You're out questing...

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6
you will be able to AOE him out of stealth at some point, not to mention that you can sap people during combat so all in all, it would be pretty boring for the rogue.
Had this happen to me, i tag a weak mob on my paladin normaly to keep following and hitting me so it breaks the cc while I just continue to quest on my pally.
09/27/2018 01:55 AMPosted by Shadowwolfe
When suddenly you get sapped by a rogue, the rogue in question doesn't engage you, but follows you around only sapping and blinding you, what do you do?

Turn off war mode. This is EXACTLY why World PvP was so bad on even PvP servers, that Blizz decided to screw up PvE servers with War Mode. PvP players love to talk about the challenge and thrill of Player vs. Player, but in the end, what they really want is to be able to torment unsuspecting victims just going about minding their own business.

The game does nothing to discourage or punish Trolls/sadists/jackholes that play the game. According to Blizzard, your torment is War Mode "working as intended".
Log out and switch to an alt until the sapping rogue goes away. There isn't really anything else you could do at that point. I would then turn pvp off on the character being sapped incase sapping rogue came back because some players are jerks and just want to pick a character to harass indefinitely.
When suddenly you get sapped by a rogue, the rogue in question doesn't engage you, but follows you around only sapping and blinding you, what do you do?

I believe that would be considered engaging, as they are physically acting upon you, even if not killing you.
I do that on my rogue once in a while... but I only do it a couple times then /giggle and scamper off.

(giggles and leaves cookies for all to enjoy))
You log off and stop playing the game with the toon you wanted to play. Doesn't sound like fun? Well that's wpvp for you, unfun
I would wonder how Warmode got turned on in the first place, then go to SW and turn it off, then proceed with questing.
I doubt it would happen. Alliance players are too afraid of us to turn WM on.

Back in wrath in Wintergrasp, we were outnumbered by Alliance 10 to 1 (or something along those lines). We of course had the buff to make up for the #'s. I found a group of allies on my rogue at one of the points and just took turn sapping all of them for about 5 minutes or so. Half of the group left leaving 3 people there, whom I ended up taking out (buff we got was so OP). 2 of them, a priest and pally came back looking for me, but I just sat there quietly as I knew the round was almost over. When the contest had ended they both mounted up to take off, but I sapped the pally just as he was about to lift up. The priest came back, killed him then finished the pally. Fun times! :)
I tell him to be kind to those less fortunate in my annoying Draenei voice.

Irritated, the Rogue slays me.

The End.

©2018 Syllai.

....you got out rogue by a horde rogue?!
09/27/2018 08:51 PMPosted by Synah
A rogue did that to me and I would use spectral sight, and I would see him run WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY out to the distance.

Spectral sight would be on CD and he would do the same thing heh oh rogues...

Master of the glaive (snare enemy) + throw glaive + fel rush, fel rush, glidey hop = profit
Wait for the DR to kick in making me immune, mount up and move to a new location. If he comes out of stealth to mount up and follow, I destroy him and continue. It's not like they can sap/blind you forever, after three times the DR kicks in and you are free from it for a while.
Wake of ashes and blinding light to find the rogue, then destroy the rogue. If I can't find him, bubble hearth away like the true pally I am.