Priests are terrible in PvP

General Discussion
People think they are really good and I don't know why.

We just stand there and get beat on. Like You do NOT see them in 3s and in 2s unless your dps has a mass amount off CC ( mage - rouge ) we are crap.

O look a melee class is on me hmm you have a 50% - 65% slow i have a 40% speed buff.

I feared you away - O you have a 20-40 yard range instant gap closer

I MC'd you - O wait when I CC you I am also CC'd

O look I have a shadow heal and a holy heal - wait you have 3 interrupts and I have no HOTS or instant heals

Yay pain suppression - Reduces damage - O look they simply switched targets hunters shell is 10000% times better

I know people don't want classes to be the same but If you give classes abilities that are light years better than what's the point - it's not fun playing a class that has half the abilities of another class

I duno i have to join the resto druid train - ranged cc/stealth/roots/hots/gap closer/stun/cant be polyd/cant be snared/can kite any class

Fix the classes blizz
Disc priests is god mode.
Maybe because they happily healing everyone in the middle of 5-10 enemy without dying??? Get 2 of them in same BG and your team is literally unkillable.
Yay pain suppression - Reduces damage - O look they simply switched targets hunters shell is 10000% times better

Wait but that's basically what you want anyway, free casting.
If a warrior can freely charge you that typically means your positioning is bad. If forced out and still charged, you fear, he trinkets, you either have to mc or partner has to peel. There’s outplay to priests poor mobility
Wut da bumba. eerie tings mon. Ya gat ta put on ya shield and get by da pilla, afar dat make sure hit em all with ya dots mon, that will giv ya the hots ya be look fo. Afta dat. Cast a smite or a penance at the mandem if they attack behind da pilla with no heala. Pop ya fiend a shadow mon and light a sucka up.
Priest have 2 top tire specs for arena. Shadow and Disc, they are not terrible at all. Just terrible players.
disc priests are walking raid bosses atm. this post has to be a massive troll.
09/30/2018 12:08 AMPosted by Vi
disc priests are walking raid bosses atm. this post has to be a massive troll.

Most PvP threads posted in the general forum are troll threads. Also, what day is it?
Da day of da Lord. Praise be the light.
Look at pain suppression

40% damage reduction every 3 min castable while stunned lasts 8 seconds

now look at barkskin

20% damage reduction every 1 min spellcasting is not affected by damage castable while stunned, frozen, incapacitated, or asleep and all shapeshift forms lasts 12 seconds

AND

Ironbark - 20% damage reduction for 12 seconds 1 min CD

in the span of 3 min priests can reduce damage by 40% druids can reduce it by 120%

look at purify vs nature's cure - purify removes 2 things cure removes 3

Priests are very tanky yes but that's all passive self abilities that do not help your teammate

I'd rather be able to port halfway across the map than be a little tanky or howbout shapeshift into a tank.

People can defend them all they want but just look at arena tourney and you will cc the 'good' classes ---> mass mobility and cc = not priest
Did priests just get nerfed recently or something like that? Been seeing more priests are bad at pvp threads lately.