World of Warcraft Companion App. Auto closing

Mobile Bug Report
When I open the app it will shut down as soon as it is fully loaded. I attempted to restart my phone and then turned my phone off waited a bit and turned it on again. Still the same issue.
Same issue here, deleted the app reinstalled, same result. Crashes after character selection or loading the map.

On iPhone 8
Same issue here. It updated, then after the update it auto closes. That said it's still running in the background just can't get it to the foreground without it shutting down.
Same issue here. Android on Pixel 2XL. Tried reinstalling and it still happens. Please fix!
Same. It worked fine (as fine as it ever did) since the expansion release. Today, when I launched it, it did a download, when finished it switched to the last character I’d had open, then immediately crashed with no user interaction.

Deleted app, got it again from iTunes, it again downloaded stuff (as new installs do). Normal login, selected a character, then it went to hat character, showed the screen for a moment, and again crashed. Last interaction was selecting the character.

It’s borked.

iOS on iPad.
I, too, have done the typical things.
(Reinstall app, clear cache, restart)
The crash happens within 1 second of visualizing the map.

Interestingly, the companion app downloaded an update on startup this time, and now crashes

Android
Same thing from my iPhone, on iOS 12. Been working without issues since i installed it weeks ago, no problems until today and now it crashes every single time I open it. Shows the map for a second, and then closes/crashes.

Restarted phone, uninstalled / reinstalled app. No change, crashes every time.
Chiming in with everyone else, tried everything everyone else has, no change. App loads, world map opens, can't even touch the app controls before it closes itself.

Samsung Galaxy 8.
Same for me, Galaxy Note9
As soon as my character loads, the map loads, It sits there for 3-5 seconds and then politely closes itself. Re-launching mimics the behavior. Reinstalling app fails, deleting files from the app fails. No go here either.
10/02/2018 12:18 PMPosted by Cambor
Chiming in with everyone else, tried everything everyone else has, no change. App loads, world map opens, can't even touch the app controls before it closes itself.

Samsung Galaxy 8.
yeah mine is doing the same thing.
Hey guys, I just checked again and the app had an update to download. Once done, app is loading and back to normal. Check yours!
Confirmed. Downloaded update and app is working again.
Working now