/
Added you.

Contacts
Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230
Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039
Minimandruid // Btag: Minimanlow#9481 // Discord: Minimanlow#9481
raid schedule: Tues/Sun 6pm – 9pm MST
more info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766646572
Legend (just renamed from Synthesize) is a guild that formed up during ABT and has focused its goals for BFA around achieving a top 100 US rank. The weekday team has a former top 10 raid leader and a few former raiders from Vision & Synthesis.

Weekday: Purple Parrots: Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am EST
- Optional Thursday Heroic & Monday Normal (sales) 3/8M
- Mages, Warlocks, Hunters, Spriests, Balance druid highly desired.

Weekday: Silver Snakes: Saturday & Sunday 9:00pm-12:00am EST
- Optional Friday Heroic & Monday Normal (sales) 2/8M, 0% Vek wipe!
- Open recruitment for now.

We are currently accepting applications from all exceptional raiders regardless of spec or class. Feel free to apply via this link, and we'll get back to you in a timely manner.

https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Note: Both raid teams are 6 hours and require raiders to do some outside gearing through M+ weekly. Raiders are expected to be prepared and to understand the mechanics of the encounters to some degree in order to be able to execute whatever strategy that the raid leaders have set aside.

I am also available to chat on discord @ Sieara#6473 or btag @ Sieara#1968.

We were 11/11M CE last tier. (I used to recruit for Synthesis who I helped push from 129 to 48 during Legion if you need my recruiting credentials and helped get buyers to earn the guild millions in ABT sales before CE/Mounts went away). I also run the larger recruiting discord for NA & OC: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Interested in raiding 2 nights?

<Okay> Illidan, Tues & Thurs, 9:30pm - 12:30pm est
8/8h, 3/8m

add me, bear#1792
Hello Rapid!

We might be a good fit for you! We are looking to add another druid to our mythic raiding roster. Our core is formed of highly experienced cutting edge raiders. When we're not raiding, many of us do m+ runs, play other games together, or just hang out in discord.

We raid Tues/Thur from 8-11 EST. As of right now, we are 8/8H 2/8M. We are hoping to continue to build a community of like minded individuals: Adults who want to push content on a minimal schedule while still achieving the best this game has to offer.

If you'd like to be apart of a community you could call home and help build together, please get in contact with me!

Bnet: Certainly#11925

Generic guild spam below:
--------------------------------------------------
About Us
<Gated> is a newly formed horde mythic raiding guild on Thrall. We have built a solid, tight knit core for our community. We will be pushing for cutting edge progression in BFA. We will not recruit for the sake of bodies. Each person we consider will have to meet the same requirements as our current raiders. We are hoping to achieve a community of like minded adults who want to have fun and kill bosses while doing so!

What We Can Offer You
  • Open communication: Not only do we allow it, we push for our raid team to speak their minds and offer their opinions. We are not perfect and there is usually a better way anything can be done. If you have suggestions about strats, post them in our discord raid channels! If you have a suggestion about how something should be done in guild, let an officer know! We want to hear from you!
  • Fair trial periods: We understand that trialing with a guild can be nerve wracking. We are experienced enough to realize when someone is having an off night and not holding it against them. Running with a group of people whom you are not used to is hard enough, but add in the pressure that everyone is watching you.. in short, we get it!
  • Raider and Trial improvements: On top of offering fair trials, we will always try to help those who are struggling. Personality fit is a huge part of what we look for in an applicant. It's easier to teach someone how to fix the mistakes in their rotation than it is to find someone who will fit in with our group. We will always work with our raiders who are wanting to improve.
  • Officers that will put the guild before themselves: We are working very hard to make sure we have the right people and comps for our raid. We hold our officers to a higher standard than our raiders. We expect them to work harder.
  • Progression
    8/8 Normal
    8/8 Heroic
    2/8 Mythic

Raid Schedule
    Tuesdays and Thursdays: 8-11 EST

Recruitment Openings
    We are currently looking to add 1 healer and 1 dps to our mythic raiding roster for BFA.

Tanks
    Closed

Healers x1
    Holy Paladin

DPS (x1)
    All - Exceptional Applicants

If you do not see your class listed above, please reach out to an officer. We are always looking for exceptional players.

Raiding Requirements
  • Because we only raid 2 nights a week, we will be requiring 80% attendance for the month. We understand that real life happens, but please try to be here for the other 20 or so players that have committed.
  • Addon requirements: Exorsus Raid Tools, Boss mods (either DBM or Big Wigs), RC Loot Council, WeakAuras
  • We use discord for all our communications. You must have a working microphone while in raid.
  • Contact

Certainlÿ - Certainly#11925

www.gated-guild.com
    Lethargic is looking for friendly committed players who want to progress efficiently and achieve Cutting Edge each tier in a timely manner. We are interested in prepared players who excel in their role and put the time in to improve gameplay.

Server: Area 52
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Days/Times: Tues/Wed/Sun @ 9-12 EST (Heroic Tues Sales during the beginning and end of tier)
    Cleared: ABT: 11/11M, Uldir: 3/8M

Recruitment
    Contacts: Harshif#1253, Grackyus#1409, AnnaFinch#1457, jollegreen#1841 (Healing Officer)
    Wowprogress: (Old guild name) https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Cloud+IX
    Needs:
    Healers: Shaman
    RDPS: Mage, Elem Shaman, Hunter, Boomy, Lock
    <Did It For Whitney> Is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Illidan. Formed in 2008 originally on Malfurion.

Current Progression.
    8/8 H
    2/8 M

Previous accomplishments in past and present expansions.
    WOTLK- U.S 97 0 Light yogg. (Realm first)
    U.S 92 Heroic Lich King. (Realm first)
    Cataclysm-
    U.S 35 Heroic Nefarian (Realm First)
    U.S 27 Heroic Al'akir (Realm First)
    U.S 34 Heroic Sinestra (Realm First)
    U.S 27 World 98 Heroic Rag. (Realm first)
    US 45 Heroic Madness.
    Mists of Pandaria-
    U.S 86 Grand Empress Shek'zeer Heroic.
    U.S 73 Lei shen 25 heroic.
    U.S 68 Ra-den 25 man.

Recruitment is currently open for Mythic raiding and Heroic raiding for the remainder of Legion into BFA/Classic

Potential applicants should know their class and how to play all specs.

The founders of the guild have cleared multiple heroic bosses including a U.S first 10 man Garrosh and top 100 world Ragnaros heroic.
    Recruitment is open for the following..

Druid- Balance (HIGH) Feral dps (CLOSED) Feral tank (CLOSED) Resto (HIGH)
    Warrior- Prot (CLOSED) Fury/arms (CLOSED)
    Priest- Shadow (MEDIUM) Disc/holy (HIGH)
    Shaman- Ele (HIGH) Resto (HIGH) Enhance (CLOSED)
    Monk- Windwalker (HIGH) Mistweaver (HIGH) Brewmaster (CLOSED)
    Rogue- Multi spec (HIGH)
    Death Knight- Multi spec dps (HIGH) Blood (CLOSED)
    Mage- Multi spec (HIGH)
    Warlock- Multi spec (HIGH)
    Hunter- Multi spec (HIGH)
    Paladin- Holy (HIGH) Ret (LOW)

Raid times will be Tues-Thurs 10-1am EST (Extremely important you can make all 3 nights)
    Alternate raids will be ran on the weekends and other offnights.

If you have any other questions about the guild or if you are interested in joining us please contact one of the officers below.

Officer contact info.
    Jdapizzaman- jaythekilla#1129
    Fusion has recently formed on Zul'Jin with the sole purpose of pushing mythic content with a hardcore mindset on a two-day, late night schedule, and finding/playing with like minded players to make the most of your game time. Formed by former top 100 US raiders and MDI quality players, we're looking to fill our last remainings slots for mythic progression, firstly, and key pushing being a primary focus as well.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? Our guild group has accomplished 8/8H and 2/8M in only two weeks, and easily will be 3/8M with Zek'Voz progress being underway. We are building our team rapidly to push mythic, and finish with CE on time comfortably.

When do you raid?

Our raid team runs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11:30pm-3:30am EST (8:30pm-12:30am PST).

What are you recruiting?

We are recruiting players who can prove their former experience preferably, that being said, we are recruiting all classes with a competent player behind them, with ranged DPS being preffered at this point in time.

What are your guild's goals?

Our goals are to clear Mythic Uldir rapidly to get competitive within the server firstly, and then pushing the 2-Night and US rankings both.

Who do I contact for more information, or to inquire?

Speak with one of the recruitment officers, Stormtrix#11257 (Mervix), Fendrith#11244 (Fendrith) or Cryptic#1819 (Cripzy). Or apply at http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdVRz7nBXl
    <Salt Factory> 8/8H 3/8M

=================================
    ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
    While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

=================================

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
    > Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
    > A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
    > Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
    > Ability to adapt quickly
    > Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
    > Genuine commitment
    > Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
    RAID TIMES:
    3day/3hr a week
    Tues - Thursday, 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
    T19 - US#96
    T18 - US#165
    T17 - US#119
    T16 - US#136
    T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/ZpBsYcgG3tYhqoHy1

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!
    Officer Battle Tags : Kisshot#1230, Forever#1947, or Jogreyr#1608
    Dear future raiders,

<Pound Syndrome> on US-Mannoroth Horde is a rapidly growing raiding guild focused on progressing through heroic and mythic raids in a timely manner. We are currently seeking ranged DPS classes, but are open to recruiting all roles.

So far, we have cleared:
    Normal: 8/8
    Heroic: 5/8

Our raid times are:
    Tues: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM EST.
    Thurs: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM EST.
    Sat/Sun are tentative days and will be chosen after the raid has concluded on Thursdays.

Why join us?

1.) We are extremely supportive of all of our members and offer guild repairs, flasks, materials for crafting, potions, and enchants for all of our members.
    2.) We have stellar communication during raids and have well-defined goals that we lay out before each raid.
    3.) We are very accountable towards our members. We hold everyone to the same standard.
    4.) We are organized with our progression; we have a system for carrying out encounters.

Why should we pick you? Additionally, our expectations of our raiding core:

1.) You want to progress through Heroic/Mythic raids at a reasonable pace with guys that love to banter.
    2.) You are prompt, organized, and provide constructive criticism.
    3.) You actively contribute to the welfare of the guild. This could be done through helping to gear alts, farm mats for the guild bank, research boss fights, etc.
    4.) You read and learn every boss fight before any attempt is made.
    5.) You understand your role, and everyone else’s role, in every boss fight.
    6.) You can communicate clearly in discord.
    7.) You want to pound raid bosses into the ground.

Please feel free to contact us at either of the below methods. We will be more than willing to assist in paying for your server transfers.

Raid Officer: Zaluna
    Bnet - bitterneff#1466
    Discord - BitterNeff#9593

General Manager: Therapeutics
    Bnet: Raychele#1685
    Discord - Rayy#0227

Guild Master: Pounderr
    Bnet - TCowboy#1505
    Discord - jisele#8911
    Hey! Influence of Arthas is looking to add a Balance Druid to our roster, and I think you'd be a great fit. Our times suit yours very well, and we've got a solid core of top tier players to clear content with on a reasonable schedule.

Raid times are Tue/Thu/Sun 7-10pm EST. Mythic progression group aiming for nothing short of Cutting Edge on a 9 hour schedule.

Full recruitment post:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769317590#1

I'll add you on battletag in case you'd like to chat!
    Iconic –Sargeras-Alliance

About Us:
    We are a group of mythic end game players who have played with each other off and on since MoP, most of us are cutting edge players. During Legion we went our own ways and decided for BFA we would form back up to make a guild to be reckoned with. Our goals for BFA are simple, obtaining Cutting Edge while pushing to be one of the top server guilds, while maintaining the atmosphere that is more relaxing than hardcore. Once raiding for the tier is over we will be offering carries to help fund us for the next tier. I expect my raiders to be of the same mindset as I am in this. Outside of raid we will be pushing keys,war-fronts,and offering carries of these also.

What I Expect From Raiders:
    I expect the same from my raiders as I do myself. Show up on time before raid and be prepared. By this I mean have a good understanding of the fights. This means watch videos or strats posted in discord and/or guild website. If you have questions ask ahead of time. Have your character(s) fully gemmed and enchanted. Have food/flask/pots/runes to last you throughout the raid night. Have close to 100% raid attendance, if you cant make a night post at least a day ahead of time in proper forum or discord channel. On attitude aspect, I would expect people to have a mature attitude towards each other and the guild. This means toxic players will not be tolerated. We are here to help each other become better players and as a single unit.

Raid Days/ Times:
    Raid days will be T/W/Th with the exception for the first two weeks of each teir where 1 day will be added.This is to ensure we get full clears for both norm and heroic.
    Time: 830-1130pm cst (server time)

Character(s) Requirements:
    Your main should be 345-350ilvl for heroic and 365+ for mythic 20+ap for heroic and 23+ap for mythic. Fully gemmed,enchanted with proper stat priorties.

Loot:
    With the changes on Blizzards end where loot will only be personal, depending on how this goes, it will be traded and handled via loot council. If this is the case we will require all raiders including myself to make a spreadsheet with their BiS and location of items to be able to better handle fairness.

ADDON REQUIRED:
    RC-Lootcouncil, Angry Assignments,Exsorus Raid Tools, WeakAuras2, Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs

Uldir Progress
    8/8N
    8/8H
    2/8M

Recruitment Needs:
    Tanks: OPEN=OT(high)
    Melee DPS : Dh/Dk(low)
    Ranged DPS: Hunter(Bm),Boomy( med)
    Heals: Rdruid (hiigh)

Contact Info:
    Btag- Xcirus#1428 (cerinety, Gm)
    Disc ID- Cerinity#1162
    Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. We're looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 3/8 Mythic
    Server: Sargeras - Alliance
    Raid: T/W/T 7-10:30 Server (Central US)
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: we're embracing personal loot and wont require you to change specs or give up loot you win.
    Web: BC-Guild.com or https://discord.gg/MY3Z2Cr
    Me: Btag: Rowin#1764 Discord: Rowin#3099(most important)

In addition to main raid, we do Alt runs, sales runs where 90% of the gold goes to the carriers, M+ and other fun guild events. I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.
    <Cut Raiders> is looking for more talent to fill our team!

We are currently 7/8H and 1/8M.

Comprised of a team of friends and family forged through raiding, Cut Raiders is a semi-hardcore guild with the goal of attaining Cutting Edge in each raiding tier. In our free time we push M+, do old raids and hang around as friends in Discord. We have a lot of fun outside of raid, but get serious inside. If you're looking for a stable place to learn, progress, and ultimately down bosses, consider <Cut Raiders!>

Raid times are:
    Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday 9PM to 12AM EST

Current Needs:

Heals:
    MW Monk
    Priest (Disc/Holy)

Dps:
    Death Knight
    Monk

**We have a handful of core melee dps and ranged dps spots available for exceptional players!!**

Current raid requirements are:
    355 iLevel and 19/20 Neck

Any logs provided are greatly appreciated!

For more information or to have an interview, contact:

Ashley [GM]
    Valylei#9057 (Discord)
    Valylei#1145 (BN)

Eriko [RL]
    Quiet#7165 (Discord)
    strongbow#1156 (BN)
    <Entrance to Kur> 8/8N 7/8H
    Times: Tues/Thurs10:30pm-1:30am EST (server)
    Optional Sunday alt run
    Voice: Discord

About us:
    ETK was formed in February of 2018 by a group of long time friends with the overall mind set to progress. Our overall goal is to form a community of excellent players to continue progression in Uldir and upcoming conetent. We enjoy doing and pushing M+ in off nights and other fun activities such as transmog runs, achievement runs, and guild gambling! We are a big family here!

Requirements:
    Be at least 350 ilvl for heroic farm
    Come prepared with gear appropriately gemed/enchanted
    Have an understanding of all heroic mechanics
    Maintain high attendance 90% or higher. Real life obviously happens though!
    Current Needs:
    RANGE DPS
    Mage - HIGH
    Warlock - HIGH
    Hunter - HIGH
    Boomkin - HIGH
    Spriest - HIGH
    Melee DPS
    Closed
    *If you do not see your class/spec listed and are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us.*

If you are interested in chatting with us please contact us directly via btag.
    GM/Raid Lead: lakengriff#1612
    Recruiting Officer: pocketts#1190
    We look forward to meeting you!
    Heroes and Legends is a semi-hardcore guild on Stormrage formed right after the release of BFA. The core raid team is a group of mythic raiding players that have been raiding together on and off since BC. We will be raiding normal/heroic immediately and mythic in the future. We are currently 1/8M, 5/8H8. We run Mythic + nightly. Very chill group of people that have fun but take raids seriously. Our raid times are Sunday/Monday/Wednesday 9-12 server (EST). Please add TheBlob#1740 if you're interested!

Current Needs:
    Exceptional DPS
    Tank of any class excluding warriors
    Healers of any class excluding priests
    <Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei looking to improve our roster for the mythic raid team. We are slightly heavy on the melee side and are looking to swap out our lower end of melee for ranged players. Our current progress is 8/8H and 2/8M for Uldir with a 16% wipe on Zek.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
    We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
    ranged dps

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)
    Would love a chance to chat with you about what we have, and are building at <Dust>

Can add me on bnet Heavy#11984 or discord HEAVY#4752

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766576561
    Hey there!

We are looking for a boomkin!

We are a 7 year guild 4/8M Uldir, Previously 11/11M Antorus 9/9 M TOS 10/10M NH and EN/TOV. We raid 3 days Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times sound good, we should chat!

Falux#1649 or Dvexx#1490