You're out questing...

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
09/27/2018 02:02 AMPosted by Shadowwolfe
09/27/2018 01:57 AMPosted by Spellchaser
Won't ever happen, because I never do warmode.

That still doesn't change what I'm asking, which is what if it DOES weither it'll actually happen or not does not matter

"I dont like your real response to my hypothetical question"

easiest way to get away from a griefer while in warmode, look for a "wanted" PUG or something else with autojoin, join, new shard.
I'd get in combat
09/27/2018 01:55 AMPosted by Shadowwolfe
When suddenly you get sapped by a rogue, the rogue in question doesn't engage you, but follows you around only sapping and blinding you, what do you do?
Go back to your main City, Turn Off Warmode.
09/27/2018 02:13 AMPosted by Byucknah
Bubble Hearth! Show them what for!

Truly you know the ways of the Paladin.

I'd probably be spamming arcane nova non-stop.
rank 1!!
Berserker rage > whirlwind

Probably still die cos its a rogue lmao
I main a geared DH.

Nuff said.
Look in group finder for a warmode group doing a world quest in the area, join it to be phased to a different shard.

No more rogue.
Wouldn't happen as I have the toggle off, but if I did, I'd just feign, camo and mosey off.
1 word.

BOOONESTOOORM!
I love doing this!

I have it set up where I sap and then /moan at my victim.

Annoying? I hope so.
Fun? You bet.
Do they ever find me? Nope.

You want to not be bothered by rogues? Get a demon hunter in your group.
Incap roar em out of stealth.
09/27/2018 02:14 AMPosted by Shiversong
I'll switch to another character and play that for a while (hard-exiting out of the game if they're going to sap-interrupt my hearth/logout as well).

I am very boring, and also have very little free time and thus very little patience for that sort of tomfoolery.

+1 for 'tomfoolery'
Use spectral sight and kill them.
Way back when I played a rogue on tichondrius, I did this to a mage on the thunder island. I’d unstealth to bring mobs to his aoe effects too.
When suddenly you get sapped by a rogue, the rogue in question doesn't engage you, but follows you around only sapping and blinding you, what do you do?

Wonder how they can do that when i am not pvp flagged and not in warmode.
I've never really given Rogue a serious try. However, if Vulpira become playable I'll make a rogue one and go around doing that, but I'd then also whisper into their ear, "Dolly and Dot are my best friends..."
I thought I was the only one who did this. The most fun I had doing this was in wintergrasp when the enemy faction controlled it. Sapping those just trying to get to the raid and watching them freak out. It is really sort of funny the odd things people do when you sap them and just let it wear off.

Although following someone around doing it seems sort of pointless. I would continue if they acted like they were looking for me, but if they ran for the portal, off they go. They just wanted to raid, no reason to be a giant tool. I got my giggle out of it.
I'd probably log out, go get a snack and come back.
09/27/2018 01:55 AMPosted by Shadowwolfe

If it were me, I would have worked on some skills, e.g. breaking out of stun and AoE'ing to find the little bugger.