Mythic Only)
9:00PM - 12:00AM EST
Tuesday (Optional Heroic Clears)

Our Goals
Establish ourselves as the best US two nights/week Mythic Guild
Progress as quickly and efficiently as possible through current content
Recruitment Needs

We are recruiting all classes and roles
If you play your class at an exceptionally well level, we highly encourage you to apply regardless of class. We recruit the player, not the class.
Expectations of Raiders
Previous Mythic raiding experience
The desire to min/max your character(s) and stay on the forefront of theorycrafting
The ability to play all roles for your class effectively
Consistent TOP-TIER level of play. With a reduced schedule, we need intelligent and skilled players.
Active participation on guild discord
Ability to come to raid prepared, this includes, but not limited to, bringing enough consumables an[ul]d having knowledge of fights we are working on.
Understand the need for criticism. Learn and improve from mistakes.
Active outside of raid times.
Other Information
Near perfect attendance required to remain on our raid roster.
Loot is handled via loot council. We feel this is the best way to improve the guild as a whole.
We are mature adults and as such, respect is mandatory to all players internally and externally.
Members are preferred to be the age of 21 or older, but exceptions can be made under the right circumstances.
We also sell various forms of carries via Raids/Dungeons/M+, visit our website for more information.
Guild website is Coming Soon
Please feel free to contact us with any questions via in game, battle.net ID, or discord.
Gotmìlk (GM/RL)
Btag: Chipsandcoke#1804
Discord: Gotmilk#6567
Easier to talk during the day via discord
Phav (Recruiter)
Btag: Phavik#1172
Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/cGXxMNS
Hooligans - Raiding, PvP, Social fun guild:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765867491

As a little bonus I will be giving away 100k gold for FREE each week to a random player during the raid. After the break halfway through the raid when asked to roll the dice the person who has the highest number between 1 and 100 will win the gold. If two or more people get the same highest number then they roll again. What's not to like about that? As incentive for just coming to the raid you have a chance to earn FREE gold and Epic Loot !!
Fusion is formed on Zul'Jin with the sole purpose of pushing mythic content with a hardcore mindset on a two-day, late night schedule, and finding/playing with like minded players to make the most of your game time. Formed by former top 100 US raiders and MDI quality players, we're looking to fill our remainings slots for mythic progress, firstly, and key pushing being a primary focus as well.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? Our players progress varies at the moment, with most players being 7/8H, some being into Mythic already and the other majority already with AOTC. We are building our team rapidly to push mythic, and finish with CE on time comfortably.

When do you raid?

Our raid team runs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11:30pm-3:30am EST (8:30pm-12:30am PST).

What are you recruiting?

We are recruiting players who can prove their former experience preferably, that being said, we are recruiting all classes with a competent player behind them, with ranged being preffered at this point in time.

What are your guild's goals?

Our goals are to clear Mythic Uldir rapidly to get competitive within the server firstly, and then pushing the 2-Night and US rankings both.

Who do I contact for more information, or to inquire?

Speak with one of the recruitment officers, Stormtrix#11257 (Mervix), Fendrith#11244 (Fendrith) or Televized#1585 (Bruncewayne). Or apply at http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdVRz7nBXl
<I left my wife for Kara> is a Zul'jin based guild recruiting for heroic and mythic progression. Currently 8/8 normal and 5/8 heroic. We raid Fri/Sat 9p-12a EST.

We are looking for a tank, DPS and another healer or two with dps offspecs.

Exceptional Dps is always welcomed!

If you have questions or interest feel free to add:
DoctaDajman#1293
TheDameTamer#1866
Deaths#11849
<Borderline Amazing> is currently looking for exceptional players in all roles, we are currently 5/8H.

The guild has had quite a bit of turnover in the past month, but with new leadership with high end mythic raiding experience we feel like we can be efficient and push for Cutting Edge.

We are currently rebuilding from the ground up and are trying to go into mythic as soon as possible.

We are recruiting ALL exceptional players.

High Priority:

All healers

Melee DPS: Rogue (Assassination), DK (Frost), Warrior (Arms)

Ranged DPS: Spriest, Warlocks, hunters

Schedule: Tuesday: 8-11 EST (possibility 7:30-11:30 EST) and Wednesday 8-11 EST (possibility 7:30-11:30 EST)

For direct contact message:
Sedith#11948
Furyius#1914
Frostbite#1983
<Decided by Fate>
Region: NA
Server: Zul'jin
Faction: Horde
Raid times: Thurs/Sun 8pm-11pm EST
Raid Progression: 8/8N and 5/8H

<Decided by Fate> is a Horde guild on the Zul'Jin server. We are currently 5/8H and are currently looking for any current ranged classes to help fill out our raid roster! We are looking for all dps with a bigger need for ranged. Our raid nights are Thursday and Sunday 8-11pm est. After Heroic we will go into Mythic. Please contact recruitment officer for any and all questions. Thank you!

Currently Recruiting: DPS

Recruitment Officer: B-Net at Jagermeifter#1410
Discord @ Jagermeifter#0282
[H] <Effortless> , US- Zuljin, now recruiting MW Monk (open to others too)

Two-day, 6 hr raid week currently 8/8N 4/8H and building our core raid group to progress into Mythic asap.

Current Progress 8/8M 4/8H

Raid Times: Tues/Wednesday 8pm est- 11pm est

Msg me on discord bonbonz#9882
(H) Goonies never say wipe, ZJ current prog 8/8n 5/8h

interested in your monk, we have a spot open for tanking, dps, or healing which ever you prefer.

Raid is sunday from 6-10pm est. we have an alt/norm raid on wed. at 730pm est.
Mythic+ groups through out the week. If you are interested you can contact me in game or on bnet @pailos#1956
<EoA>, or Edge of Aggression, is a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild that's been well established vanilla, with several long-standing members of over 10 years now.
Until recently, we made our home on Uldaman. We've come to Zul'Jin looking for talent to flesh out our mythic roster going into BFA.

Current progress as of 9/21: 8/8N, 7/8H, 1/8M.
Raid times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, 9-12 EST.

We are looking for:
Healing Priests, resto druid or MW monk.
Balance Druid
Mage
Hunter
Shadow Priest
Demon Hunter
Death Knight DPS, ability to offspec blood is a huge plus!
DK/Monk/Paladin Main tank position!

Being able to play multiple specs of your class is a bonus.

We expect all our raiders to have a good sense of raid awareness, take constructive criticism, and are actively trying to play their classes to their best potential.
You will be expected to research fights and your own class mechanics to keep on top of your game. Voice communications are also a must - We use discord.

Those interested can apply at teameoa.com, or contact Kharybdis#1750, CiliegiaOrsa#1119, or Skorn#1761
The < Sons of Liberty > is a brand new guild just formed for BfA currently 7/8 H and 1/8 Mythic.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tEJssmj_k6EV5qcqA5cBuLYtYY53q_WpnbgAGb6og_A/edit

We are looking for 1 or 2 more solid dps to fill out our ranks (DK/DH/Lock/Rogue) preferred.

We are a laid back group but still heavily focused on progression with a goal of Cutting Edge. We just ask that you put forth the time and effort and meet our raid times.
All times are Eastern(server time).
Tuesday : 11PM - 1AM
Thursday: 11PM - 1AM
Saturday: 11PM - 3AM

If you are interested add me Este#1762 and we can get you in for a trial.
yoooo
Hello Rocin!

<Uncultured> Is a Horde raiding guild, currently 8/8N 5/8H. We are currently seeking a few ranged DPS and a Healer. Our raid schedule is Tues and Thurs 7pm-10pm Server time, we also occasionally run an Alt night on Saturday or Sunday. We run mythic+ daily. Our goal is to complete Heroic Uldir and venture into mythic.

Feel free to msg me on discord: KillvMaim#0815