DH is still really solid aye?

Demon Hunter
Nerfing one broken Azerite trait doesn't mean our class is end-Legion status again, right? I want to say we're fine still but I'm anxious. I really like the new Havoc.
from what I've read it's not too big of a deal. I will probably be jumping ship to Havoc from this ret pally as I am in love with the Havoc playstyle.
We are still fine PvE wise. Plus, one DH is basically required in raid anyways, so you most likely would always have a spot.
No we are still the most op class. Every other class is getting nerfs but not us we still do top damage, best mobility and defensives.
we ain't top dps.
I'm getting outdps'd by hunters ilvl 350ish.
feels like I lost 3k dps cause of that nerf.
The nerfed trait is still the top performing trait. It only nerfed our overall DPS by like 400 or something.
I've been figuring that as gear gets better as well, it'll be a steadily less substantial thing. I love classes that Haste does this much for lol.
Plus we still have incredible personal defensive abilities, Cover of Darkness when talented feels substantial when used well, and nothing else about scaling was nerfed in a PvE perspective.

My alt is actually a paladin! Way slower but being extremely tanky is so fun, and I love being a swiss army knife for my team. Not to mention I want to try Holy too.
09/26/2018 09:45 AMPosted by Grobyc
No we are still the most op class. Every other class is getting nerfs but not us we still do top damage, best mobility and defensives.
still pushing this meme...
09/26/2018 07:00 PMPosted by Deviasi
still pushing this meme...

I feel ya bro!
Best defenses ever as a leather wearer EVER!!!!
100% dodge chance!
Immunity to all magic attacks and it cleanses!
BLIND! AND VANISH!
SO GOOD!

wait....what character am I posting on again....
For a second I thought you got us confused with rogues, then I realized you're trolling.

Good bait, almost got me lookin
RB is still the best trait in all situation unless you have laser and archive. From my testing in arenas and mythic+.
Any tips for DH
Stopped reading after "nerfed trait is still the top performing trait".

Perfect example of people not knowing wtf is going on.

Demon Hunters are honestly a good balance of the class scaling, hence why very little changes with us and why across most parse percentiles at 75-99 we're near the middle. We're just the "middle". Some places we'll perform well, some not so well.

In terms of traits, despite popular belief there are many variations that now exist with the much needed (and anticipated) nerf to Revolving.

As for PvP I generally avoid it.

You must be a retard
To answer your question.

DH is still solid.
10/02/2018 05:16 AMPosted by Blasphemøus

You must be a retard

Just looked at your logs. You're not pressing your buttons. Your best dps on Normal Zul is in the 47th percentile. Learn your rotation before calling people "retarded," son.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/blasphem%C3%B8us?mode=detailed&zone=19#difficulty=3&boss=2145