Does the hate train affect you?

General Discussion
At first it made me kind of sad to see the game I love being put down by an angry mob. Then I somehow felt detached from the forums. Now I feel like jumping on the hate train! Choo choo!!! I too want to hate something with passion. It looks like serious fun in a strange way.
GD is normally hating something so I think a lot are used to it
They have every reason to hate. When you play a game for so long and it goes downhill, it's not a nice feeling.
I see the same complaints in game but its mixed in with everything else in trade chat so it doesn't seem as bad.
Be filled with rage little warrior.
Nah. I come here to throw popcorn at trolls and laugh at the Chicken Littles crying about how the sky is falling.
Hate the Yankees. Go get em Red Sox! -Bitter A's fan.
I only hate this game because I love it so much and watching it devolve into a mess is like watching a friend drown themselves and they just keep swatting my hand away.

If I had a reason to think my voice would be heard I'd make my own thread but it'd just be a small voice in a sea of thousand angry, bitter ones that is just another complaint for the fire. Cheers!
WoW hate doesn't bother me the slightest. I play the game when I want, how I want, and walk away when I get tired of it. If anything, the hate makes me feel sorry for people unable to stop playing a game they clearly no longer enjoy. It's sad to see their addiction causing them so much pain.
The hate train absolutely makes me sad. I try to push against it by posting with positivity, constructive discussion and humour but it often feels like I'm just beating back the tide with a whisk.
God i hate that train.

all i want is a nice smooth ride, reading my book while eating my chili fries, and this girl, comes up to me and splashes my pants with bleach!
BLEACH!

what world we live in where a man cannot enjoy reading, and eating his chili fries...
What people seem to forget is all of their whining is done for every expansion

That’s why we make fun of them

Legion is viewed as a successful expansion now, but a year ago it was the worst piece of hot garbage on the forums

Same with mists, mists got more hate than wod, which was completely unwarranted

But now mists is holy to these whiners
this current dumpster fire keeps my pyromania in check
10/05/2018 04:58 AMPosted by Lazzlow
What people seem to forget is all of their whining is done for every expansion

That’s why we make fun of them

Legion is viewed as a successful expansion now, but a year ago it was the worst piece of hot garbage on the forums

Same with mists, mists got more hate than wod, which was completely unwarranted

But now mists is holy to these whiners

You are not wrong there mate.
I play several games. The threads usually hate on certain things like class unbalance, content unbalance, and calling out players.

This forum just hates the game. Many seem to have thought the game was going in the right direction in Legion and then the rug was swept from underneath them.

Instead of building on the good of Legion, they took the more meh parts and expanded them.
Honestly it hurts my ability to be objective about the game. I don’t really give much weight to the super whiny posts and usually when a hate train starts people love finding any little reason to be angry. Even if the object of their rage isn’t actually something to be angry about.

The end result is that any time I see any sort of criticism my first thought isn’t, “Wow I wonder what sort of good points there are here?” It’s “how much is GD blowing this out of proportion?”
10/05/2018 05:04 AMPosted by Etun
I play several games. The threads usually hate on certain things like class unbalance, content unbalance, and calling out players.

This forum just hates the game. Many seem to have thought the game was going in the right direction in Legion and then the run was swept from underneath them.

Instead of building on the good of Legion, they took the more meh parts and expanded them.

The forums uses the game as an outlet for their inherent hate.

They think that WoW is going to save them and when they find out that it won't...

...well the obvious thing happens and they have a breakdown.

This game is an awesome game but it is just that, a game.

A video game.
I dislike the "goodbye" posts.

Just leave. Don't tell us. Nobody cares. Give someone your Anchor weed. Hit the road.
10/05/2018 03:44 AMPosted by Samasha
At first it made me kind of sad to see the game I love being put down by an angry mob. Then I somehow felt detached from the forums. Now I feel like jumping on the hate train! Choo choo!!! I too want to hate something with passion. It looks like serious fun in a strange way.

It can be a drag sometimes to read stuff from a bunch of bitter bettys that are so relentlessly negative and rage-filled.

Eventually you just filter them out, like how most sane people deal with Trumpkins.
I don't hate WoW. I do hate pathfinder.

I would love to see flying return to WoW at max level.