Garrosh's funeral

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Now I know I am going to get alot of hate for this but nevermind that. I believe that garrosh did not get the he deserved. Garrosh did many bad things but he always had one goal in mind, Fight for the hordes survival and honor. I know the old gods played with his mind and turned him insane, which was a bad way of writing such a badass orc out of the lore. Thrall cheated in his fight with garroah, robbing him of his honable warrior death. I believe strongly that he deserves a funeral befitting a warcheif, at least by the orcs if no one else
Garrosh said mean things to me and hurt my feelings
No. Garrosh in fact deserved a much harsher punishment than what he got. Much. Go look at the Vale of Eternal Blossoms if you doubt that. Honor? No. Certainly at the end, he was as dishonorable as they come, and deserved no honorable treatment.
09/25/2018 12:04 PMPosted by Eyrinjia
No. Garrosh in fact deserved a much harsher punishment than what he got. Much. Go look at the Vale of Eternal Blossoms if you doubt that. Honor? No. Certainly at the end, he was as dishonorable as they come, and deserved no honorable treatment.

Naw he was corrupted by the Sha, can't hate on a brother when he's possessed by demons. Also Thrall cheated cause I mean cmon a shaman beating a warrior hahaha please
09/25/2018 12:07 PMPosted by Kromofvahl

Naw he was corrupted by the Sha, can't hate on a brother when he's possessed by demons. Also Thrall cheated cause I mean cmon a shaman beating a warrior hahaha please

It's always someone elses fault. Garrosh was a coward at heart. That much was clear even from the very beginning from the very first time I met him in BC at his quest hub in nagrand.
This was actually one of the things in WoD that bugged the crap out of me. Thrall shoved Garrosh into the role as Warchief because of his own hero worship of Grom Hellscream. -EVERYBODY- was warning Thrall that it was a bad move, and he still went ahead with it, resulting in the death of his advisor Cairne, and nearly getting Vol'jin murdered as a result.

For Thrall to have his "throwdown" in Nagrand and end up killing Garrosh was a complete cop-out of his own responsibilities. The Elements should have recoiled from him, and left him powerless as a shaman. Garrosh was certainly responsible for his actions, but Thrall had an equal measure for bringing him to power.

Especially with the destruction of Teldrassil by Sylvanas, I want to see Thrall have to face Jaina for the travesty that he has allowed the Horde to become.
09/25/2018 12:07 PMPosted by Kromofvahl

Oh, I can hate on Garrosh anytime, hon. And who cares if Thrall "cheated"? Garrosh had already lost what little honor he ever possessed.
09/25/2018 11:59 AMPosted by Bragosh
Thrall cheated in his fight with garroah, robbing him of his honable warrior death. I believe strongly that he deserves a funeral befitting a warcheif, at least by the orcs if no one else

Thrall DID cheat, and I believe the prevailing theory is that because of his actions during Mak'gora, the elements failed him during the Broken Shore scenario.

I question Garrosh' legitimacy as Warchief though....I know HE was broken up about it aftewards, and it was technically Magatha's treachery that did it, but Cairne was a hair away from being Warchief. (woulda, coulda, shoulda...I know. I'm a huge fan of Cairne though)

And while Garrosh did everything he did for the 'Horde' he also reworked what it was to be Horde, and there was some serious Orc-bias going on during his tenure.

So...nah, go to Nagrand and /kneel if you want.