[A] [5/8 H] Serenìty is looking for you...

Dalaran
Who's ready to down some baddies in Uldir?

Serenìty is recruiting! We don't care if you're new to raiding, new to the server, new to WoW, or if you're an experienced vet looking for a new home. If you're looking for a group of people to raid with or just someone to talk to in green text, check us out!

Who we are

We're mostly vets ourselves, many of whom have returned to WoW over the last few years. We've been together since the beginning of Legion and some returning to us from previous server ventures in the past, but we've accomplished quite a bit in the short amount of time we've called Dalaran our home. Our progression last expansion and so far:

* 7/7H EN (AOTC)
* 3/3H ToV (AOTC)
* 10/10H NH (AOTC)
* 9/9H ToS (AOTC)
* 11/11H ABT (AOTC)

* 5/8H Uldir

We raid six hours a week, on Tuesdays and Sundays from 7-10 PM server time. We don't try to pretend we're a serious progression guild. Many of us have jobs, families, or other real life obligations outside of WoW, and we understand that sometimes those obligations get in the way of making raid times. We're completely okay with that, because WoW is a game and it's easy for people to forget that. We're certainly not the most progressed guild on the server, and we aren't likely to ever be, but we do get bosses down and we have fun doing it.

What we're looking for

We're looking for you, if you're looking for a guild! While our primary focus is raiding, we also do dungeons (both mythic and mythic+) throughout the week as our schedules allow. If you're the sort that likes to just sit around and talk in guild chat while doing pet battles, you're welcome too. We're a family, and we're always looking for more people to join us.

Raid recruitment

Being a raiding guild, we do have certain gaps we need to fill on our roster from time to time. Anyone and everyone is welcome provided you're willing to learn and improve where necessary, so don't be discouraged if you've never raided with a guild before! Here's what we're looking for currently:

* Anyone looking to be an active, social part of our group

*For Raids*

* Death Knight: Interested in Frost/Unholy
* Demon Hunter: Interested In Havoc
* Druid: Interested in DPS.
* Hunter: Full
* Mage: Full.
* Monk: Interested in WW and/or MW. High Priority to a WW that has a MW OS.
* Paladin: Interested in Holy.
* Priest: Full
* Rogue: Full
* Shaman: Interested in. High Priority to a DPS that has a Resto OS.
* Warlock: High Priority.
* Warrior: Interested In DPS.

Players with alts or off specs willing to fill multiple roles as needed are always highly sought after!

As mentioned previously, anyone is welcome to join us, as you never know when we may have a raid slot open up at the last minute! We're always accepting players regardless of role for M+ runs, so if that's your endgame feel free to check us out as well!

As we progress into mythic, we expect spots to become even more competitive, so if you're interested in us let us know anyway; we may have a spot but just forgot to update this post!

How to contact us

Getting in touch with us is pretty simple. Just search /who for anyone in the guild or add one of the Battle Tags below:

* Avalith#1298 (Bearfu- GM)
* BansheeGG#1937 (SeanGill - XO)
* Boilermakers
Updated needs.

Ranged dps and dps with healer os.
Come talk to us, ranged! We don't bite (hard)!
I’m not ranged but I’m DPS!
I am a returning Vet! And want to get back into the game! I have kind of hit a ceiling with solo play and need a guild. I will try to reach out to you guys tonight when I get home from work ... approximately 2100 EST.. (9pm)
Updated needs.

Went into detail.
Bumping thread, great community of raiders here, feel free to message me in game if you have any other questions!
Giving it the old bump.

Still need raiders!
Come check us out! We've even got optional Saturday night mog runs!
bumping again for visibility, also, I am frequently online with appear offline enabled, so feel free to whisper me even if it looks like I am offline :D
bumping again, officers are online if you went to send a message
I'm not wearing any clothes under this post.
bumping again, come join us on raid night tomorrow
Healers needed!
Updated Post!

WW with a MW OS, would be perfect rn. Warlock or two would be great. No more Pallies, Mages, or Hunters.
We're 4/8H! Come chat with us, guys!
Updated our progression!
Havoc DH here. 8/8 LFR. 346 iLvl. Been having fun solo in BfA, but I’ve hit a wall and decided it was time to guild up.
10/15/2018 11:20 PMPosted by Novaqi
Havoc DH here. 8/8 LFR. 346 iLvl. Been having fun solo in BfA, but I’ve hit a wall and decided it was time to guild up.

Give us a shout!
Haven't bumped in a while, have 4/8 on farm now. whisper any of us in game if you have any questions!
Interested!